Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

any 80's in C-west

This is a discussion on any 80's in C-west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Strikefreedom in our clan is almost 79. Funny thing is, he took a two week brake or so. Could of ...
Page: 2

dizz123

Strikefreedom in our clan is almost 79.
    Funny thing is, he took a two week brake or so. Could of easily been 80 by now.
    Highest non mage level is 76 i believe.[/b]
    who cares if a mage is 78+ they suck either way srry bb

thekingofswing

who cares if a mage is 78+ they suck either way srry bb[/b]
    lawl mage with 72 fire skill and an iron set is a one hell of a force

dizz123

lawl mage with 72 fire skill and an iron set is a one hell of a force[/b]
    not really bet i could beat a 78 mage with out judgment and lvl 59 and lower skills and pwn them, mages on this sever suck

Hey cutie Senior Member

not really bet i could beat a 78 mage with out judgment and lvl 59 and lower skills and pwn them, mages on this sever suck[/b]
    Says the 1 hit .....

dizz123

Says the 1 hit .....[/b]
    im a 1 hit lmao your name is wat on west sever?

aqpsilver

Strike dont have life xD

PFC Senior Member

not on plat prem + sharers[/b]
    yes he have platinium and dont have sharers <3 my puta strike

not really bet i could beat a 78 mage with out judgment and lvl 59 and lower skills and pwn them, mages on this sever suck[/b]
    Yeah, and CRAZY is gonna be king for 3rd time.

yes he have platinium and dont have sharers <3 my puta strike [/b]
    I think that he was actually retorting to a comment that said it was impossible.. and he was saying to the extent of "not if you are on platinum and have sharers" :P but yeah.

And Banned4Life if you don&#39;t stop inciting flames on this topic I&#39;ll make your name a living truth for you if you want. You drew the first blood by saying that if he gets 80 it doesn&#39;t matter because mages suck, therefore don&#39;t try and say you are innocent.. so just drop the flaming for gods sake.

dizz123

I think that he was actually retorting to a comment that said it was impossible.. and he was saying to the extent of "not if you are on platinum and have sharers" :P but yeah.

And Banned4Life if you don&#39;t stop inciting flames on this topic I&#39;ll make your name a living truth for you if you want. You drew the first blood by saying that if he gets 80 it doesn&#39;t matter because mages suck, therefore don&#39;t try and say you are innocent.. so just drop the flaming for gods sake.[/b]
    k what ever

strike is xping again watch out 80 :P

And Banned4Life if you don&#39;t stop inciting flames on this topic I&#39;ll make your name a living truth for you if you want. You drew the first blood by saying that if he gets 80 it doesn&#39;t matter because mages suck, therefore don&#39;t try and say you are innocent.. so just drop the flaming for gods sake.[/b]
    no needa warn him, just give him what he&#39;s always wanted: being Banned 4 life zuahaha make ur name a living truth awesome

and wow lvl 79 on cwest.. thats pretty amazing, even if he&#39;s a mage must be a very dedicated man >.<" i cant lvl more thn 5 hrs w/o stopping for 1 day xD

and HE SHINES FOR KIRA YAMATO WOOOOTS

Banned

her does have a life..its called knight online..god people just dont think when they speak lol jk ...its either when we sit in moradon or pk ..he is exping or he sits on a toilet for his computer chair..has his mom bring him hot pockets and pulls a eric cartman off..who knows tho ><

(edit: if u didnt watch the WOW south park ep then dont wry bout it )

Banned

Strike dont have life xD[/b]
    strike freedoms had 3 differnt owners, one was original unders memeber, the other a ex shini member then went undes , and now the current

Hey cutie Senior Member

current strike lvl&#39;d from 64 - 79 <_<

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast