Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To All Ppl Selling Thier Chars On KO4Life

This is a discussion on To All Ppl Selling Thier Chars On KO4Life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can you use edit and not triple post pls?...
Page: 3

HolyFish

can you use edit and not triple post pls?

jezuss

pff downign takes to logn and when it iwll compleet my interenet will be fuked anyways... so i 'd better stay ko for another month then i ll c . and i readed your forum tezz and pk in ko is better i heard. pk is the only reason why i play :P in every single game

Banned

I LOVED TURK BATTLES <3 i was first player ever on i remember XD all the bugs and conin TP&#39;ng the whole server to town because of a bug when he died all the time ahahhahaha good old times

on topic 2moons is closed gonna open for open beta soon gonna give it a try on may once i get my internet speed back client should be arround 1gb i think >< o well 30 min dl

lets all make a gg clan since i heard the clans can get a lotta ppl

and tez can we make alliances? XD[/b]
    50 people to a clan and you can make alliance but not like ko....its just verbal and out of respect you have allies and dont pk them

pff downign takes to logn and when it iwll compleet my interenet will be fuked anyways... so i &#39;d better stay ko for another month then i ll c . and i readed your forum tezz and pk in ko is better i heard. pk is the only reason why i play :P in every single game[/b]
    pk in ko is not better....just diff.....ko pk is just something your used to....the pk in 2 moons is nice and i am enjoying it but i get owned cause my bagi warrior is only level 18 which sucks but w/e.....i am just there to test out things and game play

Strider

its not the game it who you play it with xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123