Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

S>77 rogue, cypher ring

This is a discussion on S>77 rogue, cypher ring within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; thats right i posted, i asked if it was a bug or a cheat ... and ? lol you lied ...
Page: 3

IroniK

thats right i posted, i asked if it was a bug or a cheat ... and ? lol

you lied about an account you sold and now you cry because all know it ?

Banned

800k NP are a lot... if that is true PL just give back some money to him and close this

man, i got no profit, char not mine >.<, im sry, but, do you seriously think that i will sell a char with something different to the description that i wrote? i guess yes, lol, but i dont give a fk for yall, move along.

IroniK

tsss

ghosty210188

okok. you mention my name PrincessLover and i did not put my input into this forum, but now i will.

Reason 1. for Gangalee the most trustable guy in manes. for buying that cypher ring was for the clan PsychoSquad to donate all the np&#39;s to get us a long cape. why the fuck would he hand them in for medals dickhead?

And i would like you to post a screenshot of Devot1on with the 800K np&#39;s please and if you cant why the fuck did you put it on site saying have 800k np&#39;s.. maybe you got scammed by your wifes brother..... aka Devot1on also a known scammer.........

And why do you now say in your Signature that we scammed you when the transaction went through fine and we put you as GG Trader.... pritty lame mate... this is how childish you are.. if we paid you less $10 why not put in in 2 months ago when we did the trade and why did you give me the items after you collected the money from WU Bank.. why did you say nono i not give you items you pay me less $10.. you are lame mate very fucking lame......

You have disrespected all people who play Knight Online with this perthetic little scam of yours... well done... hope you have fun.

lol nice, i got you all in here, 10 vs 1, cool style

nvm about a sig, i can take it out, im just bothering same way as you are all doing it ^^ move along dude, i did not scam anybody, everything was given the way it was mentioned, or yall think that chars are for free? wtf? everything for free? rofl, ask ganqa to come, im all screwed by yall, but i dont care either, i don&#39;t feel guilty for anything.

pinkrox87

lol nice, i got you all in here, 10 vs 1, cool style

nvm about a sig, i can take it out, im just bothering same way as you are all doing it ^^ move along dude, i did not scam anybody, everything was given the way it was mentioned, or yall think that chars are for free? wtf? everything for free? rofl, ask ganqa to come, im all screwed by yall, but i dont care either, i don&#39;t feel guilty for anything.[/b]
    noone said chars are for free, hence the point that the char was purchased with igi/igc or whatever. you on the other hand blantently lied about the NP on the char. you should feel guilty because you, devo&#39;s sister, and devo knew damn well there was not 800k np on the char, you all were just out to scam ppl, again <_<

ghosty210188

I want to see screenshots bro of you knowing 100% that it had 800k NP&#39;s can you provide it please? You cannot sell a character on Ko4life knowing that it doesnt and you say it does.. and you knew dam right that you cannot see how much NP is has on the ring on the trade. its fucking lame.... provide the screenshots before you sealed the char please. and we will leave it at that. if you cannot provide this proof.. you will be a known scammer to all on manes and just have ruined your reputation..... because 99% of english speaking people on manes are friends with the people accusing you here on ko4life... ty have a nice life..

dam, when i saw this :
    - "Scammed My Friends....... (PrincessLover scammed Gangalee on a Cypher Ring. Saying had 800k NP&#39;s and only had 8k)"

and then i went to previous page and took a look at :

add info:

Orc Assasin
    8XXk np[/b]
    seemed to me fishy

POINTS to have clear:

1. the person involved aint come here yet
    2. im being accused by third parts
    3. dont try to turn things up, you are the ones that have to proof all the sht you talk.
    4. as in life, im innocent until you prove that im guilty
    5. screw you xD

^^

IroniK

i did not scam anybody, everything was given the way it was mentioned[/b]
    WRONG, you wrote by yourself in this topic that the char got 800K Np !!

lier and scammer

pinkrox87

WRONG, you wrote by yourself in this topic that the char got 800K Np !!

lier and scammer[/b]
    yup, sure i mean he is just gonna say all the shit about medals and what not to get himself out of it the scam, he however CAN NOT prove the 800k np was on the char when it was sealed. which they obviously they werent as DevoNoob had donated them all to his fucked up little clan. they also could not had been there as sed33 pointed out, he did not have a premanent bordered symbol, which 800k np on the orc side would get you. i think princesslover or devonoob, made nice profit from any medal drops they got from the left over 30% of donated NP, hence the point there is only 8k on char, im sure if it was 10k that would have been gone too. Fucking piece of shit scamming family.

you can go ahead posting what you want...lose your time, get a headache.

INVOLVED ONE NOT HERE, 0 PROOF=BS...and OH! im being accused by OLD eurostar members, what a coincidence, lol

leave me alone yall sharks

sie

IroniK

i dont care of what you think about vvv or eurostar

this topic is about your fuked character you sold, not about my clan

and thats not my fault if you are a scammer ok ?

and ps : dunno if you are blind but proof has been posted

edit : re ps : if you are talking about pinkrox and diesel in eurostar, they made 1 week with us, stop say bullshit, i dont need to be in the same clan to be friend

go with iidemons you friend

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast