Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Are archers really strong - PK wise

This is a discussion on Are archers really strong - PK wise within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lvl 80 archers are even overpowered in my oppinion. Anything below that is no real threat unless in a party. ...
Page: 6

lvl 80 archers are even overpowered in my oppinion. Anything below that is no real threat unless in a party. With 700+ def your going to get spamed well over 1k from an 80 archer, and in many cases around 1500-2k.[/b]
    ++11. A few 80 Archers were hitting me for around 1300-1400, frequently.

I think the skill Description for Powerful Shot(80) is really bland.

"SHOOTS A POWERFUL ARROW". *Scared* :huh:

stevouk

u play in a really shitty server.[/b]
    I played in same server has you did Trip

Diez...im the one who was sharing Yamoo aswel but he was a sin not an archer :P

when i switched my ardream sin to archer i noticed that i couldnt tank like i used when i was sin, plus i cant minor heal fast and instead i used hp pots

you wont hit 1250 on someoen...probly a mage or BP but surly not warrior or rogue or INT priest...unless they debuffed[/b]
    "but surly not warrior or ROGUE or int priest"

rogues dont have high def too.. im sure onfire can spam 1k on rogues.
    also he hit with 2.2k(?) ap +800 on any warrior..

Vladotheelectrik

3-4 gg archers and debuffer is rly fun to pk with , most of the time takes all the kills and hits all duffed ppl 1k+ <3 mages, when u get hit by 2 arrow its too late ur down no runs away B)

yossi777

sin always better.

sin always better.[/b]
    Wow. Here we go. Nothing like starting an arguement.

opteron

Sin + Armor Cancellation + Critital Point = Lvl 80 Crying with his Power Shot....

Maybe on hard monsters archers are better cuz of the 5 arrows, but then I still doubt because of the drain...

Archers are only good if u have fun with it; otherwise it sux.

Mario

Archers dont ks, ppl ks us.[/b]

:P on just 70

... but yes, sin can pwn archer easly

El_magico

it sucks bigtime on bosses to be archer.

But archer is a fun-class imo. If you go out there in cz with your bow and your arrows trying to be the best and kill all top guys ( who you can beat easy with your daggers, but not with bow). Then theirs no fun and it will be a horrible experience.

But if you go out their and trying to make some fun, ice some noobies, shoot some redballers, camp human/orc base with 2-3 archers and debuffers (making loads of noob kills), styx the hell out of every good rogue/warrior then Archer is very awesome.

u play in a really shitty server. im sorry if im using wagyar as an example but hes the only example i can use because all other archers never stood up for the challenge. i beat wagyar with at least 2k+ hp left and he had good gear. no +1 shit like u but he had +0&#39;s and +8 armors and IN. and yes i tanked his arrow shower. archers arent really meant for 1v1s since they cant combo and most people are afraid to tank arrow shower. but imo it&#39;s not worth being archer. better off practicing minor heal and comboing since sin makes easier nps. only good thing about archer is that arrow defense doesnt work afaik [/b]
    asdf wagy had +1 uniqs... not sure did he have 2x rol +1 or only one...

asdf wagy had +1 uniqs... not sure did he have 2x rol +1 or only one...[/b]
    I had one +1 ROL, 1 month before I quit...oh I did have PP +2, but that I used quite seldom on pk...only when I was shooting far and duals against other archers...and also that I got like 3-4months before I quitted...Took so long time to make one legitly...Damn Apostillo camping Attila 24/7 for one year :P

Ps. Julio I would have kicked your ass with +1 dex items :lol:

Hey on ORc sdie attila pwns only in one spot or wat?

Archers average hit on my 66 assassin. 450dmg (these are 70+)
    BP at 72 hits me around 700
    Warriors around 500
    Assassins spike 800

archers are the support rogue, with styx, slow/stun arrows and other skills witch skillcancels closly on every hit they can annoy the mages & priests in every party kinda easy and from far far away.
    also not to forget the archer walls on orc/human base with 7archer and a priest are kinda effective also.
    but if you meet them solo.. or just 2of them 99% of them are like hit & run and stop and ice arrow and run and light arrow and run and then run into a mob of other ppl and get gangbanged from them cus they dont have eyes.

if you ask me a archer is overpowerd on some ways and to weak in other ways, If i were k2 i would give them a dmg boost of mb 50% on the attack skills and remove lightfeet so you can atleast catch & kill them.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast