Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

AP whores

This is a discussion on AP whores within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am a AP WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv it. i'd rather 2.2k ap and 800 ac then 1.7k ap and ...
Page: 4

iiason

i am a AP WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i luv it. i'd rather 2.2k ap and 800 ac then 1.7k ap and 1.1k ac

i'd love to try an ardream archer with 2.4k ap

well on lvl 80 warr i tryed both, ap and hp build...so:

1. you cant have more than 12600ish HP...simple, you put undy armours and you reach 14k hp, put back shells and your down to 12600ish

2. ap build is good only if you have items to back it up: at least iron set +0 and rocs +2/rofs +1 AND good +9 weapon...ap is worth on warrior only if you get over 3200 ap, because you hit so hard you dont need to mana pot so much :P

3. only good thing i found in hp build was: lots of mana and no need for undy armours...with hp build and when i got undy i had like 11800ish hp while having str shells on

4. when i was ap build i could reach 3500ish ap and 10k hp with undy no undy armours, and i hit ppl so hard that i was getting far more NP then with hp build. yes u die more often, but against good parties you would need priest anyway

so my final conclusion was that with my items/lvl AP build payes off more, i like dealing dmg more, hp build is good for staying alive but you do miss that "final hit" alot

my 2 cents, peace out[/b]

i "b mustake" when i reach 80 let my str on 253 so basicly im a str warrior
    and still if i put a set of hp to undy and turn back in str ill keep my 14k hp
    s i dont have +9 weapons my ap is 3k can variate from 298X to 302X but thats about it ^^

if i get a +9 weapon soon ill post the stats here in full srt and then ill try the 235 or so to see the dif

nathan16

i'd love to try an ardream archer with 2.4k ap [/b]
    complete pwnage

I loved my warrior when it was an APwhore
    Almost 2900 at 70 some months ago... Loved it but for PK'ing it wasnt that super because of all the duffers ^^

When my sword was +7 i switched to HP and that was more fun.

Duro

Depends on the server but I am most likely hp build.

Banned Senior Member

i remember phantom gave up chitin for plates cuz they had more dex rofl[/b]
    hmm I dont recall plates... but I did sell my chitin for FP around 62 and used +8 FP untill lvl 68

And Puggy, little over 2500 ap for a lvl 70 warrior isn't an AP whore, most lvl 70 warriors had almost 2500 ap back in ke

Banned

Hp > Ap imo so i think full ap sucks. well ofc it wotn suck if u have +5 babas on u

Isn't that ap low for a paper archer in dcz, I thought they had 1800+ ap as 254 dex[/b]

thats my AP with all listed gear...

as far as DCZ archers go, i was hitting pretty hard.

i had +9 accessories on except for that one +16 dex ring...but if i had +12 earrings and another +16 dex ring, im pretty sure id be around 1800 AP.

also, my AP was higher than most CZ archers below lvl ~70 =D

im currently trying to pimp my archer with dual +2 or +3 elf rings and a +3 amulet of dexterity. a +1 or +2 judicious belt and a helenid +7 or 8 RB or a +8 eagle eye or a +9 ironbow and dual +12 or +14 earrings...

note: no iron set needed as paper because you shouldnt put yourself in a position to get hit...and if you do...youll die anyhows =D

+9 plates would be nice too

=D

will let you know if i ever reach that and will post up pics and figures

trying my best to save up and crack the 2k AP mark as DCZ archer

hmm I dont recall plates... but I did sell my chitin for FP around 62 and used +8 FP untill lvl 68

And Puggy, little over 2500 ap for a lvl 70 warrior isn't an AP whore, most lvl 70 warriors had almost 2500 ap back in ke [/b]
    i know it isn't i was quoting someone

read h34r:

Ametista

i always loved too much more def then ap

full ap (fllstr warr) suxor

That should be clarified, the damage increse via STR is MUCH lower than if you put it into MP. The only way the damage would increse is if you had 255 MP, but then why not put into int to wear a better staff? A better AP staff will effect the damage much more than STR will. The only reason STR would effect damage is because the AP would increse, but the damage difference is hardly noticable and a really stupid move over putting it in INT or HP.[/b]
    Of course. I don't think any one suggested adding STR on your main stats. However, it can be added from uniques when you have the choice, given that MP cannot be added. For example take a we over a ce (it also adds 30HP but that is besides the point) even though the damage diff is petite and the price diff is huge

Seekor

2600ap on a bp with helis hit around 1k on people

the full ap is good when u have the right uniques to do so but if you dont ur just as good as dead.

lol from reading this im pretty sure some people lie about their stats. my old warrior(78 on edana) def well geared:
    full str
    3x shells+8
    2x shells+9
    rappy+9
    in+1
    ib+1
    dual rofs+1
    PE+2
    pe+1/we+1

had close to 3500 ap
    1650+ac
    hp=12
    was pretty insane-loved my char <3

now playing my 79 sin(80 soon with plat)
    3x fps+9
    2x shells+8(getting other fp+9)
    [trying to get ahold of chitins/shells+9]
    dual shards+9
    dual rol+1(working on rofs :/)
    making HRs+1 and Emes+1
    ib+0
    in+0
    gonna make ammy of dex/belt of dex+3 just for fun cus i want 3.5k+ ap---easily possible with my gear i have now
    i cant even imagine how much im gonna spike/critcal people for---gona be inane---run b1tches***

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast