Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

10 minutes into New Year 2009...

This is a discussion on 10 minutes into New Year 2009... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I simply can't understand being on ko during new years, yea some people don't have a life and they like ...
Page: 4

Banned

I simply can't understand being on ko during new years, yea some people don't have a life and they like computers a bit, but SERIOUSLY... don't tell me you spent Xmas day on ko also??

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I simply can't understand being on ko during new years, yea some people don't have a life and they like computers a bit, but SERIOUSLY... don't tell me you spent Xmas day on ko also??[/b]
    they did -_-

Banned

ITS 2 FUKIN DAYS OUT OF 1 WHOLE YEAR, XMAS DAY = FAMILY NEW YEARS = GET FUKED OUTTA YOUR FACE OR GET AN EALY NIGHT LIKE JOSH!!

kookookachoo

Cause some people actually care to help others, Rad was with his girlfriend which is alright, but lets say someone spend it just playing KO, that is completely just weird... and by saying rude stuff to the person, you are actually sending a message, and hopefully he takes the message in a good way, good enough to change some things, and not be so.. wierd[/b]
    That has got to be the stupidest reasoning ever posted on this forum...

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Cause some people actually care to help others, Rad was with his girlfriend which is alright, but lets say someone spend it just playing KO, that is completely just weird... and by saying rude stuff to the person, you are actually sending a message, and hopefully he takes the message in a good way, good enough to change some things, and not be so.. wierd[/b]
    Who died and made you the judge of life?

I for one don't give a shit what rad decided to do on new years. And that goes for everybody else. I think it just makes you look pitiful if you feel you are that amazing, that you can judge other people.

Seriously though, congrats guys =]. I could definitely use an IN .

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Who died and made you the judge of life?

I for one don't give a shit what rad decided to do on new years. And that goes for everybody else. I think it just makes you look pitiful if you feel you are that amazing, that you can judge other people.

Seriously though, congrats guys =]. I could definitely use an IN .[/b]
    um my grandpa died and i guess he made me the judge?

i don't give a shit either, i simply posted my opinion... i hate when people say "you have no life" if you are like the first lvl 80 or have a bordered dragon or something, cause it's their choice, true... but in this situation seriously, xmas and new years, 2 days out of the whole 365 days... i can certainly take 2 days of a break from a game

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

[/b]
    go exp noob archer :unsure:

AmericanWarrior

White Power. West Side. That being said, stop worring about someone else's life, what they do, and how much they doit. Instead, you should be focused on 1. Losing your virginity, 2. Tanning that pastey white skin of yours, 3. going outside.

White Power. West Side. That being said, stop worring about someone else's life, what they do, and how much they doit. Instead, you should be focused on 1. Losing your virginity, 2. Tanning that pastey white skin of yours, 3. going outside.
    [/b]
    check, except who is gay enough to want the 2nd one, it ain't like im gonna want to get ass fuked

lol

this is not the reason why he made this topic...
    FOR 1) We had about 12 clannies on when we got the drop
    2) we have clannies from around the world.. literally 12 timezones apart... NEW YEARS MOMENT isnt celebrated the same second around the world

I guess we wont make topics like this again. Seriously we just wanted to post the first boss of 2009 we killed dropped an IN. ease up off

AmericanWarrior

check, except who is gay enough to want the 2nd one, it ain't like im gonna want to get ass fuked[/b]
    lol. I meant get that pastey white skin tanned a little. I don't mean to sit in a tanning bed. I meant go outside long enough to get a tan, because pastey white people are scary. Ever seen me myself and irene? That whitey guy. scarry

um my grandpa died and i guess he made me the judge?

i don't give a shit either, i simply posted my opinion... i hate when people say "you have no life" if you are like the first lvl 80 or have a bordered dragon or something, cause it's their choice, true... but in this situation seriously, xmas and new years, 2 days out of the whole 365 days... i can certainly take 2 days of a break from a game[/b]

Ya well I havn't played ko since 2 days before xmas.. And I have partied every night since up till the 31'st.. And I just didn't fucking feel like doing anything that night and most of my friends were partied out too. I played a little ko from like 8-10 then went to BED.. Yep didn't even stay up for it.. Who gives a fuck.. Yes I have a just fine life and don't play ko too much like some.. But who gives a fuck if I care about celebrating new years or not? Well obviously you do but WHY????

lol. I meant get that pastey white skin tanned a little. I don't mean to sit in a tanning bed. I meant go outside long enough to get a tan, because pastey white people are scary. Ever seen me myself and irene? That whitey guy. scarry[/b]
    oh lol, if it's in that case, my ass is black enough :P

Ya well I havn't played ko since 2 days before xmas.. And I have partied every night since up till the 31'st.. And I just didn't fucking feel like doing anything that night and most of my friends were partied out too. I played a little ko from like 8-10 then went to BED.. Yep didn't even stay up for it.. Who gives a fuck.. Yes I have a just fine life and don't play ko too much like some.. But who gives a fuck if I care about celebrating new years or not? Well obviously you do but WHY????[/b]
    um i don't care but sorry to say i still find it wierd for the people that don't celebrate new years... i don't know if it's just plainly the american/canadian population that is that boring... but for example, for serbians, it's known the best partying/celebrating happens on new years/birthday partys/weddings

AmericanWarrior

Unbeatable, what business of yours is it whether or not people go out and get plastered? You need to mind your own business. You needa act right before you get smacked right xD

King0fKingZ

365 days of my life ain't worth a IN............

come on,new year is only once a year..you have to celebrate it.
    playing KO 24/7 is not cool

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast