Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Another K2 reply to gamers' question: Cheating

This is a discussion on Another K2 reply to gamers' question: Cheating within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i've sent this dude emails bout xtrap and im waiting for him to query the faggits at k2 about it ...
Page: 2

i've sent this dude emails bout xtrap and im waiting for him to query the faggits at k2 about it im guesing he isn't going to because im like 85% sure this guy is just another piece to k2's propaganda puzzle now

Sethesh

they're doing a fine job... at last

well chinese players are the only real problem left

except for the language barrier between turks and everyone else[/b]
    Fine work O_o
    What KO do u play dude couse im more then sure we play a diferent one

Banned

i've sent this dude emails bout xtrap and im waiting for him to query the faggits at k2 about it im guesing he isn't going to because im like 85% sure this guy is just another piece to k2's propaganda puzzle now[/b]
    hahaha "We really appreciate your feedback, please send us another ticket because we really care what you think."

people that got "permanently" banned, show up later as if nothing ever happened
    and its pointless to report cheaters through the website support tickets, they barely even help the people that paid $$ for premium service that didn't get it automatically after paying[/b]
    It's our fault though, we let them walk all over us. This person in Xigenon got 12 accounts unbanned by sending them a cash payment of 600 dollars. The accounts were bought for usd and were banned for payment fraud because the guy who previously owned thembought premium for them before decided to pull a big one on K2. The charge back was for 300, but the guy sent 600 dollars which I guess helped "smooth" the process. They don't really care about morals, they just care about money. I can't blame them though, they are a business.

Banned

its nice too see someone taking interest in seeing how bad k2 treats its paying customers i mean just with the support they offer is terrible, they say Premium users will have a response too a ticket withing 24 hours, but if the ticket takes more tan a IQ of a pig they have to escalate it. Then its another day or so before you get a response again. Which is just completely bullshit. K2 don't give a rats ass about their customers if they did, they would run their company more like blizzard. I could understand if we could log without Premium during the day, BUT you make us pay to even log the game minus the 1 hour window at night when most Americans are sleeping. Its just ridiculous that they claim so much, even when they put the whole "Gamers 1st" addition made me wanna puke, with lies.

jimfujitsu

What are we supposed to understand from this post? Confronting k2 about their problems is like confronting a criminal about his crimes . Ask the victims ( the players )if you want an objective view over k2 .

IronImpact

i think they have to buy a new brain

Duro

Another "K2" answer :/

Banned

i got a question you can ask them.. Ask them why they put the Telephone Number 000-000-0000 on the billing statement so when you get charged several times you don't have anyone to call. You just have to wait for there slow ass customer support that could cost you a overdrawn bank account or something like that. See what they have to say about that.

Ask them why they put the Telephone Number 000-000-0000 on the billing statement[/b]

WoW. On so many levels.

BornToHeal

Here are the links to frepsed movies and SS with killing FELANKOR and ISILOON on ARES 2 by Vindictive and Ruthless clans what is districtly forbiden!! Even reloging on A2 by Dragon Cave is bug abusing!!! Where is gamemaster? I've submitted a support ticket on knightonlineworld.com and I got reply: "Thank you for bringing this to our attention; all witnessed acts of cheating can now be submitted by logging into our official website at www.knightonlineworld.com and clicking on the ‘Cheat Reporting’ button..." I've tried to do so but firstly there are only topics about using Third Party Programs or Colony Zone Cheating and secondly I couldn't send it because the requested URL was not found on this page... wtf? I am asking... what should we do to make them banned for that!?!?!

http://rapidshare.com/files/88726800/GOTOWE.avi.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/88649219...onBug.avi.html

I dont like ksc reporting! It can easily be faked with alittle bit of know how. I prefer my old way zonechanging to areas and finding them at it!

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Whats the use..theres still people out there with GM connections who will never get banned..only helped, and people being banned for +10 items? why make the limit at +10 if your going to ban them?

Magicality

Here are the links to frepsed movies and SS with killing FELANKOR and ISILOON on ARES 2 by Vindictive and Ruthless clans what is districtly forbiden!! Even reloging on A2 by Dragon Cave is bug abusing!!! Where is gamemaster? I've submitted a support ticket on knightonlineworld.com and I got reply: "Thank you for bringing this to our attention; all witnessed acts of cheating can now be submitted by logging into our official website at www.knightonlineworld.com and clicking on the ‘Cheat Reporting’ button..." I've tried to do so but firstly there are only topics about using Third Party Programs or Colony Zone Cheating and secondly I couldn't send it because the requested URL was not found on this page... wtf? I am asking... what should we do to make them banned for that!?!?![/b]
    So you were witnessing this. On that character? At LEVEL 1?

Please explain to the community how you managed to get to abyss & dragon cave at level 1. The level 30 restriction has been there forever, you can't delevel to level 1...so the only explanation is you are using a THIRD PARTY HACK to enter there. So you are blatantly breaking rules and using cheating software to report one of the few legit English speaking clans on Ares? I hope you sleep well at night.

Grzeju

Sry, I don't know since when but NOW YOU CAN GO TO ABYSS ON LEVEL 1. If you don't believe, make a new char and check it... so please don't distort the facts.

Anyway, let's say he used THIRD PARTY PROGRAM to go there, so u are saying he should get banned and you not? why you're trying to justify yourself blaming him for doing the same shit as you? :blink:

In the topic: "Is money bug abuse back again ?, Cause seems that someone buy ALL good items !" Magicality used words: "that's because Vindictive & Ruthless own the server".... Now we can see how they OWN THE SERVER n/c
    You know what BRO? I remember you from old times when we were playing together with ABRADAB_PL as well. I am sure you can remember him if you are the same user ofc. , you were really nice guy who I guessed knew the word"honour", but now...something wrong happened to you, I don't know what, sry. n/c x2

Have fun.

i got a question you can ask them.. Ask them why they put the Telephone Number 000-000-0000 on the billing statement so when you get charged several times you don't have anyone to call. You just have to wait for there slow ass customer support that could cost you a overdrawn bank account or something like that. See what they have to say about that.[/b]
    +1, ask them why it takes 2 weeks++ for premium players to receive their new premiums when their system does not work correctly, and why they state on their service level agreement to resolve tickets within 72 hrs if player is premium when that is never the case.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast