Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Archers

This is a discussion on Archers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just a question: If you use Daggers in Juraid and attack you still DC as archer?[/b] I believe the dcing ...
Page: 2

FisherySociety

Just a question:

If you use Daggers in Juraid and attack you still DC as archer?[/b]
    I believe the dcing is caused by the archers attacks and the arrows becoming bugged as someone had stated. However since your using daggers and using assassin skills I do not believe you will be dced, however I have never tried it before.

I believe the dcing is caused by the archers attacks and the arrows becoming bugged as someone had stated. However since your using daggers and using assassin skills I do not believe you will be dced, however I have never tried it before.[/b]
    Then why do I dc every 5 minutes sitting in cz town? Doesnt happen to me on my warrior.
    Then why do I dc running trough emc looking for Atilla without attacking? Doesnt happen on my warrior.
    Then why do I dc in FT within 2 minutes before the mobs actually spawned.
    Dont even want to start about the monster suppression quests, Estlant Dungeon, New events in beta

And so on........

I played beta for no more then 10min and i dced 2 times. It has to be a skill in the archery tree because I have a 57 archer and I've merched on it before 12+hours and I never dced.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

I played beta for no more then 10min and i dced 2 times. It has to be a skill in the archery tree because I have a 57 archer and I've merched on it before 12+hours and I never dced.[/b]
    i dc whit my mage at 1 dungeon out of 3. Its just everything is so fine, no lag at all and then BANG DC, any other mages have encountered something like dc alot ?

J

I can never go to FT. I get DC'd EVERYTIME after the first 5 minutes.

arruda76r

im lvl 51 archer nd i have been exping spaming the same skills and havnt dced once... not even merchantin... but if it starts to happen i will go insane... maybe its when u get arrow shower or somethin cause thats the main skill used for koxpin... post if ur an archer nd u dc all the time without being lvl 55+... thats just my theory and also i will post if i start dcing when i hit 55

that kinda would make sense. if it is why they do it they should find a new solution to koxp.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=181950

Please post in this topic. This issue is being swept aside and classified as fixed when it's in fact worse in beta then ever. People are not even believing its Archer DC bug telling me maybe I have net problems etc.. zzz

Please give that topic some attention and keep it bumped.

I'm a lvl 59 archer in ardream and I haven't gotten dc'ed once O_o maybe its a 60+ thing

SillyHo

It isnt the arrow shower. I already said, I rarely use shower in CZ, yet if any of our archers are near either town we still DC. There is a definitive animation bug at work. I was told of a "fix" that involved altering some files. I will try and research which files this person thought needed altering and let everyone know if it is a worthwhile thing.

ILIKEPIE

Is there any definitive level or skill that is causing the dc's? I was thinking about buying an archer for the 69 pk zone, but now that I see this topic...

Is there any definitive level or skill that is causing the dc's? I was thinking about buying an archer for the 69 pk zone, but now that I see this topic...[/b]

I've dc'd with just about every skill.. It's usually when around alot of ppl, near town , or a long fight. I've even dc'd as soon as I hit minor heal.

I've dc'd with just about every skill.. It's usually when around alot of ppl, near town , or a long fight. I've even dc'd as soon as I hit minor heal.[/b]
    seems like thats not the case, ive seen archers go in and out of dc phases. some that never get it. and some that never get away from it lol.

seems like thats not the case, ive seen archers go in and out of dc phases. some that never get it. and some that never get away from it lol.[/b]

Sry I shoulda been more clear, I meant thats when it normally happens to me.. Mostly it's when I get around alot of ppl and try attacking (usually that many ppl is when we base camping or being camped) , if I don't atk I won't dc.

J

Still DCing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast