I am following the rules, I don't want to make ban application for myself, but i am allowed to make 1 ban application.
I will rather make application for BadGoodMex than me.. Because the problem is in the system, not in the inviduals.

Facts :
1) BadGoodMex chargedback ClimaxKO for 50.00$
2) Chargedback my server for 150.00$, and i actually accepted it, because i had much money anyway, so the 150$ didn't help me.. Not like i said before that i didn't accept the dispute, I did and i banned him, simple.
3) LambOfGod is Head GM in ClimaxKO and possibly accepting Peruvian donations.

Due to the reason that LambOfGod is Head GM and possibly accepting donations in ClimaxKO he should have no rights to ban the client.
Due to the reason that LambOfGod is Head GM and possibly accepting donations in ClimaxKO he shouldn't be moderator in Private Server Section.

Gamers4Life is democratic forum, and I am sure that LambOfGod will NEVER accept the unban of United-PvP administrator, because the player base of UnitedPvP and ClimaxKO is same.

The system doesn't work, LambOfGod will now come and close this topic, because he can do that, he has the power.

Why should BadGoodMex be banned for chargeback a THIRD forum, which has no CONNECTION with GAMERS4LIFE?
Where is the rule that client will be banned if he chargeback any server?

I mean.... You guys just banning people for no reason.. He damaged me for 150.00$ and i want him unbanned, because it's the right thing to do.
If BadGoodMex isn't allowed to be on Gamers4Life, I don't want to be here too.

Please Darken... You are the only one that can fix the forum..