Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

anyone else getting annoyed in cz lately?

This is a discussion on anyone else getting annoyed in cz lately? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyway, thats why you should pay attention to the mages and start attacking them before they can tp any1 [/b] ...
Page: 6

anyway, thats why you should pay attention to the mages and start attacking them before they can tp any1 [/b]
    that doesnt work anymore. once the mage dies he tps the entire party to town. no mage=no fighting nowadays ._.

yo i know what to do man name change once a month and switch between 3 weapons when your in cz

yo i know what to do man name change once a month and switch between 3 weapons when your in cz [/b]
    why would i pay k2 20$ more a month. i always got some1 to buy me prems or kc never paid out of my own wallet. its not worth name changing even if i play on a char with a noob name it doesnt matter. they get tped or town after a couple hits. the only effective pk i've had was with a full duffer and ice mage. and human side didnt have much mages on maybe like 2 noob mages..

wow>ko simply because u cant be tped or u cant town in wow. ^^

creiken

well, I am noticing a lot more gang raping...

Well aren't u that guy Frost that I've heard many talk about? If you are, then how are u mentioned as a good pker/comboer if you are saying it doesn't take skills to play? I would like to know reasons, what is it that makes a good player "tick", since I am only a n00b.[/b]

Frost from Akara? That guy sucked skill-wise, he even made a video to prove it :lol:

Or am i missing something?

Banned

why would i pay k2 20$ more a month. i always got some1 to buy me prems or kc never paid out of my own wallet. its not worth name changing even if i play on a char with a noob name it doesnt matter. they get tped or town after a couple hits. the only effective pk i've had was with a full duffer and ice mage. and human side didnt have much mages on maybe like 2 noob mages..

wow>ko simply because u cant be tped or u cant town in wow. ^^[/b]

ur funny xD first its ko... than wow.. than back to ko.. nd now wow again? ffs xD why don't u quit both / get a job / and buy a lvl 80 rogue with uber gear so that u can fuk that mage up

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456