Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

1vs1

This is a discussion on 1vs1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by acolyted that Loyt towns a lot. do you expect anyone to stay and fight when the priests ...
Page: 4

BattyBat

Originally posted by acolyted
    that Loyt towns a lot.
    do you expect anyone to stay and fight when the priests are dead? whats the point in that.. its just common sense to town, especially as we raid xp most of the time against parties with 2 or 3 the numbers we have.. you have to play it sort of cautious and clever

BattyBat

and tuna, boyt is 68 i think, boul is on it tho atm and hes still learning combo go easy on boul :wub: :wub: gyft him chance to get better

TunaFishyMe

who is boul? Did he play some other character previously?
    its not a big deal, i just hate it when someone acid pots me -____-"
    most rogues who acid pot me, by the time they are done killing my armor they are half dead so it doesnt even matter. But when someone from AHM fights and they acid pot -____-"
    but again, i believe he was fully duffed (cuz i was doing DMs, so priest there) so i didnt mind.

heh that was sneaky though. Sitting there waiting for us to start then respawn scroll xD What a waste of a scroll xD!!

BattyBat

who is boul?

boul is a jolly fine fellow

SuperkakosO_0

if yu want 1v1 go arena or at few spots are cz when other players cant find yu but general better go arena where yu can talk each other simple

from the dark paths of olympia

thats why i only 1v1 ppl, from who i know they are goodguns..they usally sit down why i kill the 2-3 turksins..then 1v1 starts when 1 wolfs or smth like that

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

You know what realy grinds my gears....if you see some dude you wanna 1vs1 and he's got some priest in his party and they both start to chase you. you justkeep running but then the faggot starts throwing acid pots at you as if he's saying stop running you pussy...? YEA like I'm gonna fucking stop to get fully duffed by an INT priest ( if it was a BP might be a chance of taking him down ) and then get raped. Or sometimes the priest doesn't do anything, and you're having a good 1vs1 but when your opponent is just about to die the fucking priest heals him...Zzzz so retarded.

Hostage

Whats better is when it's 1 v 2 in a situation like that, and they're getting healed and still redball and run away. :lol:

and and and and and.. jeez. what a long day <_<

I personally like 1v1's lol i try my best to get some one to 1v1 me...

But what is the MOST annoying is... when ur fighting and your about to win a 1v1 and ur opponenet is redballing almost dead AND some nooby Sin comes and spikes the last hit :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    You know what realy grinds my gears....if you see some dude you wanna 1vs1 and he's got some priest in his party and they both start to chase you. you justkeep running but then the faggot starts throwing acid pots at you as if he's saying stop running you pussy...? YEA like I'm gonna fucking stop to get fully duffed by an INT priest ( if it was a BP might be a chance of taking him down ) and then get raped. Or sometimes the priest doesn't do anything, and you're having a good 1vs1 but when your opponent is just about to die the fucking priest heals him...Zzzz so retarded.
    MrsLies, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

I was at that sin ass kicking him badly and bamp, dufer ....
    I died, then I went same place again (back of human base) there he was, and dufer behind him

armand0

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    MrsLies, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

I was at that sin ass kicking him badly and bamp, dufer ....
    I died, then I went same place again (back of human base) there he was, and dufer behind him[/b]
    u were kicking my ass?? maybe in ur dreams, the number of ppl that can kick my ass is so low in cz that u r not one of them.
    what should i do, not hit debuffed ppl?
    i dont have scrolls, i m pking without buffs, we can do 1vs1 whenever u want after scroll bug is fixed.

Yun_Yuuzhan

This game is not about 1v1, I don't understand everyone's obsession with it.

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    what u think this game is about then? this game is about FUN. if someone is having fun in 1v1, you have a problem with it?

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by nesma+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nesma)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    what u think this game is about then? ...[/b]
    The game is about party vs party PK, which is far more fun IMO. Speaking for Ares, there's no accepted standardized signal for a 1v1, everyone has their own ways of requesting one. However, 1v1 is item/class dependent enough that it doesn't show who owns who, despite what a lot of people would have you think.

Hostage

Originally posted by nesma+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nesma)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    what u think this game is about then? this game is about FUN. if someone is having fun in 1v1, you have a problem with it?[/b]
    Basic concept for a game is FUN. You dont go to CZ and have everyone go solo do you?

Lets see an 8 v 8 with 2 chars from each class. Is that not fun?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast