Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The True About SonOfGod that u all "know"

This is a discussion on The True About SonOfGod that u all "know" within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; well he doesnt have NOW rom+1.. after he sold it. i cant show u prove about it cuze it was ...
Page: 3

IownYouNigga

well he doesnt have NOW rom+1.. after he sold it.
    i cant show u prove about it cuze it was on ur selling list topic and after sold u edited it.

well, I didn't give him a rom +1, i gave him a LE +8 and a CE +1.

SonOfGod

there are a lot of people in manes that can vounch for me so i dont care what you say, i know a lot of GG in manes, aragan, spankyourbanana(my little buddy who i teached to combo lol) , ilikemyc0lt, restricted a lot of ther accounts but too lazy to name =P

IownYouNigga

all i can say it that take ur time to think how to get out of this i dont care i just wanted let all know about that scammed.

IownYouNigga

well i know alot of gg too i can give u a list of all gg players on this game lol
    byTway,, u said u played with resricted after u got scammed? i mean u played with her with ur DCZ mage?

SonOfGod

kk , well sorry bro if you got scammed by whoever , but i recommend you check your computer for trojen, cuz tell me how many people have been hacked

I don't give a shit about this game, I just don't want my friends rep ruined. he didn't scam you. there's not only one LE +8 and CE +1 in the game... GM do boss events all the time ruining the economy and making those things worthless and easy to get. forgotten temple chest is almost a certainty now, making LE easy to get. you're not the only one that had those items. they're good mage items so you can expect to see a lot of mages with them.

SonOfGod

yes , i told you i made a new mage yea what bout it? hey brb in like 30 mins talking to my girl on the phone so brb lol ^^

IownYouNigga

few things:

ephi or w/e dont bullshit me with that shit.
    second well did u ever had rogue lvl 59 u got from fleedude i think or what ever i dont remmber
    name Tactical!!?!

IownYouNigga

if no.. i can prove u had and i can prove u were the one that played on it

IownYouNigga

i dont have power to make that conversation with u like im ur freind or somting
    FU NOW IM SOO PISSED OFF FOR UR LIES I CANT BELIVE I WERE U FREIND
    U PISS OF SHIT FUCK OF FROM HERE

SonOfGod

im back... DUDE LISTEN I DONT FHKING KNOW YOU OK? CRY ME A FHKING RIVER AND GET OVER IT OK? DONT FHKINGFLAME ME BECAUSE I DONT FHKING KNOW YOU DONT FHKING MAKE ME GO ON MY FHKING BAD SIDE YOU FHKIGN WHITE BITCH

eddiezhu

well i aint gonna get involved in this but man i don't get why people would like to ruin the fun of the game by lying and taking other poeple's stuff and ruiniing other people's trust and fun.. just to get some pixels.. sigh

SonOfGod

well i aint gonna get involved in this but man i don't get why people would like to ruin the fun of the game by lying and taking other poeple's stuff and ruiniing other people's trust and fun.. just to get some pixels.. sigh[/b]

thats what im fhking trying to say, he is fhking pissing me off i dont need to fhking scam/hack some fhking noob items ok? fhking pissing me off you fhking white bitch

IownYouNigga

omg i just go to ur acc info in this forum and i saw a topic say u selling rol and u wanna buy daggers etc
    and i soooooo remmber that i had md+8 and shard+7 u allways anoying me to give u
    and about the rol let me like half day to find in the history about all that
    about the daggers about the rol about anything
    u piss of shit try to lie to me u fucking basterd go fuck ur self and fuck of from here i cant see ur name anymore in a topic im in it !!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast