Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MYNAMEISMUD = SCAMMER

This is a discussion on MYNAMEISMUD = SCAMMER within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; oke im doin for play and for ya norma ^^ but imma nab so it will be nab but u ...
Page: 5

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

oke im doin for play and for ya norma ^^ but imma nab so it will be nab but u will rate :F

wordofgod

y am wery happy

he fuqing merchanted that MD+8 every FT last week ... it was just question of time when it will be boughed down[/b]
    who the fuck are you.......why are you up muds asshole this entire topic......dumb noob

geeze..i wish i still played so i could own these idiots.

axl3378

who the fuck are you.......why are you up muds asshole this entire topic......dumb noob
    geeze..i wish i still played so i could own these idiots.[/b]
    with ur sin?... go ahead dude... i dun think u would kill meh 1 vs 1 ... buyin some item from merch doesnt make meh a noob... mybe ignorant if u say so but not noob ;D

with ur sin?... go ahead dude... i dun think u would kill meh 1 vs 1 ... buyin some item from merch doesnt make meh a noob... mybe ignorant if u say so but not noob ;D[/b]
    oh please..my sin would rape your mage...i can get over 150 lr....but not anymore no gear.

axl3378

oh please..my sin would rape your mage...i can get over 150 lr....but not anymore no gear.[/b]
    prove it ffs... killed alot of sins with big mouth like urs... actually i dun think any sin has killed me 1 vs 1 yet (lvl 59)... they were all sayin how big their lr/ap/penis is

lHoRuSl

this translate Rise clan way of life

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

this translate Rise clan way of life[/b]

and what u can say no 1 even know you

lHoRuSl

do u need to know me to i be able to have an opinion ?

axl3378

I ruturned him his md ... i realized i cant be bad ;D

superstylin

and what u can say no 1 even know you[/b]
    damn noob no one need to know each other to make an opinion this is KNIGHT ONLINE FORUM not a clan forum witch u need to know each other

axl3378

damn noob no one need to know each other to make an opinion this is KNIGHT ONLINE FORUM not a clan forum witch u need to know each other[/b]
    stfu... only I can say noob to gros <3

RiseAgainst_

I ruturned him his md ... i realized i cant be bad ;D[/b]
    Yoou did? i didnt read this.. i pmed u asking u to give him back even with a pros and cons list :unsure:

axl3378

Yoou did? i didnt read this.. i pmed u asking u to give him back even with a pros and cons list :unsure:[/b]
    yep i did ... u rlly pmed me? .. i dun see ur pm =).... i <3 u ... wastin time for meh to be good again <3<3<3 .. pm me again

RiseAgainst_

yep i did ... u rlly pmed me? .. i dun see ur pm =).... i <3 u ... wastin time for meh to be good again <3<3<3 .. pm me again [/b]
    Dude i did pm u :S i sent the message :S maybe... i sent it to normajean idk ;< someone will answer aq

Its not a waste of time when its a matter of a friend..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast