Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

The True About SonOfGod that u all "know"

This is a discussion on The True About SonOfGod that u all "know" within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; kk last time i post in this post ^^ sorry but get all the proof that i stole/hack/scam or w/e ...
Page: 2

SonOfGod

kk last time i post in this post ^^ sorry but get all the proof that i stole/hack/scam or w/e you might call it before you post things , and if you still dont believe than i dont know what else i can say, posting some Convo bout me selling somthign dont mean i hack/scam so zzz

Banned

Lol, FleeDude and this guy in a clan called Honesty.
    lolololololol[/b]
    roflcopter +1,000,000,000 :lol:

IownYouNigga

only thing u can say me is why u did it u can say it here or in msn i dont care..
    i just know we were a good freinds and i trusted u and i never hearted u

SonOfGod

sorry had to make another post =P , listen i dont know anyting bout you ok? how do i just scam you? o yea im a computer genious and i can just scam whoever i like , why dont i scam othe rpeople to? and only nooby LE ? zzz

btw, i already told you Vietknight gave it to me , and his Ko4life name is ephialtes so ask him w/e you like

IownYouNigga

yea im a computer genious and i can just scam whoever i like[/b]
    lol , and i dont care who the fuck gived u le+7 i dont care if u burned it or w/e u had chitin set+7/12 too wtf is that metter?
    fuck of this topic/forum/world/universe.

SonOfGod

lol , and i dont care who the fuck gived u le+7 i dont care if u burned it or w/e u had chitin set+7/12 too wtf is that metter?
    fuck of this topic/forum/world/universe.[/b]

what? lol

IownYouNigga

hmm fuck off?

SonOfGod

kk if you insist, sorry if you think that i did it but im telling you 1 more time and 1 last time " if i scam, i can scam so many accounts ok? i use to play Navaho,illim,xzero and many other accounts ok?" all with way better items than a stupid LE ok? so believe me or not i dont care, just asking you to stop flamming me

SonOfGod

SELLING LE +8 OFFER PLZ ^^

IownYouNigga

well again i dont care about where u played or what u had.. like the scam u got
    u got scammed on ur items and start again as Tactical in "honesty" clan

VietKnight here.

K2 was being gay so I went to play WoW and Runescape again. before I quit, I put everything i had through the anvil, LE +7 last because it was my most valuable item, and it passed. I would have been straight up retarded if I tried for +9 with it so I just gave it to my friend because it's just one more little piece of K2 trash to fuck up the manes economy. Leave SonOfGod alone... he didn't take your shit. instead of wasting your time blaming him, you could be investigating further to see who actually did. SonOfGod couldn't scam if he even tried his hardest. look into your past... who have you given info to? Who have you given a reason to scam you? Do you have a key logger installed? run some spyware progs. Stop trying to ruin the rep of someone that doesn't deserve it. The original SonOfGod (the one i gave the LE +8 to) is a gg player who doesn't deserve this bull crap.

IownYouNigga

SonOfGod is a gg player i know..
    well lets go on with what u said.. u gaved him le+8
    how he got rom+1 and ce+1? how i lost my items in the time he posted it?
    loots of question loots of proves one scammer

IownYouNigga

btwn nice signture u got.. u just made it did u ^^

SonOfGod

btw... Vietknight gave me the CE +1 when he sold peacemaker lvl 62 warrior in olympia, and lvl 62 rogue in olympia name skywalker for it ok?

that sig has been there since i made the account back in april.

he doesn't have a rom +1. i gave him a ce +1 after i traded a couple accounts in olympia for it. lvl 62 rogue and lvl 62 warrior. peacemaker and skywalker.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast