Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

+4 uniques. anyone making them?

This is a discussion on +4 uniques. anyone making them? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Only thing u can make legit to +4 is a Lupus/Lobo/Lycaon pend or PP, or stupid fucking amulet of curse....
Page: 5

-RW-

Only thing u can make legit to +4 is a Lupus/Lobo/Lycaon pend or PP, or stupid fucking amulet of curse.

I was joking :P never got 15rings in the same day xD I dont got 20rings in my KO-life :P i think i've got 10: 4rols 3rocs and 3roms total

And PP+4 I also doubt it thats 81 PP+0 even if they are cheap it doesnt worth the risk to break going +4...

I was joking :P never got 15rings in the same day xD I dont got 20rings in my KO-life :P i think i've got 10: 4rols 3rocs and 3roms total

And PP+4 I also doubt it thats 81 PP+0 even if they are cheap it doesnt worth the risk to break going +4...[/b]

Haha I know.

I agree, but I know a few people that have PP+3's. I know enough for someone to gather and go for +4 it is possible.

Haha I know.

I agree, but I know a few people that have PP+3's. I know enough for someone to gather and go for +4 it is possible.[/b]
    talking about farming the actual items not buying for usd.. farming 81 priest pendants is sorta tough

aeonsave

not reeally if you think about it you can get 3 to 5 pp a day form attila if you camp it so wouldnt take to long to get 81 pp

The_Dude

its 50% getting +4 uniques[/b]

I doubt that it's actually 50% in practice. In Interserver War I repeatedly tried to make +4 ROC's and +4 Diamond rings and they failed every damned time.

not reeally if you think about it you can get 3 to 5 pp a day form attila if you camp it so wouldnt take to long to get 81 pp[/b]

Holy shit, have some of you ever killed a boss before? You get jack crap damned near every time you kill the thing, and if your human and have to go patrol the 5 spawn points it's a bit hard to camp it and kill it every time it spawns. So remobe the 3-5 PP and look at it realistically...you will get 0-1 atilla pendant a day from camping it.

talking about farming the actual items not buying for usd.. farming 81 priest pendants is sorta tough[/b]

LOL then it is jsut the opposite, you are correct.

opteron

it deonsnt HAVE to be babashoped for $$ or anything man , you dont know how long this game has been out? how many bach's for rols you can get a day? i tink for me i can possiby get 3-5 bach's a day so i thikn i have good chance of geting atlest 1 rol . so 1 month = 30 days? 6 x 30? so?? hw many rols u count m8 30? +3? [/b]
    If u actually get 1 ROL out of 15 Bach ur dammit lucky......
    Lets say 1/10 drops it and they spawn around 8 times a day x 2,5 servers. (Dark CZ, CZ)
    0,1*8*2,5 = 2 ROL per day average (I guess it's even less then that; I'm optimist).
    2 ROL for what... 4000 mages and rogues who wants them? (I almost forgot INT priest)
    How many diff people are getting the Bach because his spawn isn't always the same place?
    U could do bowl 24/7 in CZ/Dark CZ and in 1 month u still wouldn't have a +3 because of KS/won't drop/etc.

And no, people really haves to use USD in this game to be able to afford such items.

(DO YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE WOULD (legitly) trade 27 ROLs of VALUE ON 1 RING ?? Instead of buying a whole gear????!)

Banned

i saw iron neck +5 on cyph >.>
    def all 20 i think

knightned

hard to get legit+4. +5 definately not legit

-RW-

I think its possible to farm the attillas for enough PP's but Rocs/Rols/Roms/IN/AoD/AoS is impossible same with WE/PE/EME. RE could be possible also since hq always drop an RE or ME

Banned Senior Member

Amulet of int/dex/str/hp = possible
    Belt of str/life/dex/int = possible
    PP=possible
    ME/RE=Possible
    Opal earing/Crystal earing=possible

But yea i know some friend who have +4/+5 IN IB etc

Amulet of int/dex/str/hp = possible
    Belt of str/life/dex/int = possible
    PP=possible
    ME/RE=Possible
    Opal earing/Crystal earing=possible

But yea i know some friend who have +4/+5 IN IB etc[/b]
    How many times have I heard that. That statement could start 34853458 topics.

Banned

nah

beramus has lot of +4 uniques ^^
    http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?i...icedupekx5.jpg
    http://dodclan.net/ranking/index.php?showtopic=2668

plus there was some guy who posted from cypher with +5 iron belt

aragonxx2

i dont think they are any legally babashopin suuuuuuuuuuuuure[/b]
    LOL, u need 81 uniques for make a +4... this means u cant even have 81 kekuris that is the worst but common drop...
    Why not dual kekuri+4?

from +3 to +4 is not 100%?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast