Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

After getting hacked

This is a discussion on After getting hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well I have no friends that need priest stuff that bad[/b] DURKA does ^^ but sorry to hear u got ...
Page: 2

agendas

well I have no friends that need priest stuff that bad[/b]
    DURKA does ^^ but sorry to hear u got hacked bro welcome too oly hacked cluş (club in turk)
    Oly is getting unplayable[/b]
    ewet gel carnac DURKA give u new home

Was your ID name and character name the same?

The king. Senior Member

TRUST BUDDAH HES FROM FBI!

OmegaXninja

Solution No.1- gift me char...
    Solution No.2- gift me char...
    Solution No.3- gift me char...[/b]
    lol yea well, shit happenz >.<

spyrskara

lol

idiot-z

well i see ther are spamming assholes on this forum as well as all the other ko forums, I can see why the game sucks so bad with people like you that cant answer a question but just laugh at people. Someone can close this thread because i wont be back to look at stupid kids posting like morans. I dont understand why you would post stupid shit like shit happens and lol that just shows the lack of intelligence here.

My question was rather serious.

idiot-z

Yes yours was sorry missed it in all the spam. I dont use same names and it was a personal password nobody would know.

gandalf

I know for a fact that u can pay a GM and he will change ur info for 100$. When i know your ID and i pay 100$ to change ur pass,whats stopping me from stripping u?

as a priest it should be easy enough to get items again, firstly they arent expensive.. second.. everyone need priests.. just go BDW till you get 70 and then do Estlant dungeon all the time OR bifrost

idiot-z

as a priest it should be easy enough to get items again, firstly they arent expensive.. second.. everyone need priests.. just go BDW till you get 70 and then do Estlant dungeon all the time OR bifrost[/b]
    I dont know what the hell your talking about. You obviously have never had a real priest. Priest is not cheap and I was not some noob +7 chitin priest. I have been building this character for 2 ½ years. I may be dumb but i dont think 30gb is cheap to replace not even all the equipment on an account. Also i would never go to bdw with a naked character that is not fair to the rest of the party. Anyone that goes with me knows i lead out and take the hits so they can kill. That is what a good priest with 1100ac and 7400+hp can do in bdw.

agendas

i got ur pm on carnac i was afk bro :P gelllllll and if u stay oly i maybe wil help u some since ppl helped me (karma aq)

Yun_Yuuzhan

Honestly, I&#39;d take this opportunity to quit, and free yourself of this game. I always believed that anyone that got hacked visited a bad website, shared their account, or did something they shouldn&#39;t, but I was proved quite wrong when someone with database access provided my account information to someone I angered when I was a moderator on this forum.

FYI, my account was never shared, I played KO on a clean machine that never did anything except play video games, I did not have an obvious account name or password, and I never cheated in KO, ever. The person in question was able to post my exact account information on a screenshot of my character bending over. The really telling part was that my password was in the exact case it was in when I registered the account on the site at the start of US KO more than three years ago; I had not typed it like that since because the KO launcher was not case sensitive in my days; I always typed the letters in my password in all lowercase.

Based on the above, there is no other explanation. The KO database is not secure, you can lose all your stuff at the drop of a hat. Given that realization, I decided that KO is not worth playing. All that you accomplish is worthless if it can be undone by the hands of one miscreant.

I am sorry for your loss.

lust_dark

i hear some turks pay to GMs to give him info about acount and pass on good items and highl lvls players. They get your itms and sale for USD. Gm take his - Turks to All hapy , only hacked persone cry. Cant prof this afcorse but ... one lie telling 100 times have some part true.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

thats stupid imo

why would u pay a gm to hack someone if they can just give u items?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast