Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

24 HOURS waiting for new potions

This is a discussion on 24 HOURS waiting for new potions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; new potions wont be even noticed in general pk, dmg dealt today with every1 being lvl 80 is massive, especially ...
Page: 5

new potions wont be even noticed in general pk, dmg dealt today with every1 being lvl 80 is massive, especially nova town parties

only thing screwed is vs, will take longer to kill ppl. but vs doesnt exist anymore so who gives a fuk

kronik

What are the prices of these potions? :blink:[/b]
    debuff hack is still going strong <_<

this is the proof that any useless topic can be long on ko4life xD

some people who can make a pk video thinks they are pro and expect everyone to give a shit about what they has to say, but seriously we dont give a fuck.

if your post is more than 2 lines then im not gonna bother reading so dont bother posting ur shit. i see enough posts of people repeating the obvious.[/b]
    i just rofl at people who come to a forum and complain about not wanting to read long posts that actually have meaningful things to say. you sir, are ignorant.

on topic - i agree these new pots change the balance for sure, but as with every new change, it will just take some getting used to. i can see how it will make people much harder to kill in 1v1, but isn&#39;t this game designed more for party pk?

we should at least petition k2 to change the animations on them so people can see their use in vs. although, as with scroll bugging, etc . . . its should be painfully obvious when someone is using the hp . . . not so much for the mp.

they are "limited edition" so they will prolly remove it

some ppl will stack them in inventories yes, but they will slowly dissapear from game

and i seriously dont see why ppl bitch about this so much its only 300 hp more then a regular pot, will make a vs harder yes, but in general party pk will be hardly noticable

I am Timmeh Senior Member

It&#39;s really not as bad as you guys think... i was playing a priest on Ionia and i still dropped... i wasn&#39;t invincible

they are "limited edition" so they will prolly remove it

some ppl will stack them in inventories yes, but they will slowly dissapear from game
    and i seriously dont see why ppl bitch about this so much its only 300 hp more then a regular pot, will make a vs harder yes, but in general party pk will be hardly noticable[/b]
    tell it to ppl in ardream

tell it to ppl in ardream[/b]
    yea got a point there, ardream is all about ks and run away, now all the nooby rogues will run away from last hit

but still, these potions will not be ingame forever (limited edition) and torment+gangbang 4k hp pots wouldnt save them

and they are kinda expensive for most of noob players. need like 4gb for 10k hp/10k mp of these

i think it will help in generall pk, dmg dealt is just too much, mage parties hit really strong with fire novas priest dont have time to heal

we will just have to wait a bit and see where this goes

You don&#39;t need to be "rich" to afford potions that cost 30k each or whatever, that isn&#39;t the point AT ALL. Even if the potions were 1m coins each, it is still ruining the game completely. This takes the entire balance between all classes and widens 2 of them, and lessens the other 2 drastically. What&#39;s going to happen when the new TBL edits come out and they can spam these potions or use them both at the same time, 720 and 1920 is more than enough.

The time it takes for a sin to minor in those 3 seconds where your mana pot is in cooldown, is exactly the amount you can make (+ a little more) when minor is on cooldown. The time gap between minoring 1920 mana to 2880 mana is at least another second. With just 1 second difference, you can change your entire combo. Rogues will be able to use 1 hp, 1 mp, 1 hp, 1 mp and never run out of mana, EVER. With cooldown, I suppose this kind of makes assassins very over powered but when you compare the amount of HP/MANA and Defense from Rogue to warrior, a warrior should be raping the rogue every single time. With these new mana pots, warriors can use 7 skills + have left over mana PER 2880 pot, as opposed to the 4 + left over mana from 1920 pot, at lvl 80. That&#39;s HUGE.

If you don&#39;t realize the imbalance that these pots will affect the game, then I don&#39;t know how you can even call yourself a PK&#39;er, not at all.[/b]
    well said.....

anyone wanna make a dcz only private server?

why did ownedbytimmy get suspended?.....

24 hours and we still have the APR error problem

good job K2!

Trialmoderator6

why did ownedbytimmy get suspended?.....[/b]
    Ventrilo advertisement link was in his signature.

Ventrilo advertisement link was in his signature.[/b]
    from ko4life rules:

We do NOT allow advertisement of other sites. The use of URLs to advertise other sites/forums in posts or signatures will end up on post/url deletion and a user warning. Those are considered SPAM.

should have warned him not suspended imo

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

from ko4life rules:

We do NOT allow advertisement of other sites. The use of URLs to advertise other sites/forums in posts or signatures will end up on post/url deletion and a user warning. Those are considered SPAM.

should have warned him not suspended imo[/b]
    Considering I already reported 10 of them within the last 2 days, I think the banning is more than appropriated and appreciated.

Trialmoderator6

from ko4life rules:

should have warned him not suspended imo[/b]
    Hey! 3 days ain&#39;t that bad :mellow:
    If people were just warned and not suspended for these faults, they would surely do it again in the future.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast