Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Account Banned, BB KO

This is a discussion on Account Banned, BB KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; moe is right and we've gone over this before alot of retards like to spout off about hows theres nothing ...
Page: 3

moe is right and we've gone over this before alot of retards like to spout off about hows theres nothing that can be done because of tos but that doesn't matter when it comes down to laws in california which k2 is located in cali so they have to abide by california law and the laws there are retarded and make it really hard for businesses like k2 read up

for example when u bought prems and didn't get trina no matter the tos when u bought prem it stated u would get a trina and when u didn't and since it went on for months it was illegal and we filed complaints through someone in california with the california department of consumer affairs (google it) all of it was sorted out through them k2 updated tos and hired a buncha new ppl and fired other ppl and to this day it was first complaint the cdca ever had the bbb can only bitch and moan the cdca runs shit

Hostage

Wow you are an idiot. Lets change facts to opinion. That always wins arguments.

I never mentioned the fact if he can afford it or not; I simply said that the argument exists and he can make a very good case. I am not here to judge his actions; I am trying to say that you are obviously wrong. I have to work out now. I will laugh at your post later.[/b]
    Actually moe, Why don't you go read the TOS again. In any case, there will be an arguement. The problem, is that arguements down win cases. Why? Because when you logged in and bought their intangible item, they own you. 'nuff said.

Comparing our legal system and the education process sounded like a chance to change some so called "facts". Our legal system was put there to prevent situations such as this from occuring. Where as our education process changes because of the evolving world we live in. :P

The fact of the matter is that you did agree to the TOS. By using your own credit card and buying this item, they gave you something in return. Obviously.. :lol: Going through the process of charging it back to your CC just broke that TOS. Giving them all the more reason to sue you for stealing their $$. Now, if you were to buy an item, and they suddenly added a new patch. Such as Mr. Norris was explaining. Say you didn't agree with the new TOS. Hiring a lawyer to get that $$ back would make your situation a little more convincing. Though, unless you bought a few thousand dollars worth of PUS items, it wouldn't be worth the time and lawyer fee's./

Boyce

MEGATRON BANNED PLS

You can get fix ur account, dont quit

Hostage

moe is right and we've gone over this before alot of retards like to spout off about hows theres nothing that can be done because of tos but that doesn't matter when it comes down to laws in california which k2 is located in cali so they have to abide by california law and the laws there are retarded and make it really hard for businesses like k2 read up

for example when u bought prems and didn't get trina no matter the tos when u bought prem it stated u would get a trina and when u didn't and since it went on for months it was illegal and we filed complaints through someone in california with the california department of consumer affairs (google it) all of it was sorted out through them k2 updated tos and hired a buncha new ppl and fired other ppl and to this day it was first complaint the cdca ever had the bbb can only bitch and moan the cdca runs shit[/b]
    I had the Trina problem happen a few times. I sent in a ticket and it was usually resolved within a few days.

the only other thing I can think of when that was going on was the description on buying premiums. It didn't actually say you would get a trina. But some sort of bonus item. For some reason, for a long time, this was quite a problem.

killer2675

MEGATRON BANNED PLS

You can get fix ur account, dont quit [/b]

+1 its possible...

dont run off yet

Gr33ntumb

Blablablablabla SHARED Blablablablabla Banned Blablablablabla Cry Blablabla Pwnt

same old blabla same old sharers , dont share, dont get banned

im still sorry to here it tho , 4 years is pretty much what i invested , and i think i should gtfo

I had the Trina problem happen a few times. I sent in a ticket and it was usually resolved within a few days.

the only other thing I can think of when that was going on was the description on buying premiums. It didn't actually say you would get a trina. But some sort of bonus item. For some reason, for a long time, this was quite a problem.[/b]
    they changed description days after our complaint was filed and above u talked about purchasing tangible items or watever i dont know wat tangible is but i know california law is very strict with online purchases which is why it was a problem when u didn't receive trina it also would fall along the lines of being charged for prem filing ticket and ticket not being filled within 3 days (stated by there tos last i looked) which would then violate that law and as k2 refuses to give refunds in a situation like that k2 would be in violation theres alot more retarded laws in cali search urself at the time we only used wat was needed to get shit done in the end all we got was an apology and shit but it wasn't easy to do nething else as we didn't live in cali and had to do it all through someone else

u can try filing with bbb for awhile there k2 was working hard to maintain there rating with the new person incharge

Banned

its sad to hear that...how k2 fuckup urself...atleast gl in another mmorpg

the really good one with nice support no hacks cheats dupe..absolutely clear..no farmers if you want try this www.eve-online.com

Banned

Actually moe, Why don't you go read the TOS again. In any case, there will be an arguement. The problem, is that arguements down win cases. Why? Because when you logged in and bought their intangible item, they own you. 'nuff said.

Comparing our legal system and the education process sounded like a chance to change some so called "facts". Our legal system was put there to prevent situations such as this from occuring. Where as our education process changes because of the evolving world we live in. :P

The fact of the matter is that you did agree to the TOS. By using your own credit card and buying this item, they gave you something in return. Obviously.. :lol: Going through the process of charging it back to your CC just broke that TOS. Giving them all the more reason to sue you for stealing their $$. Now, if you were to buy an item, and they suddenly added a new patch. Such as Mr. Norris was explaining. Say you didn't agree with the new TOS. Hiring a lawyer to get that $$ back would make your situation a little more convincing. Though, unless you bought a few thousand dollars worth of PUS items, it wouldn't be worth the time and lawyer fee's./[/b]
    Which TOS?

My argument has nothing to do with the content of the TOS. TOS is meant to protect the business, not the consumers. Therefore, reading it would do nothing for me.

I read the Consumer's Bill of Rights. Right to Protection; Right to Education; Right to Privacy.

Many of these rights are being violated every day.

HotAsIce

After reflection, I dno't even care much about the money. I'm going to charge back for the premium I bought like a week ago, as well as the unused knightcash and go play WoW. Have fun in whatever you do, I am uninstalling knights, and removing all KO related websited from my favorites, so if you need me, get me on MSN.

PEACE!

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

After reflection, I dno't even care much about the money. I'm going to charge back for the premium I bought like a week ago, as well as the unused knightcash and go play WoW. Have fun in whatever you do, I am uninstalling knights, and removing all KO related websited from my favorites, so if you need me, get me on MSN.

PEACE![/b]
    noooooooooooo come back =(

Tiba

dont quit bro...
    try and get it fixed =/

dragunmaster

megatron cmon bro dont you miss us?

you cant just leave like this we need your ass back

Robokill

join the quit ko club its a nice one i must say

i still remember when we owned owned cz and dcz together , i miss those days ;*(

another gg baba bites the dust

gl talk to you on msn

TopCat

another one gone.......[/b]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123