Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Closed-

This is a discussion on Closed- within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Flippy I see , maybe can you explain me how come that i watched few video of ...
Page: 5

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Flippy
    I see , maybe can you explain me how come that i watched few video of ppl doing isiloon the legit way with 5+ tankers and they are getting hitted every 1 sec or so ?
    Thats hilarious, because when I tanked isiloon the 'real' way on edana with healers, i rarely ever got hit when we had 10+ mages dotting it. The tanks are just there to do constant damage and keep isiloon in place, we don't really take much damage believe it or not.

And seriously flippy, you are annoying as hell, just go away or something, go outside, dont you have anything better to do with your life?

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    I see , maybe can you explain me how come that i watched few video of ppl doing isiloon the legit way with 5+ tankers and they are getting hitted every 1 sec or so ?
    Thats hilarious, because when I tanked isiloon the 'real' way on edana with healers, i rarely ever got hit when we had 10+ mages dotting it. The tanks are just there to do constant damage and keep isiloon in place, we don't really take much damage believe it or not.

And seriously flippy, you are annoying as hell, just go away or something, go outside, dont you have anything better to do with your life?[/b]

Your clan is annoying me too

oh btw here it is

http://rapidshare.de/files/20564627/isiloon.wmv.html

at the second time he debuff it i can clearly see it attacking ALOT

oh btw i dont see much mage when the guys did it with bug abuse :rollseyes:

Cerius

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune
    try to take 5 ppl unbuffed to kill a talos . i m 100% sure they will all die before killing it.

It's the same for isiloon.

here you have ... mm 20ppl attacking it , isiloon has ~ 1m hp with a huge regen, attack speed is ~ 1attack every 5 sec , so every 5sec some1 will die.

It's not the case here, since you arent doing *r attacks, it's not tanking
    Its a SS from 1 player... Who says othersarent R attacking...

It cant attack every 5 seconds, 30 ppl are enough to cancel its melee skills, so it only uses the ranged attack.[/b]
    Cancel melee skills, hahahahahahahahahaha That's gotta be the funniest shit i've ever heard. :lol: :lol:

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EatMeTheMage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    link pls[/b]
    Those ppl do get hit for 3k dmg, but when isiloon cant use its melee attack it cant hit for that much, the less hp you have the less youll get hit.

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)</div>
    Originally posted by EatMeTheMage@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

link pls
    Those ppl do get hit for 3k dmg, but when isiloon cant use its melee attack it cant hit for that much, the less hp you have the less youll get hit.[/b]

BUT UNLESS U BUG ABUSE IT WILL HIT YOU <_<

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    Originally posted by Dark_Avenger@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

try to take 5 ppl unbuffed to kill a talos . i m 100% sure they will all die before killing it.

here you have ... mm 20ppl attacking it , isiloon has ~ 1m hp with a huge regen, attack speed is ~ 1attack every 5 sec , so every 5sec some1 will die.

It cant attack every 5 seconds, 30 ppl are enough to cancel its melee skills, so it only uses the ranged attack.
    Cancel melee skills, hahahahahahahahahaha That's gotta be the funniest shit i've ever heard. :lol: :lol:[/b]
    And you gotta be the biggest noob i have ever seen. Gather 50 ppl and let every1 attack isiloon... The only thing that will hit you will be the ranged aoe drain attack.

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Ki1laH@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

And seriously flippy, you are annoying as hell, just go away or something, go outside, dont you have anything better to do with your life?

Your clan is annoying me too

oh btw here it is

http://rapidshare.de/files/20564627/isiloon.wmv.html

at the second time he debuff it i can clearly see it attacking ALOT

oh btw i dont see much mage when the guys did it with bug abuse :rollseyes:[/b]
    Hey smartass, here is a BRILLIANT idea.

If 'our clan' is annoying you, and our clan is really only coinciding in this topic, DONT FUCKING READ THIS TOPIC.

Problem solved.

On another note, PLEASE go warrior on pathos, I look forward to owning you if you do.

Good day.

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)
    <!--QuoteBegin-EatMeTheMage
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

link pls
    Those ppl do get hit for 3k dmg, but when isiloon cant use its melee attack it cant hit for that much, the less hp you have the less youll get hit.[/b]

BUT UNLESS U BUG ABUSE IT WILL HIT YOU <_<[/b][/quote]

I never said they never got hit. I've seen quite alot of them die in like 5 mins of the movie, but when they die they get ressed and continue attacking. The price to pay for the drops is exp and time.

Cerius

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark_Avenger
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

It cant attack every 5 seconds, 30 ppl are enough to cancel its melee skills, so it only uses the ranged attack.
    Cancel melee skills, hahahahahahahahahaha That's gotta be the funniest shit i've ever heard. :lol: :lol:[/b]
    And you gotta be the biggest noob i have ever seen. Gather 50 ppl and let every1 attack isiloon... The only thing that will hit you will be the ranged aoe drain attack.[/b][/quote]
    Shut up tard.. Your the one that says you can cancel melee skills. I didn't know I could cancel a warrior's swordancing by hitting him with 50 ppl. Thats what your saying. You can't take isilioon on lvl 60 chars with mirage daggers +7 and chitins +7/+6. You can't outdamage the regen. Wanna call me a noob again? Be my guest, I think devile wouldn't mind intervening in this topic.

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)
    Originally posted by Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

Cancel melee skills, hahahahahahahahahaha That's gotta be the funniest shit i've ever heard. :lol: :lol:
    And you gotta be the biggest noob i have ever seen. Gather 50 ppl and let every1 attack isiloon... The only thing that will hit you will be the ranged aoe drain attack.[/b]
    Shut up tard.. Your the one that says you can cancel melee skills. I didn't know I could cancel a warrior's swordancing by hitting him with 50 ppl. Thats what your saying. You can't take isilioon on lvl 60 chars with mirage daggers +7 and chitins +7/+6. You can't outdamage the regen. Wanna call me a noob again? Be my guest, I think devile wouldn't mind intervening in this topic.[/b][/quote]

He can i dont mind, the GM's said they are legit so.... i dont mind any1 joining as long as idiots like you keep away, who flame and insult. Sowrd Dancing isnt isiloons melee attack. Its attack is 2 times faster than healers heal animation, and if 30-50 ppl cant disrupt it, i dont know what they can do that.

Cerius

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)
    Originally posted by Dark_Avenger
    Originally posted by Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

And you gotta be the biggest noob i have ever seen. Gather 50 ppl and let every1 attack isiloon... The only thing that will hit you will be the ranged aoe drain attack.
    Shut up tard.. Your the one that says you can cancel melee skills. I didn't know I could cancel a warrior's swordancing by hitting him with 50 ppl. Thats what your saying. You can't take isilioon on lvl 60 chars with mirage daggers +7 and chitins +7/+6. You can't outdamage the regen. Wanna call me a noob again? Be my guest, I think devile wouldn't mind intervening in this topic.[/b]
    He can i dont mind, the GM's said they are legit so.... i dont mind any1 joining as long as idiots like you keep away, who flame and insult. Sowrd Dancing isnt isiloons melee attack. Its attack is 2 times faster than healers heal animation, and if 30-50 ppl cant disrupt it, i dont know what they can do that.[/b][/quote]

I swear, you are so fucking ignorant. If it was legit? Why did they decleare it a bug? Huh? Answer me that, mister bigshot.

Dark_Avenger

The bug is draging it around till it falls in the edge of one of the lava pits.

I am ignorant, yes i am, why? Cause 2 GM's were involved in finding out if the clan bug abuses. They watched em do everything, from pking to exping, to csw and finally isiloon after csw. The head GM watched the fraps along with 2 constables. If 3 GM's didnt consider the way MM and crusaders killed isiloon i dont understand why ppl like you keep bitching about it.

N1GG4

OMG I HAVE TWO PENIS'S.

And the beat goes on and on

Dark_Avenger

... With no end in sight...

Originally posted by N1GG4
    OMG I HAVE TWO PENIS'S.

And the beat goes on and on
    put on ur ass and in ur pussy

We Need Warrios like play 24/7 hours

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast