Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The True About SonOfGod that u all "know"

This is a discussion on The True About SonOfGod that u all "know" within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; wtf are you talking bout ROL, my post? ill just check my posts now ok? happy zzz...
Page: 4

SonOfGod

wtf are you talking bout ROL, my post? ill just check my posts now ok? happy zzz

lol, i just looked at his acc profile too... that rol post was back in april... and if you look... at the beginning of june, he posted that he was going to come back and play... proving everything we said, and disproving your ish.

SonOfGod

didnt i tell you i just came back? and its not like i dont ever check this forum ok? btw thats how i got the ROM and some shyt to start again so dont fhking piss me off

IownYouNigga

loooooooooool

wtf are you talking bout ROL[/b]
    and now u edit it to :

wtf are you talking bout ROL, my post? ill just check my posts now ok? happy zzz[/b]

well owned

IownYouNigga

dude dont sell me thouse lies i got full histroy of u and i talking about we talk togheter
    about rol about scam about new acc about the clan about anything i just got to go deep in it and find all!
    all there
    and im sure when i get this it will take u more then few mints to think about answer

IownYouNigga

for now im asking u fuck of this topic and stop trying to stop the flame about u

peace..

SonOfGod

kk good luck, how else do you think i can start again if i dont have the ROL? gonna ask me how i got the ROL too?

SonOfGod

kk not gonna argue with you anymore lol cya

IownYouNigga

lol im going on the history now and i see all recored lol
    ur last chance :
    u realy dont know me?

IownYouNigga

going to eat brb u got time to think brb

IownYouNigga

ho dont u sell a lvl 70 char woriar human barbarion?
    mybe his name is DemoledoR?
    lol u fucking basterd

COME ON GUYS FLAME IT !! I WANT MORE AND MORE PPL WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS FUCKER!!

eddiezhu

lol you guys should chill for a bit..seriously...sonofgod.. i don't know you but seriously if you didn't do it then you didn't leave it.. i mean if you said you didn't.. those who believe you will believe you those who don't won't .. you can't do anyhting about it no need to get all worked up ;]

SonOfGod

yea i know, thats what im trying to do , not gonna answer anymore its useless to say these things

so hard to read Hebrew MSn.. zz

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast