Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

am i blind or F9devil and MoonDance orc now O.o

This is a discussion on am i blind or F9devil and MoonDance orc now O.o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by RingWraith I will be joining them as orc also if im ever restored. no pls...
Page: 4

ReiRei

Originally posted by RingWraith
    I will be joining them as orc also if im ever restored.
    no pls

wendigo

nice to see both in Orc side...

humans still 1000000x more than orcs...

same thing happened to me when i was human... wasting 2-3 scrolls just trying to find orcs...
    more fun in orc side for sure...

welcome back my dear raine...

Originally posted by wendigo
    nice to see both in Orc side... *

humans still 1000000x more than orcs... *
    100000x of them mages :P

tell me when yun is exping plz also tell me the vent he is in at the time so i can come in a fake name and laugh all day XD

Healer Dude

now we need some of the strong orcs to move to the human side...
    its just so not fair that few of the best humans r moving to be ugly orcs!
    but as i see...we still win some wars...

Originally posted by NYchris
    tell me when yun is exping plz also tell me the vent he is in at the time so i can come in a fake name and laugh all day XD
    ibne chris :P

Yun_Yuuzhan

What is so funny about me xping? I'm almost 66 btw.

its not about you xping its about u gettign owned while exping for example: FFS FIRE ATTACKED ME WHILE I WAS DOING GOLEMS AND THEY NEED THEIR WHOLE CLAN THEY ARE SUCH PUSSIES THEY WONT FIGHT ME ALONE then 5 seconds later OMFG I WAS DOING A GOLEM LOW HP AND A FIRE ASSASIN SPIKED ME AND I GOT EXPED IF I HAD SOUL SLAYERS ITEMS I WOULD BE THE BEST AND NO ONE CAN TOUCH ME FUCK FIRE...oh we cant forget the arena bitch of COMBO IS LAME I KICK ASS WITHOUT COMBO

JxxL

its not about you xping its about u gettign owned while exping for example: *FFS FIRE ATTACKED ME WHILE I WAS DOING GOLEMS AND THEY NEED THEIR WHOLE CLAN THEY ARE SUCH PUSSIES THEY WONT FIGHT ME ALONE then 5 seconds later OMFG I WAS DOING A GOLEM LOW HP AND A FIRE ASSASIN SPIKED ME AND I GOT EXPED IF I HAD SOUL SLAYERS ITEMS I WOULD BE THE BEST AND NO ONE CAN TOUCH ME FUCK FIRE...oh we cant forget the arena bitch of COMBO IS LAME I KICK ASS WITHOUT COMBO
    Nychris has spoken.. :P

Yun_Yuuzhan

its not about you xping its about u gettign owned while exping for example: *FFS FIRE ATTACKED ME WHILE I WAS DOING GOLEMS AND THEY NEED THEIR WHOLE CLAN THEY ARE SUCH PUSSIES THEY WONT FIGHT ME ALONE then 5 seconds later OMFG I WAS DOING A GOLEM LOW HP AND A FIRE ASSASIN SPIKED ME AND I GOT EXPED IF I HAD SOUL SLAYERS ITEMS I WOULD BE THE BEST AND NO ONE CAN TOUCH ME FUCK FIRE...oh we cant forget the arena bitch of COMBO IS LAME I KICK ASS WITHOUT COMBO
    :lol:

You forgot the cursing I tend to do when pissed off, but other than that, yup, accurate picture of me 1.5 years ago.

Sheriff

If Moon is raine , then i hate u !

I asked you for pk and u said no xD.

New name : FlavouredCondom * sharing it with james ( friend) * , but the chat spamer in cz its me

EMW

hahaha humans going to dieeeee -_-

OrcTank

Damn i look sexy in that SS^^

And kangaroo has come over(hes gay he massives me)

yall know that on human side u still have a lot of lvl 70s that u probably dont realize you have. dont think 3 or 4 people are going to change the game. its just a couple less people i get to terrorize

matt - *&*%^()&%(*&%^$& ^^

<3 Raine :wub:

Healer Dude

but lvl isnt everything...matt is a kick ass pker!
    and i love his new horny helmet...it makes me horny aswell...
    :wub:

RuleR

U guys see too much trouble for just a simple fact.

KO is mostly a PvP game. After being in clans and killing almost same good enemies, ppl want a change to make the game attractive again. Nobody chanched to orc side just to get some easy np.

Remeber a few months ago humans dominated the wars and CZ, then BadCompany switched to orcs. Then others did the same, not to be on the winnig side, but just to make the game more balanced and fun.

Those that changed nation did it to get something new out of the game, like fighting their frinds that remained on the other side.

Why do u guys make such a big deal ???????

U are PK with your clannies and with your skills. Does it matter who plays on the other side ???

And yes F9Devil was human king. Does that mean that he is not allowed to try something new out of this game?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast