Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

? For 1337 Mages out there or for anyone actually XD

This is a discussion on ? For 1337 Mages out there or for anyone actually XD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; babashopper? *sigh* yeah but when u make money off the game why not just give it back not like im ...
Page: 2

I_JuST_OwNed_U

babashopper?

*sigh* yeah but when u make money off the game why not just give it back not like im spending my own money right? but yes im a BABASHOPPER! du du du

babashop me iron neck iron belt shard 8 and full shells +8 and ill let u pop my cherry

I_JuST_OwNed_U

lmao xD i wish i could pop ur cherry but already poped my wifes XD lmfao

id say Quest ears when lowlvl, or WE ofc..
    in (prolly impossible for you so EP or WP)
    kek belt or +12/1 or higher
    rols or roms
    armor crimson +8 or paper +9

the_stiffmeister

lmao xD i wish i could pop ur cherry but already poped my wifes XD lmfao [/b]

is she 14? xD

sancrotis31

rofl he said +8 rons staff

<3 roms.. I love the glacier resist, it&#39;s a very under-rated ring. IMO its not that much worse than an ROL and in some situations its better.. I&#39;d use an rol/rom combo for pk but I am a resist whore. If it was normal cz I would say sse/we combo, but for dcz dual sse ftw.

I would agree rom +2&#39;s would be a waste though, just go for dual +1 and work on a better belt and some +9 crystal.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

rofl he said +8 rons staff[/b]
    is that bad ? im dual aoe so thought it be pretty good having equal decent dmg
    and Krepin, IN for me is possible but dont really need one, waste of money for a dcz
    i want to make +9crystal pads but maybe rest will stay +8 like pauldron, trying to keep it around 144int,
    my stunning is pretty effective havent tried my imirs out yet in dcz b/c this game is gay and wont let me in d1 but from sounds of it looks like i will make or have already Rom+1,SSE+1, SSE, and Imir +1 or 2 for second ring, didnt give much thought to my gear, and hopefully getting a GB soon so that will be nice well my ? has been answered long ago so should probably close this topic, for me SSE>over WE

eatshitndie

is she 14? xD[/b]
    she was 13 when i got to her, i guess she faked the blood w/ ketchup or somethin when she did ijou, silly girl

BreastBoy

she was 13 when i got to her, i guess she faked the blood w/ ketchup or somethin when she did ijou, silly girl[/b]

wtf?!

I_JuST_OwNed_U

lol XD

is that bad ? im dual aoe so thought it be pretty good having equal decent dmg
    and Krepin, IN for me is possible but dont really need one, waste of money for a dcz
    i want to make +9crystal pads but maybe rest will stay +8 like pauldron, trying to keep it around 144int,
    my stunning is pretty effective havent tried my imirs out yet in dcz b/c this game is gay and wont let me in d1 but from sounds of it looks like i will make or have already Rom+1,SSE+1, SSE, and Imir +1 or 2 for second ring, didnt give much thought to my gear, and hopefully getting a GB soon so that will be nice well my ? has been answered long ago so should probably close this topic, for me SSE>over WE[/b]
    btw mage armor doesen&#39;t increse INT requirement like priest armor does, no matter what + your crystal will always require 144 int, the only thing that rises would be MP, but the mp requirement for crystal is already very low so not much to worry about.

Since ur supporting mage, you shouldnt worry about a high INT.

Higher INT, higher stun rate.

My advise is going to following stats.

132 MP
    144 INT
    Rest HP.

And if you seriously want a decent belt, go for Skelly belt, dont take glass. ok, u have 10 AC less, agreed you dont have sword def, but the chances of getting stunned/slowed will go down alot.

You dont need sword def in dcz, cuz afterall, who the fuk goes bp in DCZ, when u dont have judgment. Archer same story.

so try

EP+1, ROMS+1 (or imirs+1), Skelly belt, SSE+0.

Hope I help you abit out

I_JuST_OwNed_U

well my mage is kinda weird im not really a support mage, i use my mage for 1v1&#39;s alot too, i used crystal build b/c it has decent def, i was going to go g2 fire mage, but i like lr, crimson i heard is good for lr mage but i want more mp too so i decided to go crystal, atm i have like 900ac w/300ac scrolls, i hit at lvl 55 like 250&#39;s and im lr so i also stun decent, and ive got a pretty decent combo, support mage to me would be boring, i play support every once in awhile but i like to pk with my friend we both lr mages so its pretty damn fun, ty for letting me know on Crystals big, i guess i plan on making +9&#39;s now but ya my stats will be 144int rest mp for dmg i dont need to put into hp i think b/c its decently high for dcz and in 1v1&#39;s i dont die, we just battle and battle until a second person comes orc or human or i eventually kill them, all depends on there skill, what yall think about crystal mage with high ac but not support?

sexy Owa

ron staff +8 is an excellent staff for a crystal build mage ofc you should keep it

as for skelly vs glass xD meh id just take whatever you can find cheaper they are both what your looking for.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast