Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Anti-KOXP.. a new way?

This is a discussion on Anti-KOXP.. a new way? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its not only turkish kids cheating uses koxp etc. other nations are too. Its just the majority of the turks ...
Page: 4

sub

its not only turkish kids cheating uses koxp etc. other nations are too.
    Its just the majority of the turks abuse it too much.

A turk will use macro with arrow shower with daggers, and do it in plain site.
    Where another guy lets say from afganistan will use koxp with single arrow and a bow. And go find a more secure hidden location.

krankfdb

So, the possible steps are as the follow at this moment:

1. DDoS attacks at KOXP-Databases/Servers/Websites.
    2. Bomb Turkey.
    3. Bomb China.
    4. Bomb and terrorise K2.
    5. Doing nothing and wait until K2 will releas new patch that will hopefully take out the problem.

Good!
    Someone else got some great idea's?

6. Have sex

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Road
    Why don't you guys hack a gm character and start banning cheaters yourself?
    id make myself loads of items from GM spawned mobs and sell em over e-bay.$_$
    Think like a GM,dont make ur justice for a game

Originally posted by grzequ

Makers of Fu. Ko is English
    Makers of Kohack is Canadian/Polish
    Frognik is aussie and elsasa speak hebrew so probly isreali.

Zaria

Originally posted by wraith86
    atleast koxp.net treats their customers correctly and reimbursing them for lost koxp days because of patches/maintenance or w/e
    And how would you know this?

Zan_

Originally posted by Zaria+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaria)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    atleast koxp.net treats their customers correctly and reimbursing them for lost koxp days because of patches/maintenance or w/e
    And how would you know this?[/b]

PWNED!

OLD1953

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Inspectah Deck)</div>
    Originally posted by grzequ@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

would be much easier to bomb turkey

Would be much easier if u take a normal brain and try to do something.
    Bomb turkey? Why?

Makers of Koxp is Chinese
    Makers of Fu. Ko is English
    Makers of Kohack is Canadian/Polish
    Turkish people only using your stupid hack.

The reason of koxp is them. When did u see a turkish person cheating before the kosp/koxp release?

You released kosp and ruined game. Thats all. Dont say anything to my nation!

Next time before u post something use your small brain a bit, If u dont wanna get blamed by me.
    I blame the poor education you get in Turkey at schools and homes.
    Basicly the poor education brings, lack of moral and ignorance, which lucky for you pal ignorance is curable[/b]
    They cheat because they are playing in Internet Cafe's where they meet other people that cheat and who encourage them to cheat. Which community will they identify with, the ones at the local Cafe', or the ones online they don't know and can't even talk to in chat? Many of the Turks don't even know KOXP is against the rules.

If you started under similar conditions, you'd do the same.

OLD1953

Originally posted by Zaria+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaria)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    And how would you know this?[/b]
    Probably the same way I know it, by checking their announcement forum to see when the damned thing is back up, so I know to avoid archers in CZ.

Not checking that forum means you are going to donate NP to find out KOXP is working again.

I wish I could get hold of a good virus writer, I'd write a virus that spread through KOXP and force all the macro abusers to format and start over.

krankfdb

Originally posted by OLD1953+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OLD1953)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaria@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

And how would you know this?
    Probably the same way I know it, by checking their announcement forum to see when the damned thing is back up, so I know to avoid archers in CZ.

Not checking that forum means you are going to donate NP to find out KOXP is working again.

I wish I could get hold of a good virus writer, I'd write a virus that spread through KOXP and force all the macro abusers to format and start over.[/b]
    Good idea... but not possible... virus needs to be spread only to koxp-users? Or al over the world?

OLD1953

KOXP replaces DLL's that are used by the OS. They can't possibly be patching the security holes this will leave, MS can't even keep up and they have 1000's of people working on it.

So there will be security holes in these KOXP machines that are not present in machines with original MS DLL's. Count on it.

ub3rslart

dont talk about all this hacking shit....just bomb the cunts....FUCK WHY CANT I SHOOT ARAB MUSLIM CUNTS KEBAB EATING MOTHER FUCKERS

its pointless now that so many ppl are resorting to kosp to lvl and gain nps.
    i've even seen an archer from tormentorz clan (tormentorz with the Z at the back not the S) using arrow shower hack in cz.
    but im not going to degrade the whole clan juz coz of 1 lousy member. i forgot to jot down his nick but i remember very clear it starts with a P. so go figure :angry:

krankfdb

Originally posted by OLD1953
    KOXP replaces DLL's that are used by the OS. *They can't possibly be patching the security holes this will leave, MS can't even keep up and they have 1000's of people working on it.

So there will be security holes in these KOXP machines that are not present in machines with original MS DLL's. *Count on it.
    Yes, concentrating on these clients isn't the best solution. The only thing that can be done is capturing network traffic and recognize arrow shower users, auto-healers server-side or on legal-clients. For example, a service checking for unusual sequence and frequency of certain messages for KO. Arrow Shower is an example of this. 2 times a hit of five arrows I think can't be done in normal KO (exept when your standing very close), these guys can be identifyed (maybe not anymore, cause of the new koxp hidding char-names, but there are more possibilities here I think).

zzzzzzzzzz

what a stupid topic and dumb replys

koxp will never be eliminated by K2 or else.....

if u PERMANENT ban 30 ppl per day using koxp (which can be done by 12 year old GM (Gay Master) who played KO for 30 day (low expirienced one), koxp would be gone in few weeks...
    so why K2 doesnt do that ?
    becouse of money, it is 900 pissed koxpers per month and it is 18.000$ less money
    lemme remind u we r talking about 12 years old GM, I could ban over 80 per day, I kill around 30
    so K2 rnt idiots they will never do anything serious about that or they will lose money

SO ALL U CAN DO ABOUT KOXP IS KILLLLLL KOXPERSSS AALLL THE TIIIMMMEEEEEEE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast