Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Was amazed to see things are still here!! Not sure anyone would even remember me!

This is a discussion on Was amazed to see things are still here!! Not sure anyone would even remember me! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well #I have my lvl 83 now, just got to get Felix standard of gear!...
Page: 14

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well #I have my lvl 83 now, just got to get Felix standard of gear!

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Bruh I only see u with mage parties runnin around droppin bombs and towning..
    Well since you play mostly after JR when it is just gang bang vs gang bang

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    It's been a while dude. Dumar and Zero are to blame for all of "this". I've refussed to play Ko and pretty much most of the games they had been playing together as i have very different tastes. Also I totally stopped PC gaming for most of the last two years. Health is better since an operation in August, but still need several years to built up my strength and muscles again. Also I have to have the operation done ever 12-18 months for the rest of my life.
    Just because my name keeps getting dropped in this thread, I don't have any intention of playing KO again. Had a little bash around on c-west couple of years ago with some cool people but the server was dead and honestly people were just using gear to compensate for low skill which was a bit sad. Before 2006 a top clan could gear its best players with legit drops to be competitive, after that you had to baba to compete, so for me the game died sometime in 2006 and I'd rather leave it there.

I was reminded that its coming up to 10 years since I made that first video, I was thinking of doing something like a commentary version of it if people think it would be cool, otherwise I won't. Lol.
    Felix and Soultaker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    I was reminded that its coming up to 10 years since I made that first video, I was thinking of doing something like a commentary version of it if people think it would be cool, otherwise I won't. Lol.
    That would be a pretty swell idea

I'm a very stubborn person, so I believe it is still possible to be effective with an old school style build. It does seem people are using gaming keyboards to assist them. I remember experimenting with having my minor heal work on the back button on my mouse, so I could run and heal better, but I still prefered to use my left hand. With the skill bars being extended to have 9 and 0 work, I am now in the problem that there is still muscle memory of how I had my bars before.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I'm a very stubborn person, so I believe it is still possible to be effective with an old school style build. It does seem people are using gaming keyboards to assist them. I remember experimenting with having my minor heal work on the back button on my mouse, so I could run and heal better, but I still prefered to use my left hand. With the skill bars being extended to have 9 and 0 work, I am now in the problem that there is still muscle memory of how I had my bars before.
    Yeah I like to minor with my left hand and combo with my right, but since I can't reach 8 and 9 while operating the mouse I use my mouse buttons to press those skills for me.

You should also note that the fast-reload skills had the cooldown time adjusted, you can cycle through each red skill and weaker.

I managed to get my main combo bars setup thanks to one of my old videos. When I am practicing on the dummies in Moradon, I noticed that I am getting through the skills slightly too quickly. It's like I really need an extra skill so I can just have that tiny amount of extra time to have all the cooldowns click just prior to me needing to use the skill again.

I am actually starting to get really into my sin build. It looks like I can pickup the other +9 shell parts I need from moradon due to the parts being in merchant. I picked up another ROL+2 today, so I have dual +2's, but I will be buying a +3 ROL and +3 EME next week, so I will need to get another ROL+2 and RE+2 so I can compound them into +3's. I really want to end up with both an IN+3 and WP+3. I know I had these to use before and it's handy to just have the extra elemental def , AC and dex it offers.

If I had all the PUS scrolls and AP scrolls on, I think I am hitting over 3000 ap, but I am guessing top geared sins are now at 4000 ap in CZ.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Noooooo. Feliiiix. Why would you play KO when there's just so many other and better games to play. Nostalgia is cool and all but for the love of god stick to oldschool videos instead

Glad to hear your surgery was good, should come back and play KO for old times sake

go bump 3 month old topic

Lots of old names I haven't seen in awhile.

Felix... did you share your KO4Life account with someone at one point? If not, did you play a Private Server of KO?

Quote Originally Posted by volcompat View Post
    Felix... did you share your KO4Life account with someone at one point? If not, did you play a Private Server of KO?
    He was one of the leading moderators in the KO4Life Private Server Project.

Hey Guys Steam ko Brought Me Back Playing

nice to see u again m8. game is changed a lot :P it will take time to understand it for you i guess :P lol