Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree54Likes

@Adi

This is a discussion on @Adi within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by zuka There is fucking turkish moderator aswell, Adi could hand pass it to turkish MOD for helping ...
Page: 6

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    There is fucking turkish moderator aswell, Adi could hand pass it to turkish MOD for helping those guy, that what he should do as Stuff or Moderator, not trolling people like that.
    He posted it in the English section, posting in Turkish or any other language besides English in the English section is forbidden even for mods.

My Turkish isn't fluent but it's understandable & good enough for this type of discussion.
    So I could do it myself but as I said, in the English section you must post in English. No exceptions.

And I didn't troll him, I asked him twice the same question basically to make sure we are on the same page and then explained him the process.
    Apparently his English is better than yours if he understood and you didn't.

In fact, I kept his thread opened for this reason, I wanted to make sure there isn't a misunderstanding, as you can see, he didn't complain.

Keep in mind that there's a section on the forums exclusively for Turkish speakers, no one forced him to post in the English section.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    This is why you can't beat Adi in a vs
    zwitter likes this.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

hahahahahahahahahaha

2. My clan, TBL? banned? please name 1 player in my clan that got blocked for TBL while being in my clan.
    I'm picking very carefully the players that I add to my clan, FIRST, I make sure they know what they're doing and then I make sure they're not using a TPT or TBL.

G4L moderator versus SteamKO moderator. Make us proud razor, make us proud son

I think you have to hold on a minute with all the stupidity you just posted and go read the definition of moral and ego.
    Google "moral" and then google "ego", once you realize the difference, feel free to talk about it again.

Either way, what my comment has to do with moral or ego? I just stated facts, one of the facts I stated is the fact that you're afraid of doing whatever you're doing here with your main account.
    Like it or not, you are technically a coward.
    Moral of the story is that your ego got u facked, and the facts are that u are a damm big liar.
    Like it or not, you are technically ridiculous.

Everytime i see a new picture of degano getting banned i get the biggest shit grin on my face.

Bathory likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456