Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

S> Allah (pics inside)

This is a discussion on S> Allah (pics inside) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; selling pet named Pet...
Page: 3

daschen001

selling pet named Pet

d3stroy0r

Psy Thats very provocative of you
    maybe christians dont give a fukk about religion but we Muslims We do care
    Plz Delete it -_-

Reasons :
    racist

We muslims if we write allah in a paper we are not allowed to throw it we have to burn it or keep it.
    Nd you fukkin have a Pet with teh name of Allah Screw you buddy
    PS:

Im not turk im moroccan
    ------------------------------------------------

Nd just about you fukkin people say liek
    Who cares about allah or shit like that

You fukkin deserve to die like a dog in the streets screaming nd jumping around bleeding to death..
    FUkk You all people x 1000

I didnt expect a MOD to say shit like this its very disappointing[/b]

lol ^^

You fukkin deserve to die like a dog in the streets screaming nd jumping around bleeding to death..
    FUkk You all people x 1000, Thats how you reply at naming a pet allah in a freakin video game?

I know some people feel strongly about there religion, But can't you just think to yourself, what an idiot and look the other way instead of saying they deserve to die like a dog in the streets screaming nd jumping around bleeding to death. I meen Come on!! Look at that!!
    Im sorry.. but in my opinion, If you can't look away from someone who names his pet allah in a simple video game and saying and wishing they deserve to die like dogs screaming and jumping around bleeding to death?
    Then u Definitly ARE Extreme!

Peace out

PSYK0SIN

lol ^^

FUkk You all people x 1000, Thats how you reply at naming a pet allah in a freakin video game?

I know some people feel strongly about there religion, But can't you just think to yourself, what an idiot and look the other way instead of saying they deserve to die like a dog in the streets screaming nd jumping around bleeding to death. I meen Come on!! Look at that!!
    Im sorry.. but in my opinion, If you can't look away from someone who names his pet allah in a simple video game and saying and wishing they deserve to die like dogs screaming and jumping around bleeding to death?
    Then u Definitly ARE Extreme!

Peace out[/b]
    If he said this in front of me i wud have beaten the crap out of him -_-
    But if a guy says this shit i wud say ok just a noobie boobie But He is a fukkin MOD O_O Its Out of bounds man

Cocaine

t3h lulz. bump.

LiLbIrD

wtf is this? Humor? you are a mod for crying out loud. Won't the admin tell you that its against the TOS and tell you to name change it =S.[/b]
    u cant name change a pet lol

DM:X

this stupid somalian is moslim and even then he makes fun of his own religion, how sad.

PSYK0SIN

this stupid somalian is moslim and even then he makes fun of his own religion, how sad.[/b]
    LOL Now he is ZimbabWean LMFAO :3
    Only a retard says this kind of stuff i still wonder why this topic is still open
    Cuz hes a MOD get out of here!
    I wont accept him as whatever moderation task he is covering.

CLOSE PLZ

Cocaine

MacedonianSlayer

i hope u will get ban for u funny "topic"

bdw im not musilm but i hate people like u

PSYK0SIN

[/b]
    Lmfao Coc
    You know the funny part
    some stupids all skipped that the Quran talks about all prophets nd have a bunch of similarities to the bible Nd you jumped till you found
    72 virgins in heaven
    OMFG PERVERTS-ATTITUDE

Cocaine

^_^

d3stroy0r

hehe I always love discussions about relegion ^^.
    Prolly because i never had a relegion.
    Im a realist, not a believer, I won't believe in god or allah unless I see a picture of God fishing with Jesus.. Or Allah giving a muslim 72 virgins.

xeclipsexz

[/b]

xeclipsexz

Well.where i must start then.First of all my name is Isa which is the name of a prophet who named as Jesus in English.So that shows we have respect to other religions.Second time is that as psyik0sin said we are prayin 5 times in a day and we are mostly going to mosques for it especially at fridays.and u are praying at once a week at church thats the difference btw christians and muslims so u can expect that muslims are more extreme than christians.Are u thinkin that Fuken funny?Giving the name of Allah to Pet?no matter its a video game or anything else.what an unwise thinking.i expected that u mod could be more wise than that.If u thinking thats funny look at that then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KiAvmzcZbg .Thats funny too huh?Jesus is a gay hahah.Is muslims made that video?NO bro u made it.Christians made it.So that shows us how much faith and respect you have to ur religion.I'm turk and i'm muslim too but i have repect to other religions.
    CLOSE THE TOPIC PLZ

xeclipsexz

Well.where i must start then.First of all my name is Isa which is the name of a prophet who named as Jesus in English.So that shows we have respect to other religions.Second time is that as psyik0sin said we are prayin 5 times in a day and we are mostly going to mosques for it especially at fridays.and u are praying at once a week at church thats the difference btw christians and muslims so u can expect that muslims are more extreme than christians.Are u thinkin that Fuken funny?Giving the name of Allah to Pet?no matter its a video game or anything else.what an unwise thinking.i expected that u mod could be more wise than that.If u thinking thats funny look at that then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KiAvmzcZbg .Thats funny too huh?Jesus is a gay hahah.Is muslims made that video?NO bro u made it.Christians made it.So that shows us how much faith and respect you have to ur religion.I'm turk and i'm muslim too but i have repect to other religions.
    CLOSE THE TOPIC PLZ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast