Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

S> Allah (pics inside)

This is a discussion on S> Allah (pics inside) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; omggggggggggggg sooo true. fucking christians. btw i said christians. cause sometimes praying does work. its the followers that're a thorn ...
Page: 2

SouthS

omggggggggggggg sooo true. fucking christians.

btw i said christians. cause sometimes praying does work. its the followers that're a thorn in the ass.[/b]
    shut the fuck up... would I say fuck america,fuck jews,fuck israels etc I would get banned within the 24 hours... now because he is a "known" user he won't get banned I guess..

and if a random user is immature .. ok .. but if a moderatur acts so immature then I wonder what ko4life is like... a random user has the right to be immature because he did not apply as a staff or something,but now if the moderator applied for moderator and makes such a stupid threads... ban pls.. a normal player with such a thread would get as fast as I can open my eyes banned..

Psy

Terrain: 2 things.

1. The only thing you will get banned for is being Jugallo.

2. What was the point of your post?

The only people that try insult me and fail are the scammers that get banned, and you.

SouthS

Terrain: 2 things.

1. The only thing you will get banned for is being Jugallo.

2. What was the point of your post?

The only people that try insult me and fail are the scammers that get banned, and you.[/b]

i dont insult you,i tell you the true... what gives you the right to make fun of religions? and who says I am jugallo? do you have any proofs? if no,shut the fuck up pls h34r:

arko

People without a sense of humor (aka at least half of a brain) or a thick wallet: leave now.

For a very limited time, you can buy your very own Allah! Hurry while supplies last!

Caller #29 asks, "How can you sell God?"

SIMPLE! Christians do it all the time, so what's stopping me from doing it?! note: this version of Allah is only pixleated, it is not the real thing.

So place your bids!

Best c/o: "5.5m" from mrskillz.[/b]
    wtf is this? Humor? you are a mod for crying out loud. Won't the admin tell you that its against the TOS and tell you to name change it =S.

Record

Are you going to merchant it? Maybe a Turk will get offended, get some money together to buy and delete it?

Psy

Are you going to merchant it? Maybe a Turk will get offended, get some money together to buy and delete it?[/b]
    So that I could make another? Sure, I'd love for them to do that

Banned

Seems smart tbh. For once someone takes advantage of how extreme the turks are about their religion. Hope you get a lot out of it.

P.S - I used the Allah name on Akara.

WrathofGod

no one cares about Allah

Psy

update: i haven't done any merchanting, but I got an offer of 10mil ingame and rejected it.

d3stroy0r

Haha rofl, This is simply briljant.
    Next server i will be the first one with a pet named allah :P.
    Pretty fun if you can say: I can Summon Allah!

But don't be suprised if a turks flames on this topic xD.
    Might be fun for us.. But to them this is like making fun of 9/11 or somethin.
    Not that I would care.. but there are some people who would find this stuff very offensive aswell.

But awewell.. Pm me if you wanna buy allah in the next server.. [ whenever it comes ].

Peace out

why offend someone to make a few extra coins?

idiot. <_<

PSYK0SIN

Psy Thats very provocative of you
    maybe christians dont give a fukk about religion but we Muslims We do care
    Plz Delete it -_-

Reasons :
    racist

We muslims if we write allah in a paper we are not allowed to throw it we have to burn it or keep it.
    Nd you fukkin have a Pet with teh name of Allah Screw you buddy

PS:

Im not turk im moroccan

------------------------------------------------

Nd just about you fukkin people say liek
    Who cares about allah or shit like that

You fukkin deserve to die like a dog in the streets screaming nd jumping around bleeding to death..

FUkk You all people x 1000

I didnt expect a MOD to say shit like this its very disappointing

I know American Muslims too :mellow:
    Don&#39;t find this funny, but w.e

Emporio

Psy Thats very provocative of you
    maybe christians dont give a fukk about religion but we Muslims We do care
    Plz Delete it -_-

Reasons :
    racist

We muslims if we write allah in a paper we are not allowed to throw it we have to burn it or keep it.
    Nd you fukkin have a Pet with teh name of Allah Screw you buddy
    PS:

Im not turk im moroccan
    ------------------------------------------------

Nd just about you fukkin people say liek
    Who cares about allah or shit like that

You fukkin deserve to die like a dog in the streets screaming nd jumping around bleeding to death..
    FUkk You all people x 1000

I didnt expect a MOD to say shit like this its very disappointing[/b]
    you dont give off an over the top extremist muslim portrait at all do you????

as for the burn the paper, surely throwing it away would be less offensive, anyways as ive always said, the countries of the eastern world are a few years behind, however if they do feel this strongly, theres no need to go out on a limb to offend them, saying that i think it has been brought on by the muslims in the arab countries for going over the top over a teddy bear, all has a knock on effect

here i go, yep ill probably get slammed, but for those with some brains, feel free to reply to what ive said using some common sense, cant be bothered with the &#39;go die&#39; replies, lets just say theyre a bit original and get old

PSYK0SIN

you dont give off an over the top extremist muslim portrait at all do you????

as for the burn the paper, surely throwing it away would be less offensive, anyways as ive always said, the countries of the eastern world are a few years behind, however if they do feel this strongly, theres no need to go out on a limb to offend them, saying that i think it has been brought on by the muslims in the arab countries for going over the top over a teddy bear, all has a knock on effect

here i go, yep ill probably get slammed, but for those with some brains, feel free to reply to what ive said using some common sense, cant be bothered with the &#39;go die&#39; replies, lets just say theyre a bit original and get old [/b]
    Ive been raised as a muslim it doesnt mean that im an extremist or whatever.
    Christians , catholics etc most of them dont give a damn about all this as a matter of fact they have no manners nd they have only 1 day of church a week
    Muslims have to pray 5 times a day + Some other prayers that can be done if you feel like it or have time while most of the christians skip this weekly church meeting ( Thats some big difference)

i can say that jews respect their religion as well even if Muslims have some business with jews ( im not being racist)
    I know alot of good jew guys out there christians etc even some atheist i dont discuss religion and they never offend me on my religion because they know i can cross the line nd be agressive sometimes.
    its in our blood our people defended our religion im not liek those people at least i want some respect.

I know some muslims that pretends being christians well you people if your ashamed of your religion ... i dont wanna say anything about it.

PSY is being a dick very provocative -_- i ahte that
    all subject of religion have to be prohibited in this gaming forum all youll get is flame nd ill be first

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast