Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 159
Like Tree7Likes

+26 reb candy staffs/ + 25 dd drop

This is a discussion on +26 reb candy staffs/ + 25 dd drop within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Diem Got +26 rev. In ms lvl 75 Dc prem account. EUKO done like 50 ms XD ...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diem View Post
    Got +26 rev. In ms lvl 75 Dc prem account. EUKO done like 50 ms XD
    gz. But If candy will be drop much time and they don't fix it soon can be buy it from merch in CR lol, little joke but ppls don"t buy items from merchs, chars (look euko section how much sell and buy topic) euko going ded and much candy, ded server = funny price for it ;/

  2. #92
    Senior Member Diem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Im awake of that. But anyway i farmed like 3 days...

  3. #93
    Member MrBaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    81

    Default

    this candy staff is bullshit,they better delete (what i doubt) so we are screw -.-

  4. #94
    Senior Member iCheeseDanish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    212

    Default

    is it still dropping guys ? need confirmation =] thanks! cause im still farming

  5. #95
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Czech republic/Spanish
    Posts
    572

    Default

    r u kiddin with your sig?

  6. #96
    Senior Member TheOneAndOnly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Titan Server
    Posts
    220

    Default

    What's the 9999 ontop where your hp/mana goes. Also some guy SellCandyStaff guy in Titan been going through them like crazy today he made a +30rev and a few days over the past week has mad a few +26 rev.

  7. #97
    Senior Member iCheeseDanish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAndOnly View Post
    What's the 9999 ontop where your hp/mana goes. Also some guy SellCandyStaff guy in Titan been going through them like crazy today he made a +30rev and a few days over the past week has mad a few +26 rev.

    xD its my hp :S photoshop edit..

  8. #98
    Senior Member iCheeseDanish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAndOnly View Post
    What's the 9999 ontop where your hp/mana goes. Also some guy SellCandyStaff guy in Titan been going through them like crazy today he made a +30rev and a few days over the past week has mad a few +26 rev.

    fine fine ill make em smaller :l..

  9. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Peru
    Posts
    55

    Default

    yesterday in cw, appears that someone upgrade his candy staff to +29 reb :S, i wanna know if it is a drop or upgrade item

  10. #100
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Czech republic/Spanish
    Posts
    572

    Default

    someone upgraded it, cuz it drops only +1 +6 +16 +26

  11. #101
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    B> candy staff cwest too lazy to farm or whever it comes from

  12. #102
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coalition View Post
    gz. But If candy will be drop much time and they don't fix it soon can be buy it from merch in CR lol, little joke but ppls don"t buy items from merchs, chars (look euko section how much sell and buy topic) euko going ded and much candy, ded server = funny price for it ;/
    ko4life s/b topics have nothing to do with EUKO activity since 9 on 10 clans are turkish and probably most of them never hear/use ko4life. So far some clans getting back to EUKO like legendsneverdie.

  13. #103
    Senior Member BallzofSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iSono View Post
    yesterday in cw, appears that someone upgrade his candy staff to +29 reb :S, i wanna know if it is a drop or upgrade item
    not apparently dude, im the one who made it and use it. u mad ?
    i made it from +26 rev to + 29. so im pretty sure you can call it upgraded item cause its droped +26

  14. #104
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BallzofSteel View Post
    not apparently dude, im the one who made it and use it. u mad ?
    i made it from +26 rev to + 29. so im pretty sure you can call it upgraded item cause its droped +26
    Another entry level "troll". Why would you throw "u mad" around with no reason whatsoever?

  15. #105
    Senior Member BallzofSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Another entry level "troll". Why would you throw "u mad" around with no reason whatsoever?
    for the fun of it. u mad ?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Can any1 confirm Candy Staff +26 drops on EUKO?
    By Watch in forum Game Questions & Tips
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 01:08 AM
  2. S> SH+8 no reb, rons staff+8 no reb
    By monkeynutt in forum Ares
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 06:18 AM
  3. S> Lycaon Staff +0 // New Drop
    By Negative in forum Ares
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 11:46 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 05:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •