Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

+2 uniques - always cheat ?

This is a discussion on +2 uniques - always cheat ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; from my experience, people LIE about where they got items. I do not think it is fair that any 1 ...
Page: 4

from my experience, people LIE about where they got items. I do not think it is fair that any 1 player should have +2 *top* uniques (dont care about kek rings). In all the time ive played KO, i have only seen 3 iron necks drop, and 5 RoLs, and i lived in the bowl during much of old KO when droprate was higher. Nobody fools me when they claim that in 6 months they got 9 iron necks, or 9 rocs, its just not possible unless you scam people or pay a lot of cash.

And another thing that is a bit funny is the huge double standard on this site. Why do you all despise Faayilet_volcom, for having items which many ko4life users have? The only difference is hes not someones friend, and has no one here to say hes a "nice guy". I am sure he just bought tons of +0 uniques, and +8 raptors and upped them all, so i guess hes legit right. Im not trying to hate on the +2 club, I just wish you stopped pretending you are legit and squeaky clean. I had to put up with so much abuse for buying 2 pieces of shell for USD, which is frankly paltry compared to the "legit" dealings going on this site, so excuse me for sticking to the standard that you have created for yourselves.

Kailean

Originally posted by Dread+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dread)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    hb? if i remember well he has a raptor.
    and hb doesnt give 25 int.

your wrong

hb +7 give 145 fire dmg 15 int bonus
    hb +8 give 160 fire dmg 25 int bonus[/b]
    +8 doesnt give 25 int.

Dread

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    from my experience, people LIE about where they got items. I do not think it is fair that any 1 player should have +2 *top* uniques (dont care about kek rings). In all the time ive played KO, i have only seen 3 iron necks drop, and 5 RoLs, and i lived in the bowl during much of old KO when droprate was higher. Nobody fools me when they claim that in 6 months they got 9 iron necks, or 9 rocs, its just not possible unless you scam people or pay a lot of cash. *

And another thing that is a bit funny is the huge double standard on this site. Why do you all despise Faayilet_volcom, for having items which many ko4life users have? The only difference is hes not someones friend, and has no one here to say hes a "nice guy". I am sure he just bought tons of +0 uniques, and +8 raptors and upped them all, so i guess hes legit right. Im not trying to hate on the +2 club, I just wish you stopped pretending you are legit and squeaky clean. I had to put up with so much abuse for buying 2 pieces of shell for USD, which is frankly paltry compared to the "legit" dealings going on this site, so excuse me for sticking to the standard that you have created for yourselves.

ok ill admit it <_< ... i knew the gm on olympia when it first came out and i bought all those items from him at +0 and i lied about the shell .. i bought the shell +8/15 set for 200.00 usd from him ... i was the first warrior on olympia with a raptor +8 and full uniqies and full shell

Dread

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by Dread@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean

hb? if i remember well he has a raptor.
    and hb doesnt give 25 int.

your wrong

hb +7 give 145 fire dmg 15 int bonus
    hb +8 give 160 fire dmg 25 int bonus
    +8 doesnt give 25 int.[/b]

let me get you a ss of it ... hold on

Banned Senior Member

Tez, I gave you a run for your money a few times when you were still on "+0's" same as me remember? I didn't lose any of the fights

Banned

from my experience, people LIE about where they got items. I do not think it is fair that any 1 player should have +2 *top* uniques (dont care about kek rings). In all the time ive played KO, i have only seen 3 iron necks drop, and 5 RoLs, and i lived in the bowl during much of old KO when droprate was higher. Nobody fools me when they claim that in 6 months they got 9 iron necks, or 9 rocs, its just not possible unless you scam people or pay a lot of cash. *

And another thing that is a bit funny is the huge double standard on this site. Why do you all despise Faayilet_volcom, for having items which many ko4life users have? The only difference is hes not someones friend, and has no one here to say hes a "nice guy".
    wrong dicky....he duped them thats the diff....all his +3 jewels were duped and wiped ....he didnt buy them or farm them or buy them from others who farmed them

go look at diez....over 20 people sold IN in past month
    over 30 rocs were sold
    over 20 rols were sold

i never lied about my items.....i am one of the few if not only one who admiting to having some peices of shell from KOM i got the balls to admit when i was mistaken on who someone was

rest of my items were bought with IGC i either sold for usd to buy the item or straight up IGC for item trade as it is now with the rocs i got

whats not fair about +2 ....just cause u dont have them? or cant get them?....so i spend all my time upgrading items and going to bifrost to earn coins then use those coins to buy rocs +0 and thats not fair....wtf world u living in dude.....that is fair very fair....i earned my rocs no matter who u look at it

i just did it smarter then u you....dont say just cause i did it that way i didnt do it fair

i bought items like mds and shards when they were 20 mill and 30 mill...i saved those items then resold them for much much higher when market went up....so its not fair i am smarter and more patient then you.....really nice way to look at life

"well cause i cant do it cause i am stupid and dont know how its not fair"

good way to think....i guess same thinking as ur racist comments

have i nice day dude.....u really need to be kicked in the balls hard so u open up your mind a little more .....the 000000 world is not the only world dude

Banned Senior Member

Tez, you did lie about your items you claimed to have different uniques when you had better. In screens you posted you removed items to not give out hints with what you were wearing

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Tez, I gave you a run for your money a few times when you were still on "+0's" same as me remember? I didn't lose any of the fights
    u did willy but remember u were 70 and i was 68 and also my combo back then sucks....hop on a 70 rogue now and just look the diff from then to now....u will see a huge diff

but u did own my ass as well but not same playing field

dr4ko was 67 when i was 70 and my combo was much better then he took his dick out and smacked me in the face.....thats how bad he beat me...no other rogue can do that.....3 level diff and my combo was much better at that time.....mickey gets alot of my respect for beating the shit out of me.....and i was going to say this but he beat me with half health and no spear defense armors :blink: ....how is that possible.....i still cant believe it

now please dont bust my balls about the half health thing ever...keep it under ur tongue please all :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Tez, you did lie about your items you claimed to have different uniques when you had better. *In screens you posted you removed items to not give out hints with what you were wearing
    i never lied dude i was messing around with u all and everyone could clearly see that and i even commented on that when someone finally noticed it

i never lied about them...i just didnt disclose my real items instead i did not ever lie about them

could you be any more defensive? rofl. you have no proof that the items you have are not duped, that is the problem. You also have no proof that all of faaliyet's items were dupes. What is the difference between you two? Not a lot. I have manged to dupe and compound crappy accessories in firedrake so, that line doesnt cut much weight with me. Try farming your own uniques instead of buying shitloads of dirty ones like faaliyet.

And im really not interested in how amazingly rich you are, cos frankly you lie about a lot of things. You just sound like greyhawk to me, and i know exactly how he became so rich. And unlike you i have nothing to prove to anyone.

:pic:

*brb popcorn*

Vishnu

watch out Tez, zero's about to draw the famous, I won 'cause you suck post. It's no point arguing with people who have no connection with the real world, and who lives in a world where the past is dynamic.

Banned

could you be any more defensive? rofl. you have no proof that the items you have are not duped, that is the problem. You also have no proof that all of faaliyet's items were dupes. What is the difference between you two? Not a lot. I have manged to dupe and compound crappy accessories in firedrake so, that line doesnt cut much weight with me. Try farming your own uniques instead of buying shitloads of dirty ones like faaliyet. *

And im really not interested in how amazingly rich you are, cos frankly you lie about a lot of things. You just sound like greyhawk to me, and i know exactly how he became so rich. And unlike you i have nothing to prove to anyone.
    so the +0 rocs i got are duped :blink:

also failyett items were earased on dupe wipe dude...so yeah thats the proof

also defensive for what...just stating ur thinking is wrong as usual

+0 is not duped dude really man now i am just laughing at ur stupidity....maybe u might be right if i was buying from no names..

Banned

1.....not rich anymore actually depleted most of my funds on getting all these rocs

2.....give me one lie i have said

3.....my word and credibility is untainted unlike yours

UberGruber

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    could you be any more defensive? rofl. you have no proof that the items you have are not duped, that is the problem. You also have no proof that all of faaliyet's items were dupes. What is the difference between you two? Not a lot. I have manged to dupe and compound crappy accessories in firedrake so, that line doesnt cut much weight with me. Try farming your own uniques instead of buying shitloads of dirty ones like faaliyet. *

And im really not interested in how amazingly rich you are, cos frankly you lie about a lot of things. You just sound like greyhawk to me, and i know exactly how he became so rich. And unlike you i have nothing to prove to anyone.[/b]
    no all are incompetent like u to play the market and get urself THE items in much less time that is needed to farm them, u can do that all fucking year long u will have +2 uniques , but if zero cant do that well i guess no1 can! get a life losser!!!

<!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

and i know exactly how he became so rich. And unlike you i have nothing to prove to anyone
    did u beg for u mummy to give u some $ so u can buy urself some gear after u got hacked, so u could own some n00bies in cz and fell good about urself coz u suck in everything else?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast