Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

anyone else getting annoyed in cz lately?

This is a discussion on anyone else getting annoyed in cz lately? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no it's far from dying. there's SO many humans now. thats why im pissed we had to go against like ...
Page: 3

no it's far from dying. there's SO many humans now. thats why im pissed we had to go against like 8vs3's non stop and whenever i got someone low they would get tped. human mages are insane wtf :S[/b]

Ya at dungeon the numbers are basicly even now.

Off topic - miss u best friend <3 :P

u played girakon for like 1-2 months stop claiming ur the best. there were a good amount of good mages like kitty, dangerduck, oblivion, andareste, iceosaurus :lol:, i can go on for about 2-3 more but nah.

but these mages just used to nova and just plain suck and now they never stop tping or something. tp mana cost should be like 1000 mana or something h34r:[/b]
    I have to agree with that list, But you can&#39;t forget Yuber and a few other&#39;s. Yuber is a good mage.

whenever i pk the human mage tps are insane. whenever i get some1 to redball they&#39;re tped. either these mages became insanely good tpers or some tp hack. the only way to kill some1 is to kill them faster than the fuking tp cast lol. i&#39;ve never seen such shit in cz in my whole ko time. its sooo hard to get kills in cz now.

and yes im posting this cause im pissed and annoyed at the amount of kills i should of gotten and also cause i just never seen anything like this. its bad enough people town when i get close to them but i when i try to kill them they get tped at redball. i understand some mages are good tpers like that but every fuking mage? wtf.

anyone else noticing this or is it just that human side girakon mages are tp whores?[/b]
    You don&#39;t remember the auto-town back in KE? It was the same thing, second they got below 10/20% it towned them. Sucks if thats back cause that was a bitch to deal with. It used to be that warriors/rogues couldent autotown below redball, but sense mages and priests have the gate skill they could go even lower.

as i said it must be theunbeatable tp script :P, never heard of pro tpers on girakon before except for me, sexe and somewhat kloud

but who knows, the turks might be actually getting better [/b]
    Gogogo, if you keep boasting your ego people may start thinking your worth something.

Boyce

as i said it must be theunbeatable tp script :P, never heard of pro tpers on girakon before except for me, sexe and somewhat kloud

STFU.

Havent seen any of this on Cwest, must be a turkey thing

STFU.
    Havent seen any of this on Cwest, must be a turkey thing [/b]
    ur wrong-this does happen in cwest dcz-alot. i never put much thought into it, but it does happen more frequent that it should. idk tho

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

u played girakon for like 1-2 months stop claiming ur the best. there were a good amount of good mages like kitty, dangerduck, oblivion, andareste, iceosaurus :lol:, i can go on for about 2-3 more but nah.

but these mages just used to nova and just plain suck and now they never stop tping or something. tp mana cost should be like 1000 mana or something h34r:[/b]
    lol wat? i didn&#39;t say shit about me being anything here lol, i made a joke oO. I guess it wasn&#39;t a good one. But since you mentioned it, ask your buddies that played in my clan on LSKO.

lol wat? i didn&#39;t say shit about me being anything here lol, i made a joke oO. I guess it wasn&#39;t a good one. But since you mentioned it, ask your buddies that played in my clan on LSKO.[/b]

ive seen 20+ posts of you boasting about you being the best mage, and being in the best clan on LSKO. Congrats, no one cares. You&#39;re more annoying then birdy.

Just for the record, even though he lead the top clan on LSKO, he sucked.
    He had the first CS, and still got raped.

Then he went all emo, made this big dramatic performance saying he was quitting, and came back a day or two later demanding everything back.

On topic, I can see it being a hack.
    Think about it, with old KOXP, people got to a certain % of HP and it auto towned and/or potted for them.
    Wouldn&#39;t be very difficult to make it so that if anyone else in your party reaches that %, you auto tp them.

I dunno.

lol maybe cuz you played a little late. The best mages in the server period, were Kitty and Oblivion. I played with DangerDuck as well so i know For me it went, Kitty, Oblivion then Danger.

Those were the 3 best, but other notables that i pked against were Sexe, PuppetYuber and one of his friends was pretty good to.

More on topic, umm while i was playing on C-East which is a mainly turkish server, there were like 3 mage clans, 2 of which had a lot of mages that could tp well, but other then that not really....but seeing as both of those clans have speedhacks/wallhacks, it wouldn&#39;t be so much of a stretch to suggest theres some sort of tp hack.

Brun

dude same shit in ardream i think theirs a tp hack for sure.!

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

lol ignore unbeatable he only played girakon 1month or 2...

he&#39;s only a private server player

no it&#39;s far from dying. there&#39;s SO many humans now. thats why im pissed we had to go against like 8vs3&#39;s non stop and whenever i got someone low they would get tped. human mages are insane wtf :S[/b]
    Rawr I would know.. I was there ._.&#39; We got a warrior down to i sware to u maybe 1 hp? and right b4 Trip spits on the kid he gets Tp&#39;d ._.&#39; was pissed >_> and... FTR ý ýs scrump

Vladotheelectrik

just do arrow town :lol:

In my opinion, modify tbl (reduce cast time) or another cheat :S

ive seen 20+ posts of you boasting about you being the best mage, and being in the best clan on LSKO. Congrats, no one cares. You&#39;re more annoying then birdy.[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that is just pure awesomeness.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast