Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Closed-

This is a discussion on Closed- within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; sure :rollseyes:...
Page: 4

sure :rollseyes:

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Suicune
    yes you can.

but let's say that's bug abuse ... it should be the hardest boss of this game atm ... and you take it unbuffed , it can be done, but it's not faire...

tank style > ranged attack style
    The hardest boss in game has 2 attack with a purpose. They have its advantages and disadvantages. When 5 ppl tank talos, it will hit less times than it will when theres only 1 ppl tanking it.

Cerius

Dark_Avenger, shut up, realy. Your giving me a headache. It's a FUCKING BUG! DEVILE DID TESTS AND ITS A BUG OKI?????

Dark_Avenger

Well flippy if you think your smarter than 3 constables, 2 GM's and a head GM, why dont you become a GM yourself. Im sure you would make a superb one.... <_<

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Cerius
    Dark_Avenger, shut up, realy. Your giving me a headache. It's a FUCKING BUG! DEVILE DID TESTS AND ITS A BUG OKI?????
    More ppl againts the word of a 2 GM's, 3 constables and a head GM.... You dont know shit about what happned so you are the 1 that should shut up.

try to take 5 ppl unbuffed to kill a talos . i m 100% sure they will all die before killing it.

It's the same for isiloon.

here you have ... mm 20ppl attacking it , isiloon has ~ 1m hp with a huge regen, attack speed is ~ 1attack every 5 sec , so every 5sec some1 will die.

It's not the case here, since you arent doing r attacks, it's not tanking

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Cerius
    erm do you not read?

GM watched it at request of Templar clan and showed Templars how it was done, THEN he stopped allowing it

Hydr4

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EatMeTheMage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    erm do you not read?

GM watched it at request of Templar clan and showed Templars how it was done, THEN he stopped allowing it[/b]
    +1120120

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Suicune
    try to take 5 ppl unbuffed to kill a talos . i m 100% sure they will all die before killing it.

It's the same for isiloon.

here you have ... mm 20ppl attacking it , isiloon has ~ 1m hp with a huge regen, attack speed is ~ 1attack every 5 sec , so every 5sec some1 will die.

It's not the case here, since you arent doing *r attacks, it's not tanking
    Its a SS from 1 player... Who says othersarent R attacking...

It cant attack every 5 seconds, 30 ppl are enough to cancel its melee skills, so it only uses the ranged attack.

cancel melee skills ? ROFL

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EatMeTheMage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    erm do you not read?

GM watched it at request of Templar clan and showed Templars how it was done, THEN he stopped allowing it[/b]
    Since we had 3 noctables, NightBreed wanted to ban the whole MeowMix... He thought they bug abuse so he was speaking with the GM's all the time. The GM's watched MM kill a few bosses like TK and talos, they watched em do DM's, they watched them do csw and PK and whats most important they watched em do isiloon and frapsed it.

After TemplarKnights saw that MM isnt cheating we simply stoped going to csw since they were out of our reach....

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Flippy
    cancel melee skills ? ROFL
    If you ever seen isiloons attack animation you would understand what im talking about. Even talos doesnt have a fast attack animation...

I see , maybe can you explain me how come that i watched few video of ppl doing isiloon the legit way with 5+ tankers and they are getting hitted every 1 sec or so ?

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Flippy
    I see , maybe can you explain me how come that i watched few video of ppl doing isiloon the legit way with 5+ tankers and they are getting hitted every 1 sec or so ?
    link pls

Dark_Avenger

5+ ppl isnt the same as 30+ ppl.

I've seen a few cuts from the GM fraps of MM doing isiloon. Its alot different and slower than the lvl 70 tankers. Killing isiloon in the first month of the server is kinda like killing TK on the 2nd or 3rd day of the server with a shtload of mages.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast