Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

for all the archers here

This is a discussion on for all the archers here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; totally agree and im 100% sure thats the reason[/b] Maybe it is but if its just lame cause we actually ...
Page: 6

totally agree and im 100% sure thats the reason[/b]
    Maybe it is but if its just lame cause we actually some archers who arent koxping and it rly takes the shit out of us to get those random dc's

I dont help dc'ing archers to look how much koxp there is.. They need to make blocks and programs to prevent this fucking koxp.. Its not only arrow macro im talking.. Im talking wall hackers which i often see in border wars.. I see speed hackers in cz.. We have auto heals for some priests, auto aoe for mages.. Even sins can macro guys like they were archers

All this fucking cheat ruin it for the rest of us !

But why only blame this on us archers huh ? It ruins it for a lot of us cause it makes it very hard to go in cz and pk and same in wars and border wars..

EndOfStory

Absolutely no chance for me to finnish the dungeon...i mean the last 5-6 dungeons were a disaster,im playing thinking ill get dc every second,and ussualy im right.
    I noticed if i stop using arrow shower or lf ill stay online more than ussual,but again,an archer not able to use AS its pretty usseles.,also as silly said,it appears to be some specific areas where i get dc(except dungeon and ft,it became ussual now ),pretty hard to pk near orc base as i get almoust instant dc after the towers starts to hit me :lol:

Greets

Absolutely no chance for me to finnish the dungeon...i mean the last 5-6 dungeons were a disaster,im playing thinking ill get dc every second,and ussualy im right.
    I noticed if i stop using arrow shower or lf ill stay online more than ussual,but again,an archer not able to use AS its pretty usseles.,also as silly said,it appears to be some specific areas where i get dc(except dungeon and ft,it became ussual now ),pretty hard to pk near orc base as i get almoust instant dc after the towers starts to hit me :lol:

Greets[/b]
    Yup totally same here..

Just so sad cause its so fun to shoot those fuckers at base but then towers start hitting a.q = almost dc every time

But luckily i don't get dc in my border wars..

But am i the only one having very much lag as archer in moradon ? or cause i don't lag as much in moradon on my priest or is it just me ?

So this problem is still going on, tonight 2 archers in ds dc every 5 or so min, no one else dc. This went on for an hr till we both quit, no one else dc...

Have all the archers out there sent in CS tickets??? I did, no answer...

xR3QUI3Mx

im probably rong but my best guess for if this is true is random dc's to prevent macroing... it becomes pretty much impossible for archers to macro if they constantly get dc'd lol but if this is true then KO is just stupid cos its a realy gay thing to have :blink:

and i must admit this thread does seem logical considering out of all the parties i get into the archers seem to dc first and repeatedly...

joshy3

another failed attempt to stop 3rd party tools i think

NathanAlgren

reskill to sin and u wont get dc

fisheater

I get dced heaps, and yes I am archer. Mostly when I camp infront of HB and spam arc shot.

Frustrating, yes.

my clannie is allways using this gay centaur ts and hes not getting dcs, but i noticed too that many archers got dcs

SillyHo

Yeah problem with the centaur TS is the size, most people dislike them because they cant point and click on things. Try explaining the reasons behind needing the centaur TS in a DS party and the turkish players usually kick you instead....

idiot-z

I play 3 different characters priest (almost never dcs), mage( almost never dcs), and archer( constant dc), I have noticed my archer cant use orc bowman ts at all he cant shoot most of the time and can barely sw. This is not a computer or internet problem if you have the same issue as other people and onyl with one class. ALso i get so pissed that koxpers with hxb+8 can out hit me with ib +8. This game makes no sense sometimes.

didinino

again, i get DC from any kind of character.
    there is something wrong with the servers and there is nothing that we can do.
    if some1 here have a GM friend he might start moving some things here but as for tickets they will say "thx for telling us, bare with us while we go to the toilet, gb, CS brook"

yes i think it is an archer problem, i play on my warrior never dc, but when i play on the archer i get random dc in cz and ED....... wierd? and at the same time i see a fellow clannie that never had connection issues before (hes archer) dc during every ed event, and random at times as well.. when a month or 2 ago this never would ever happen

so what the hell.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456