Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 168
Like Tree42Likes

Animosity[EUKO], GG clan, LURING on English speakers without any reason...

This is a discussion on Animosity[EUKO], GG clan, LURING on English speakers without any reason... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yo ralix no offensive i dont give 2 fucks of what u think of Animosity because we just came to ...
Page: 8


  1. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    156

    Default

    yo ralix no offensive i dont give 2 fucks of what u think of Animosity because we just came to this server to have fun and we are already doing better than most clans do we just came like a couple weeks ago, and another thing if you going to start talking shit good for u but all i gotta say i played with u and you are one of the worst priest to play in a mage party... stop acting like a child and posting shit on forums if u dont like my clannies luring thats cool so lure back on them its fair game i wont complain to u, and if you dont respect us i dont give any fucks also i dont care if your an english speaking clan doesn't make any difference you have no proof also

  2. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    108

    Default

    I say when your starting to talk trash about other skills and stuff that have nothing to do with this, you already know your wrong.
    maybe this is just words against words, but for the ppl that play EUKO know that Animosity have som lurers and cheaters, not all. But looks like the rest of the clan is backing these up
    I do think there are some good people in that clan, but stop trying to back up those who lure and cheat, just makes you look bad.

  3. #108
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    yo ralix no offensive i dont give 2 fucks of what u think of Animosity because we just came to this server to have fun and we are already doing better than most clans do we just came like a couple weeks ago, and another thing if you going to start talking shit good for u but all i gotta say i played with u and you are one of the worst priest to play in a mage party... stop acting like a child and posting shit on forums if u dont like my clannies luring thats cool so lure back on them its fair game i wont complain to u, and if you dont respect us i dont give any fucks also i dont care if your an english speaking clan doesn't make any difference you have no proof also
    Perhaps someone should disband their clan RialiX

  4. #109
    Senior Member sinful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    yo ralix no offensive i dont give 2 fucks of what u think of Animosity because we just came to this server to have fun and we are already doing better than most clans do we just came like a couple weeks ago, and another thing if you going to start talking shit good for u but all i gotta say i played with u and you are one of the worst priest to play in a mage party... stop acting like a child and posting shit on forums if u dont like my clannies luring thats cool so lure back on them its fair game i wont complain to u, and if you dont respect us i dont give any fucks also i dont care if your an english speaking clan doesn't make any difference you have no proof also
    man thats just 100% sad first of all rialix probably isn't an asshole who would lure shit on people and not only does that destroy the reputation of his clan and also his own reputation and obviously animosity dont give a crap about it theres a reason why use are one of the most hated clans in the game now.....i dont know why you are defending your clannies who are just destroying the clans reputation, obviously your the one acting like a child here.....grow up and give some respect to others this is exactly what those little turk children do in euko and your just following in their footsteps a job well done

  5. #110
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    yo ralix no offensive i dont give 2 fucks of what u think of Animosity because we just came to this server to have fun and we are already doing better than most clans do we just came like a couple weeks ago, and another thing if you going to start talking shit good for u but all i gotta say i played with u and you are one of the worst priest to play in a mage party... stop acting like a child and posting shit on forums if u dont like my clannies luring thats cool so lure back on them its fair game i wont complain to u, and if you dont respect us i dont give any fucks also i dont care if your an english speaking clan doesn't make any difference you have no proof also
    Whats that blackii? personal attacks to assist you in a serious matter?

    or maybe not so serious is it? I know it's just a game and you guys seem to understand that fact more than anyone else here (except the part where you just can't quit it).

    It's all for the fun of it, including the drama, but there are lines that shouldn't be crossed imo. Like supporting scammers and now defending luring. There's no proof (for the latter), but perhaps the rebuttals shown by your clannies ITT don't help you making it seem otherwise?

    Even pinder seems to think that this is a popularity contest and that they're famous or some shit (for all the wrong reasons, too) and that just makes my eyes roll everytime I see it.

    Wouldn't you be annoyed if you got exped on a 82? Whether it's true or not about the luring, this is not about who takes this game seriously or not anymore (even I would be pissed if I was lured on, despite the karma feel going on), it's about how you deal with these kind of issues, because even rialix was obviously upset by the time he made this thread. But I guess that being mature about it is hardly any fun, is it? Or maybe animosity and co. are just incapable of such a feat? I don't know.

    Being hated in an online environment sure is fun as long as the only reason behind it is simple envy or rage because they get owned so much (whether it's ingame or not), when it is for other 3rd party reasons then it stops being "cool".

    /my 2c
    wargrim, snipes12123 and Rougean like this.

  6. #111
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Well i guess ill chime in on the matter since i know most of the animosity members and the people complaining.

    1. They really don't give a shit about what you think and who you are as there a bunch of people who have played together for a while and don't recruit exactly except for people they meet ingame.

    2. There all about pk and having fun don't care about anything else.

    3. They are a bunch of assholes it is well known in the community.

    4. The main players are well known and only play in two clans and with the same people for the last 4-5 years.

    5. You can sit on this forum and act like your better than them but in the end beat them ingame and show it instead of complaining on a forum where its a clan vs clan thing.

    6. One of the things I've learned from KO is that the losers will always come to the forum and complain. Play the game and do it back to them lol its one of the fun things in KO. They ain't gonna come to the forum and complain.

    7. I know a lot of the people posting in this thread bashing them and yet you have done the same thing in game so don't act like you never have...

    8. No i havent played with them in over 6 months and i don't play euro ko as i know someone will say something about that.
    Last edited by mythlost; 09-26-2012 at 07:24 PM.

  7. #112
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    here we go again....

    Ralix you think i would EVER ally you? seriously? lmao thats a fucking joke. u sucked on c-west and i bet there isnt gonna be any change here. I already kicked one dude out of my clan for luring. cuz i saw it myself. please next time proof please n thank you.
    first of all it was an idea before ur clan turned into mofo losers and lured on us.
    2nd on CW i was 1 of the best warriors, and if i sucked so bad, why did i win every singel vs ?
    for the last part, ask any person on this server who's RialiX, and u'll know that non of your priests will get half of the skills I've got.

    Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    yo ralix no offensive i dont give 2 fucks of what u think of Animosity because we just came to this server to have fun and we are already doing better than most clans do we just came like a couple weeks ago, and another thing if you going to start talking shit good for u but all i gotta say i played with u and you are one of the worst priest to play in a mage party... stop acting like a child and posting shit on forums if u dont like my clannies luring thats cool so lure back on them its fair game i wont complain to u, and if you dont respect us i dont give any fucks also i dont care if your an english speaking clan doesn't make any difference you have no proof also
    no offense buddy, but u sux as commander, everytime u logged to any of the chars in Distortion and command on us - we fail so bad...
    without u we made much more nps and had much more fun.
    i'll just tell u that even ur close friends pmed me about it, so what u'll say i dont realy care.

    about my skills, i dont need ur support to know that im one of a kind and i'll bet that im better than any of ur priests and any other priest in the whole game(no offense).

    it's your clan who's having the kids and childs, and support is a nice part of it.
    but with or without ur clan support, u all bunch of immature blind people.
    i kept it low, but u guys are too retarded and fucked up to be grown enough and speak like a men.


    dont worry, i wont bother answer anymore cuz u guys are too stupid, but we'll meet in cz and you'll see who is RialiX.
    and if u wanna see how bad am I, u can NT anyday and try ur luck fellas !

  8. #113
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Popularity contest? Nah not at all. Just the fact that you guys keep posting dumb stuff bout my clan gets annoying. I'm not the type of dude to get mad cuz someone said "they lured on us and get all anal. Ask mythlost how many times I got lured on in c-west. On the 83 Mage with DC prem. did I come to forums n make a big deal out of it? Nope. Just got rezzed exped it back and pked. Myths right. I've had the same crew for the longest time that's why I don't believe you when you say they lure cuz they have never done it before. And now the fact that your say that they logged side chars..? They can't even get 80 on the main char and you expect them to Lvl a second to 60? Come on. Well. Like I said I kicked one clannie out for luring cuz I had proof. And these perus know I'm not scared to kick anyone out. You can ask the clan. I kicked the assist of the clan for pulling se dumb shit in c-west. So don't come here and say "no one will be kicked they a bunch of kids, noobs scammers hackers etc."

    noob- I don't think noobs would have made it to clan vs clan thing against heaven to make them hide n run from us.
    Scammers- I made melody give the money he took back. You can even ask. He probably hasn't given it all but he's trying.
    Hackers- come on.. Really do you gotta put more stupid shit on us for no reason?

  9. #114
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Oh someone's getting a little ahead of them selves. Check yourself before we make you look like integrity jr little guy.

    And your priest skills huh... dude i bet melody has more skills than you lol.
    coolboyp2 likes this.

  10. #115
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Tomer, I didn't want to get into this but your last post just irritated me too much to not respond.
    I have to say that as the years pass, you just seem to grow more immature instead of getting more mature, you disappointed me when EUKO started with your childish behaviour and your ego contest and you disappoint me now by saying stuff like "I'm the best priest in the game" and what not... You need to learn some manners and humility.

  11. #116
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    And now the fact that your say that they logged side chars..? They can't even get 80 on the main char and you expect them to Lvl a second to 60? Come on.
    he was xping on main char and lured on side char, but as i said you're blind...
    you cant even read, do you ?

    and you dont even know me to talk about skills, but you'll see sweetheart, you'll all definitely see.

  12. #117
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Tomer, I didn't want to get into this but your last post just irritated me too much to not respond.
    I have to say that as the years pass, you just seem to grow more immature instead of getting more mature, you disappointed me when EUKO started with your childish behaviour and your ego contest and you disappoint me now by saying stuff like "I'm the best priest in the game" and what not... You need to learn some manners and humility.
    the most hated person is talking about manners and humility ?
    people who will try to step on me will get stepped by me big time.

    i owe u nothing nor to any1 else.
    also i have nothing to prove you or any1 else, but people who thinks they are too good to be "beaten", should know that even when "you're" good - there's some1 better.
    I'm not the best, but im definitely one of them.
    a person who didnt even play with me, can't say anything about me and if he's so smart to say that i was such a noob, like he asked for proof, he should provide one...
    sadly he cant provide any proof, cuz i never lost a vs...

    peace

  13. #118
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Alright. just dont let ur head get shoved up ur ass too much. wont be good for your health.

  14. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Popularity contest? Nah not at all. Just the fact that you guys keep posting dumb stuff bout my clan gets annoying. I'm not the type of dude to get mad cuz someone said "they lured on us and get all anal. Ask mythlost how many times I got lured on in c-west. On the 83 Mage with DC prem. did I come to forums n make a big deal out of it? Nope. Just got rezzed exped it back and pked. Myths right. I've had the same crew for the longest time that's why I don't believe you when you say they lure cuz they have never done it before. And now the fact that your say that they logged side chars..? They can't even get 80 on the main char and you expect them to Lvl a second to 60? Come on. Well. Like I said I kicked one clannie out for luring cuz I had proof. And these perus know I'm not scared to kick anyone out. You can ask the clan. I kicked the assist of the clan for pulling se dumb shit in c-west. So don't come here and say "no one will be kicked they a bunch of kids, noobs scammers hackers etc."

    noob- I don't think noobs would have made it to clan vs clan thing against heaven to make them hide n run from us.
    Scammers- I made melody give the money he took back. You can even ask. He probably hasn't given it all but he's trying.
    Hackers- come on.. Really do you gotta put more stupid shit on us for no reason?
    geeez funks stop being a fucking hypocrite. for fucks sake just admit that you don't care if your clannies lure, cheat, or scam others. you never did in the past. you only care about yourself and having fun with your mates. and you know what? that's just fine, but don't come preaching otherwise. it's irritating and you strike people as a prick.

    the melody excuse part... what a sad joke!

  15. #120
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    oh you guys just keep posting bullshit.. this is funny now. when have i ever let my clannies scam? NEVER. when do i let them cheat? NEVER. and lures.. here we go again.... idiots never learn...

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    09-25-2012, 02:27 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Need clan on akara , English speakers or Spanish
    By erfran in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 07:21 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 08:35 AM
  3. looking for english speakers clan
    By kalorismagnum in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 10:33 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 01:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •