Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Like Tree135Likes

Was amazed to see things are still here!! Not sure anyone would even remember me!

This is a discussion on Was amazed to see things are still here!! Not sure anyone would even remember me! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Felix I'm trying to get Scrotti and certain mage from Symbolic to get in touch with me, ...
Page: 15

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I'm trying to get Scrotti and certain mage from Symbolic to get in touch with me, as I think there is something special about to happen in 2016!
    That's never going to happen :P

FELIX amazing to see you after 10 years i still want to thank you what you did in diez <3 lol i just restarted the game after all these years i wish you the best we are in Pathos on steam our clanname: DiezLegends i'm sure you'll fit perfectly

lolz xD HEHE super

Quote Originally Posted by 0bsene View Post
    No F'ing way, hey bud, long time...
    good to see everyone back after such long time

hello felix :-).
    i remember the time i pked/played with you on diez together with doc1,BGA,katsy,serv4t,Sick4t,... I Remember alot of great pk with ant hill mob and playing the interserver wars and we kicked Ares ass(only 1 time tho ) by killing their sundries and use those items to reduce their durability(can't think of the name atm :|) so they had to fight with almost no gear left xD. Great times,great pk:-).

Hopefully you'll heal soon
    Soultaker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    There is a lot for me to learn about this version of KO. I lost the log in info to my lvl 83 sin which was naked, so I doubt the data was carried over.

What is the level cap now? What is classed as extreme gear these days, how much would is cost to get a very high level char? When I stopped playing I had +2/3 ROl/ROF +3 Wp +2IN +3 Skelly Belt , +9 shells +3EME +3RE Dual RB Shards that were +9's. It will only take me an hour to get my gaming setup back together.

What server is the one I need to go on and what nation? Also I'm going to need a clan who can help me adjust to the game. Also will need a space for Dumar and 000000 as we come as a package deal. I will be beyond monumentally pissed if someone has got the name Felix, but then I guess the current crop of players will not know of us 3 or really give a damn about people who played the early versions of the game.

Time to make some phone calls
    lvl cap on pathos is 80 max sorry for the crazy spamming i just got excited like a puppy I remember the old days what with daydreamers that we defended the castle with ahm thx to you later when i quited some of my clannies joined AHM, later restarted again with you Outkasted, later after all these years took revenge on killedby and took castle back but we lost it again i called so many human clans together server dcd everyone couldn't even defend shit without you i couldn't make this happen, i hope one day we can play once more together you crazy sin cya later ! And I'm happy you are well again !
    Dumar likes this.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415