Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Anyone play WoW?

This is a discussion on Anyone play WoW? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so warlock are really strong?...
Page: 5

FatM4n

so warlock are really strong?

NightOwl

Originally posted by FatM4n
    so warlock are really strong?
    Warlock is the toughest char to play but when u hit a decent lvl (50+) u can basically solo most of the lower lvl instances pretty easily. I saw a lvl 60 warlock soloing the Sunken Temple which is pretty impressive. Basically, with the diferent pets, abilities and mana/health regenaration skills u are pretty much unbeatable... Plus, they are average nukers and they have killer DoTs. If u are new to the game I recomend one of the more "classic" classes cause lock can become frustating and it's pretty expensive (u have to train the pets and urself). But if u like to solo a lot warlock can, sometimes, be better then a rogue (not talking by my experience... basing on my opinion on players that have 4 lvl 60 chars - hunter, shaman, warlock and rogue).

Magelord1257

I've been playing WoW a months now, i think it's quite good... if it had a larger amount of people in the wars, i would probably never look back at KO... that is if my KO friends did the same :unsure:

FatM4n

I just ordered the game and thin Tauren Warrior or Tauren Druid are the most suitable classes for me, Warrior for there insane ac and hp and d.p.s dmg and druids for there superior buffs, I think they have the most powerfull buffs and they ability to heal and resurect and they can change into bear from, very powerful form for d.p.s dmg

I just ordered the game and thin Tauren Warrior or Tauren Druid are the most suitable classes for me, Warrior for there insane ac and hp and d.p.s dmg and druids for there superior buffs, I think they have the most powerfull buffs and they ability to heal and resurect and they can change into bear from, very powerful form for d.p.s dmg
    warrions can have insane dps, mages/ rogues/ warlocks/ hunters <---- dps classes

druids have buffs <----- priests better buffs..

FatM4n

I was told that Druids with proper gear and in the bear form can be nearly as good tankers as warriors on bosses and have decent d.p.s, Am I totally way of here?

Mitch

could you imagine is blizzard owned ko? :wub: :wub: :wub:

NightOwl

I was told that Druids with proper gear and in the bear form can be nearly as good tankers as warriors on bosses and have decent d.p.s, Am I totally way of here?
    In end game instances u defintly need a warrior as the main tanker and more warriors as assistant tankers...

Druids can do the trick in lower lvl instances.

FatM4n

Warriors ac is insane, like a godo shield has 2K ac, and pauldron 1k ac, sweet god of jesus

Infat

I wanna play wow-europe any suggestions on which server. I would like to play with some ppl that I am acquainted with ...anyone have a clan/guild that will help :wub:

NightOwl

Originally posted by Infat
    I wanna play wow-europe any suggestions on which server. *I would like to play with some ppl that I am acquainted with ...anyone have a clan/guild that will help *:wub:
    Go play SilverMoon. Nice server (3 or 4 guilds already ended Naxxramas), has a good balanced between noob/uber chars (u won't have any trouble getting ppl to do Deadmines or Rage Fire Chasm as some old servers have that problem) and although it says the server is full u can login pretty easily at any time

i played a private wow server for like 10 minutes and then i vomited

NightOwl

Originally posted by Private
    i played a private wow server for like 10 minutes and then i vomited
    Go play an official server and have ur jaw dropped.

SiCoXiS

OMG hahaha u have to see this its crazy hahah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Os-q9VLJzE south park playing wow
    and part 2 lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCofU_7BIYc...related&search= haha

FatM4n

I play on burning dagger

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345