Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

about people saying miracle cheats in akara

This is a discussion on about people saying miracle cheats in akara within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for some noobies who posted shit in other topic post me proof ill kick those members reapers using cata bugg ...
Page: 1

for some noobies who posted shit in other topic
    post me proof ill kick those members
    reapers using cata bugg is np
    but if we gonna use it we are noob turks fucking retard turks right?
    post proof

Subzero

i saw some ppl rape my mum and when i ran to them i saw above theire heads "Miracle" !!! i didnt take ss tho

Banned

yall ran throught the fucken walls.

ragiyr

Over half the people I have saw with miracle above their name has been speed hackers. You cant post proof of that, a screen shot will not show a players speed. I could care less if you believe it or not, but many people have seen it. Where do you get speed hack from? KOXP, which means that at least half the members I have seen from your clan in cz are koxpers. Once again I dont care if you believe me or not. Another turk clan Phaselis also says your members speed hack in cz. No one ever said its ok for reapers to use catabug, they are as much of cheaters as your clan is, and yes if you use cata bug you will definitely be stupid faggot cheating turks.

Over half the people I have saw with miracle above their name has been speed hackers. You cant post proof of that, a screen shot will not show a players speed. I could care less if you believe it or not, but many people have seen it. Where do you get speed hack from? KOXP, which means that at least half the members I have seen from your clan in cz are koxpers. Once again I dont care if you believe me or not. Another turk clan Phaselis also says your members speed hack in cz. No one ever said its ok for reapers to use catabug, they are as much of cheaters as your clan is, and yes if you use cata bug you will definitely be stupid faggot cheating turks.[/b]
    Yes you can.
    Gamecam or Fraps :mellow:

ragiyr

Yes you can.
    Gamecam or Fraps :mellow:[/b]
    No I cant. I lag like a mother with so many people on the server with any video recorder on. K2 doesn\'t accept anything except ksc files for banning people anyway. So Im not going to waste my time trying to prove something to some gay with a cheating clan, if I cant get them all banned with the same proof. Doesnt matter anyway, since the leader wants to start catabugging its only a matter of time before a gm sees and they are gone anyway.

No I cant. I lag like a mother with so many people on the server with any video recorder on. K2 doesn\'t accept anything except ksc files for banning people anyway. So Im not going to waste my time trying to prove something to some gay with a cheating clan, if I cant get them all banned with the same proof. Doesnt matter anyway, since the leader wants to start catabugging its only a matter of time before a gm sees and they are gone anyway.[/b]
    Yeah, I laughed when I saw him post that he was going to catabug next csw.

Over half the people I have saw with miracle above their name has been speed hackers. You cant post proof of that, a screen shot will not show a players speed. I could care less if you believe it or not, but many people have seen it. Where do you get speed hack from? KOXP, which means that at least half the members I have seen from your clan in cz are koxpers. Once again I dont care if you believe me or not. Another turk clan Phaselis also says your members speed hack in cz. No one ever said its ok for reapers to use catabug, they are as much of cheaters as your clan is, and yes if you use cata bug you will definitely be stupid faggot cheating turks.[/b]
    Well I figured you didn't know Fraps/GC existed...

BJK

Are you joking dude ?

I never saw tipiq1sariii without autogate program. Whenever he gets spike/thrust from me he uses gate while running.

If you want proof just follow your members.

ragiyr

Yeah, I laughed when I saw him post that he was going to catabug next csw.[/b]
    Somewhat ironic that they post they will catabug next csw, then makes a topic 5 minutes later about how they dont cheat and are legit.

and Canz, yes I know they exist, but even if I did get hours on hours on proof, K2 would do absolutely nothing about it. Proving it to a bunch of people on a forum where most of them dont even play the server is completely useless on my part.

Somewhat ironic that they post they will catabug next csw, then makes a topic 5 minutes later about how they dont cheat and are legit.

and Canz, yes I know they exist, but even if I did get hours on hours on proof, K2 would do absolutely nothing about it. Proving it to a bunch of people on a forum where most of them dont even play the server is completely useless on my part.[/b]
    Ah ye I know, but still you would proof to him that his clan cheats, if it really does h34r:

BJK

for some noobies who posted shit in other topic
    post me proof ill kick those members
    reapers using cata bugg is np
    but if we gonna use it we are noob turks fucking retard turks right?
    post proof[/b]
    By allying with AntiHumans, You will make your own cemetery in the Castle.

You were... Maybe the suckiest clan on CSW. Wallhacking to Cristal room, Goodgun. U never had a single Catapult, so go cry about ur poorness noobs.

P.s ; PHASELIS never bought GB's. All of our Tyon Meat quests, GreenChests, Boss drops went to Maksi, and he sold everything to get catapults. Too bad, We got backstabbed from noobish clan, and cheater clan is going to keep them now.

Haha go keep it if you can. It will be fun for us to pwn cheaters/backstabbers with one hit. ^_^

ragiyr

If you want proof just follow your members.[/b]
    Thats all he has to do, but hey, maybe they turn it off when around the leaders in fear of being kicked. I know what I have saw, and Aristona agreed with me even when he hated our clan. I can only hope they will eventually start to play fair, and hopefully they wont stoop to catabugging on top of everything else. Just because they were gg on another server holds absolutely nothing, how many people that were considered gg for years, then turn out to be scammers. Instead of just shrugging it off and saying you are gg, talk with your clan, keep an eye out for them, ask around for people who have saw your members. If you cant take the necessary steps to keep your clan from cheating, then why should I go out of my way to prove it.

buy a new pc no1 is using any cheats i know all off my members we play together like 3 years wtf ur talking about?
    go buy a new pc quz ur 1 lags thie shit out of ko
    about bjk lol man we sucked at csw?
    pathetic
    cry more about the cata shit
    cry more

MacedonianSlayer

i can say u just this
    isnt 4dieontherday in mircale???
    http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?im...7113846cx2.jpg

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast