Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Selling UltrM4go

This is a discussion on Selling UltrM4go within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; course we dont have proof. but i have never spoken to anyone here except flamthrow. so u know.. thats a ...
Page: 3

oSTUo

course we dont have proof. but i have never spoken to anyone here except flamthrow. so u know.. thats a few seperate ppl who are calling hima hacker.. so thats all the proof i need. plus we aint sad enough to fraps some noob hacking around like a shitstain. but yeah.. dont flame him cuz he babashopped. i dont see anything wrong with babashopping. its ur own money, do as u wish.. but u can blame some1 else for the hacks as much as u want. im pretty sure.. we dont care.

garfieldbr

guys
    i saw this topic
    make me laugh...
    some ppl come ask Ultramago is a macro etc..
    and atm i dont saw any proof. well u guys cant do nothing then only come here talk like kids and nothing else.
    i just saw here some ppl who sold acc's said /quit to ko and still look forums, well get a life? or cant?
    ultramago havent any cheater i'm always around of him and never saw anything wrong.
    well who think can kill him easy, right go arena or pwn him in cz.
    i dont see the point come here and talk shit about another player only cuz u guys dont like him.
    if he buy anything for usd... he's business no?
    ok thats all my comment.
    i'm sad with shit like this.

gl in ur sell amigo

Banned

dont forget to flame sikatrix!

Molder

ahahahaha yea we no need proof...look he dont demand he used cheats year ago...so ok i cheat now get 80 lvl, 2 mil npc, dupe +3 items...and in 1 year i say sorry it was long time ago iam legit now ^^

ahahahahaha

<3 Molder

Molder

btw sorry for bad spell !!

guys
    i saw this topic
    make me laugh...
    and atm i dont saw any proof. well u guys cant do nothing then only come here talk like kids and nothing else.
    i just saw here some ppl who sold acc&#39;s said /quit to ko and still look forums, well get a life? or cant?
    ultramago havent any cheater i&#39;m always around of him and never saw anything wrong.
    i dont see the point come here and talk shit about another player only cuz u guys dont like him.
    if he buy anything for usd... he&#39;s business no?
    ok thats all my comment.
    i&#39;m sad with shit like this.

gl in ur sell amigo [/b]
    I&#39;ve seen him outrun a warrior so that&#39;s all the proof I need.
    Lots of players including myself have seen him cheat and I&#39;m sure that there was proof of him cheating a long time ago (I can&#39;t be bothered to find)

Banned

ahahahaha yea we no need proof...look he dont demand he used cheats year ago...so ok i cheat now get 80 lvl, 2 mil npc, dupe +3 items...and in 1 year i say sorry it was long time ago iam legit now ^^

ahahahahaha
    <3 Molder[/b]

holy shit! you know whats funny? when i told ANY and Blancanieves he cheats, they actually defended him! many other players confirmed what i said, and they still wouldnt believe me.

mammlea

guys
    i saw this topic
    make me laugh...
    i just saw here some ppl who sold acc&#39;s said /quit to ko and still look forums, well get a life? or cant?
    ultramago havent any cheater i&#39;m always around of him and never saw anything wrong.
    if he buy anything for usd... he&#39;s business no?
    ok thats all my comment.
    i&#39;m sad with shit like this.

gl in ur sell amigo [/b]
    He even admitted using hacks, are you blind or something? or will you get money from selling his items jeeeez

Nick

yeah babashop ur ass off thats a choice that someone can make,

but lol that u need to use cheats/macro&#39;s w/e just sad

/go_be_a_noob_somewhere_else

SerenityDK

well ... read all the topics in here ... 2 times actually .. 2nd time too see if i could find something positive being said ....
    and sadly nope .... seems to me that almost every single topic in here gets flamed to south africa and back .. sadly ...

i dont care if the guy used cheats or not ... if he babashopped his dog or cat ... whatever ... thats his choice .. and his risk ... as long as im not getting fragged down for his flaws and his mistakes .... i couldnt care less

but when you guys starts flaming his topic ... and keping it alive .. you also keeps his thread at the top of the list ... for everyone to see ... also noobies who might be thinking bout babashopping ....

so actually ... youre helping the dude get his stuff sold faster ... by keeping his thread upped ...

end it here ... and try speak a little more positive from now on ....

ChickenMaster

i never use no fcking cheats, if i need an item and i have to buy it over $$ thats my fcking problem, noone has the right to talk about my bloody $$ , i earn it, i work for it, so i have the right to do whatever i fcking want with my $$$.. i respect all of you but fluppy he is 1 stupid jo de puta .. q se vaya ala mierda, puto maricon >>> ME CAGO EN TU MADRE.. desgraciado y no me jodas mas.. mal parido

sorry guys for my talking i get mad easy when people talks about my $$, all i want is enjoy the game, have fun and thats all, im not trying to be #1 best warrior for that i need to hit the lotto anyways i always say if you want respect show it, give it, but dont fcking expect respect back if you are not giving it 1st ...

now for cheaters, is a hard call here in USA authority it says clearly...
    Everyone is innocent until you prove it wrong.. so prove it , if ultra admits he cheated it before than he did he is lying about it , alright now lately he told me i stop cheating since last year long time ago. only now he is been quite busy at work.. and when he is not online with his mage his cousin plays his mage account now, if he is cheating ( his cousin ) now thats him with the deal.... using macro, speed hack or any program..

im sure there is always a second chance, and thats what ultramago real owner wants a second chance to prooff you guys that he is not cheating anymore.. .... now i dont do very much pk party with him im always exping and if he is doing anything wrong proof it ... and pm him .. tell him dude whats happening speak with him dont need to flame him for ever.... there is always a way to talk ty bb

Banned

some1 clarify this for me, but would cheating be considered babashopping? it is against TOS which would hence be against the rules, and you are ruining the game for those that follow the rules and farm for what they have, and they use what they have and kick your ass, ppl like chickenmaster get a lot of ass whoopins in cz, no wonder he gets so defensive about this. lol

ChickenMaster

wtf.. nigga plz.. sht da fck up

I just remember a bifrostitem wipe where a guy called Ultram4go lost a HellBlood +9 and if im not wrong alot of duped +3 imirs or shios or flamerings or even all
    and guess who got a elexir +9 few weeks later after he joined PropPatriot ofc he is a legid player, and the speedhack? I already saw him using it like 3 or 4months ago as he was runing behind a rogue with lightfeed and bladet him...

hopefully a mod soon delet ur fucking dupe item list here and bann ur turk cheater ass from this forum

UltraMago

haha in real life u are a frustated gay atack back of your computer

I just remember a bifrostitem wipe where a guy called Ultram4go lost a HellBlood +9 and if im not wrong alot of duped +3 imirs or shios or flamerings or even all
    and guess who got a elexir +9 few weeks later after he joined PropPatriot ofc he is a legid player, and the speedhack? I already saw him using it like 3 or 4months ago as he was runing behind a rogue with lightfeed and bladet him...
    hopefully a mod soon delet ur fucking dupe item list here and bann ur turk cheater ass from this forum[/b]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast