Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

am sick of this game

This is a discussion on am sick of this game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stun rate was prolly nerfed coz of the ele combo and light mages pretty much owned in korea and japan. ...
Page: 3

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Stun rate was prolly nerfed coz of the ele combo and light mages pretty much owned in korea and japan. Was about time, light mage was only the most overpowerd class ingame.

But I think they docked the stun rate TOO much.
    I used to be able to perma stun ANY rogue, and a good handful of int priests/warriors/etc.
    Now I'm lucky if I get a few stuns per PK session -_-

Lag0nx

Well this best be a bug. I have a scorpion shield+8 lycaon hammer+7 and ice belt+1 with well over 230 GR and got slowed 10 straight times last night. Not everyone has lightfeet, and as a priest its a lil annoying when lvl 60 twats are slowing me 100% with solid. I have no problem with them making it more effective but at the same time if 230 GR is ever not enough then this game is ruined. No wonder everyone pk's in mobs of 100 now instead of solo or party vs party so that when they get slowed maybe the person next to them will be the one that gets gang banged 1st while you town. Feels like ice mage pinball when theres 20 of em all spamming ice spells on you.

anyways fix this trash or include every resistance into current jewelry ROCS, ROLS, ROMS etc.[/b]
    Solid is the only skill that has always been 100% slow,at least for me.. even before this expansion.
    only the good mages know to use it when some1 is coming their way.

hugocarrillo

ok i didnt want to cry at the beggining, and got some extra Glacier resistance, but even with that glacier pots resist im getting iced 100% of the times........ annoying.

saca

no need to prove what we all already know.
    mages are strongest chars after rofd was released
    theres no need to argue about it one year later...[/b]

bring me a mage who can kill me :P in vs
    but i think thats a trick by k2 to piss off players for getting sw and force them to buy more sw scrolls and pay more to k2

YenoVa83

<160 gr

slow 1/20

Lu_Tze

stop moaning. im a mage lvl 75 fire. and most of my 2nd skills (ice)dont slow. until its blizz. but on the other hand wariors scream or "cut my legs" too often. i dont cry. i dont shout. yeah i know u can say i am well equipped. but i think ppl talking on this topic r not 60+ w/o items. still u say mages r overpowered. r they??? look at 80 lvls sins. who can kill them 1v1???? not many. mages 80 lvl can kill almost every1 if he knows how to play. wariors 80 lvl????? yes i can kill few. but they dont know how to disable me. all class have some usefull skills. but to different fights. learn how to use them. ice slowing??????u should thank gods that u r not stuned all the times

Banned

nah its ok now...ice mage is woth job now...

look this video...

11 mage 70+ novaing 1 warrior undying
    and HE AIN&#39;T dying...

its to prove that mages weren&#39;t stong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zteFCI-IWtM...B1%20nam%C4%B1k

so

how much ice resistance would a char need, to be able to not have to worry about it????

startrizerg

ice is lame now .. 70 - 80% could high enough to be said but now its insane . i hv 2nd skil as ice ya its super life saver for me if i know some1 i cant kill i can just ice him and take a nap ice him again walk by nd he is officaly F .
    glac talia r crap 2 days and over . . 3 acid pot done for .
    invasion , war cz r walking pk zones now .. nova town get blizard u r screwed , 80% of prist never cure if u r chiled just keep on healing , ,
    best shit about this ice slow rate .. if u chill any rouge or warr 1ce or twice then hit them they simply town ... if u find nub mage even 60 + or - in invasion or anywhere they see they just blizard and town ...
    it just walk cure walk cure in pk or ppl town if u chill some1 .. .
    this patch 1st the screwed up lig mage blink skill ... then there stun rate .. this patch unquies already hv real high lr .
    i think scream and leg cut working more effectively then before ..

this patch forces priest&#39;s to get lvl 70 party cure.. :S
    and his main support function is "the curing priest"...pffff.. pretty lame..

Aba

I dont see any difference O_o I don&#39;t think there is a bug

I think it&#39;s just noobs way of excusing their deaths :P tbh

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

OH STFU ABOUT ICE BUG, seriously mages had to go like what 1? 2? months without staffs working when KE first came out

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

OH STFU ABOUT ICE BUG, seriously mages had to go like what 1? 2? months without staffs working when KE first came out[/b]

Was great , paper mages all over the place

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast