Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Was amazed to see things are still here!! Not sure anyone would even remember me!

This is a discussion on Was amazed to see things are still here!! Not sure anyone would even remember me! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Adi you overly lovely person, find me a warrior account...
Page: 13

Adi you overly lovely person, find me a warrior account
    Felix and Adi like this.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    So is Gordion where the kewl kids are going to be ?
    Not sure if I can be classed as "cool", Cy with his big muscles, shaved head and tight, tight, tight gym wear might be?

I'm getting a lvl 83 "CR" tomorrow, along with dual +9 shards and an iron set with a few GB's. I won't be able to do very much as I still need to get armour, rings and earrings sorted. If anyone wants to loan me some decent sin items like +8/9 shell set , ROL+1/2/3 RE+3 and EME+3 with the option to buy them over the next 8 or so weeks, I would be a very happy bunny (or is it kitty?)

Either way, I will be making a clan for the old players who are returning with myself, Dumar and 0000000 . I don't know what name I will be called or the clan, but from tomorrow evening I will be adding people in, as there are a few friends who are already leveling chars waiting for my return. We will be working closely with Adi's clans Bad Family and will respect any agreements they have with other clans for the time being. Our clans goals are known to Adi and once all of us who have returned are "Combat" ready gear wise, we will start relearning the game once more.

If you want to be in a clan with "us" you will know how to get in touch with us outside of the game and I will start adding people from tomorrow night I guess.

I wonder what my final build will look like hmmmm.......

I've just watched a sin pk video on Europa and it was a massive amount to take it while watching everything.

i forgot how crazy the screen can get when you have a few groups all fighting and AOE's going off left, right and centre. When you add those sodding wings, it really is hard to focus properly on what is going on. i don't know if I was watching the player do the combo, healing and cures or if it was all these special PUS things that do it all for you? Also sadly it seems that there was sections of PK where there was priest buffs or no health buffs at all. The HP pool seemed to be about 6k, in the same breath I saw the dude CP someone for just under 6000 dmg which I am guessing was duffed. While it is day one for me today and it will take me about 6-8 weeks to gear up enough for me to start going into PvP areas, I was stunned at how expensive KO is with the PUS/Prem. At least getting gear is not that expensive. I laughed my arse off when I was told a CS+0 would cost $40. I remember selling a CS+0 for $700+ at one time.

Well at least I have a fresh account, that is totally in my name with all my details, so i won't "loose" another lvl 83 sin this time. Well going to buy a load of GB's today so I can at least get basic gear to start grinding and getting myself use to the game again. Also got to get everyone who's been exping and reactivating accounts to all come to Karus side and get in clan with me. Still trying to think of a name to use for the clan that everyone will be happy with :P

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Yeah I try to use slow motion as much as possible to make clips to be easier to digest for the viewer. Any sin can easily cp+spike 3-5k with a torment and decent ap, which is why having a gg cure and good positioning are very important in pk

Doing 8v8s as a sin is super hard. Warriors can descent on the commander and z+attack but you really need a trained eye to pk 8s.

Which Europa sin video did you watch? There are only so many, and if you watched one of mine I'd like to know what I could do to make it easier/enjoyable to view.

On Europa cs+0 is $200 since there are like 3-5 on the server, still a highly sought after item. Freakin regiss won't sell me his even though he never has to fight warriors..

The video I watched was

I watched about 10 mins of it. There were things he did or didn't do which I noticed. He has a good priest with him, but I don't see him curing other party members or curing himself that much. Also he was happy to let some of his party die, when I think it was possible to keep them alive.

The screen was very busy, so I was finding it tricky to follow what was going on, but then I have been away for about 4/5 years, so I will need time to adjust to playing KO.

I am just getting the very basics together for my sin, so I can just PvE for a month or two to get a feel for the game. If I still am playing in a few months time, I am sure I will have a char geared to a standard I find acceptable to pk with.

Eh.. The quality on that shit was potato, probably doesn't help in viewing. He was also playing with pineapple, who I consider the best tp mage in Europa.

Once you get into pvp you'll get used to having your skillbar/hp/partybar fixed in your perifial, to keep your db happy you must keep your eyes on the character names and try not to get destracted by all the flashy heals/battlecry/etc.

My videos tend to have higher quality, here are a few with more team-oriented pk + a teamspeak3 one. I like to keep them under 10mins, no one got time for longass ko vids lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlvu9OQ9Tgg has a good bit of 2v2 footage + englysh ts3 against noobs at the end,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5gbE7-gse8 Some serious mage rapage. There's the music only version of it.

Have you ever watched the old videos that I put out years ago?

the difference in how the game looks to me in crazy. I plan to use my 26" screen for playing, so it should look less crowed than it does on my laptop screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Have you ever watched the old videos that I put out years ago?

the difference in how the game looks to me in crazy. I plan to use my 26" screen for playing, so it should look less crowed than it does on my laptop screen.
    I play with the "Blur" setting on, which fuzzes things out and gives the game a deeper, softer, and darker look. Without it all the edges are jaggedy and don't look too great.

If you're talking about your lvl 80 movie, which I just watched, yeah the game looks way different. Nice warrior vs's.
    It's rare to see someone playing with dual shard or mirage daggers (poison daggers) nowadays, you'll almost always find in the the off hand either a moonlight or darkvane/chd. In your video, I don't believe the game had any blur visual effect, and you were playing on one of them oldass laptop/computers that had the 4:3 aspect ratio. I started KO in 06 on one a tube monitor, gg.

I think it was just rendered that way to keep file sizes down. I've got a pretty shitty upload speed so I would not have done it as my 26" Iiyama screen shows.

Never gamed on my laptops, I would have been using upgraded Dell XPS which had a quad core CPU Q6600 Intel , I used a modded Q9550 quad core running @ 3.6ghz and more ram now. Heck I don't think my current rig was ever considered to be playing KO again. I played alot of wow on the machine. Running my car means I don't build extreme gaming PC's but if KO gets me really back into PC gaming this year, I might treat myself to an extreme I7 8 core cpu and SLi Nvidia setup again.

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Eh.. The quality on that shit was potato, probably doesn't help in viewing. He was also playing with pineapple, who I consider the best tp mage in Europa.

Once you get into pvp you'll get used to having your skillbar/hp/partybar fixed in your perifial, to keep your db happy you must keep your eyes on the character names and try not to get destracted by all the flashy heals/battlecry/etc.

My videos tend to have higher quality, here are a few with more team-oriented pk + a teamspeak3 one. I like to keep them under 10mins, no one got time for longass ko vids lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlvu9OQ9Tgg has a good bit of 2v2 footage + englysh ts3 against noobs at the end,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5gbE7-gse8 Some serious mage rapage. There's the music only version of it.

Watched the first video and my god the priest you had with you (the Kiwi) is a fucking excellent priest. Also very good vent skills. I tend to be rather "vocal" and "opinionated" when pking with vent :P
    snipes likes this.

Yeah Kiwi is a saint, good db + sexy voice can't ask for much more. Here's a 2v5 with him
    https://youtu.be/HRadpH1Bub8

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Hey dan, remember me?

What are ya doing back on KO ya fool! Although saying that i do think about playing ko again, just its changed so much since we played years ago. hope your health is better dude.

Jason
    Felix likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Yeah I try to use slow motion as much as possible to make clips to be easier to digest for the viewer. Any sin can easily cp+spike 3-5k with a torment and decent ap, which is why having a gg cure and good positioning are very important in pk

Doing 8v8s as a sin is super hard. Warriors can descent on the commander and z+attack but you really need a trained eye to pk 8s.

Which Europa sin video did you watch? There are only so many, and if you watched one of mine I'd like to know what I could do to make it easier/enjoyable to view.

On Europa cs+0 is $200 since there are like 3-5 on the server, still a highly sought after item. Freakin regiss won't sell me his even though he never has to fight warriors..
    never ?! O_o lol

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    never ?! O_o lol
    Bruh I only see u with mage parties runnin around droppin bombs and towning..

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    Hey dan, remember me?

What are ya doing back on KO ya fool! Although saying that i do think about playing ko again, just its changed so much since we played years ago. hope your health is better dude.

Jason
    It's been a while dude. Dumar and Zero are to blame for all of "this". I've refussed to play Ko and pretty much most of the games they had been playing together as i have very different tastes. Also I totally stopped PC gaming for most of the last two years. Health is better since an operation in August, but still need several years to built up my strength and muscles again. Also I have to have the operation done ever 12-18 months for the rest of my life.