Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

ARES ARDREAM---best clan on human side?

This is a discussion on ARES ARDREAM---best clan on human side? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; horror shut up you fat american asshole fight vs me on same equip like me if you have balls ( ...
Page: 7

horror shut up you fat american asshole

fight vs me on same equip like me if you have balls ( in + ib =vs spear def boots)

horror is like a child , he only cry if he lose one time

pz is only babashopped nothing special

First off i'm far from fat and live thousands and thousands of miles away from America. You said yourself you had skelly on, if you didn't realize skelly has weapon def and you won 1 fight with the 20 Gaunts + 20 Boots + 10 from skelly against my IN + IB & i still nearly killed you rofl. I'm not crying i'm just putting a stuck up arrogant 14 year old in his place. You haven't had a fight against the real PZ then have you because he's miles above you no offense.

first 1on1 i wear my full def armors with elf belt

you dropped me nothing

second 1on1 you cry like a child and i wear my dex armor i lost vs only your def armors

3 1on1 i wear my def boots and won easy

4 you still cry i lost vs your def armor

well u got +3 uniques gonna flame our sins we gonna use def items but ur using iron set but whining when im using an iron belt and ur dmg is only 380
    little pic with the raptor +9 and peoples like zppzzpz aka mrboss are ruining this games u idiot
    babashop the best items on server isnt the big part in the game retard[/b]
    lol your just as bad as derka, using all the weapon def you can get in a vs. Even with the same items, PZ would wipe the floor with you like it or not, your nowhere near as good sins as you think you are. I know it sucks to comes to terms with it, even if you have to slit some wrists but you must come back down to earth on times. The only reason you beat half the people in ardream because you yourselves have better gear than 90% of the people in there and anybody who can beat you is classed as a babashopper or "only win because of items"

@ Derka, you used chitin spear boots in EVERY vs we had and in the one you won you used gaunts also. Why on earth would you use elf belt in a vs when you have skelly in inven? Makes no sense what so ever.

More like this:

1st vs you drop easy

2nd vs you drop easy

3rd vs you cant take losing so you use 50 ish spear def and only just win

4th vs i win full hp because you cry about your mana going to 0 (minor king FTW)

than why pz dont do it i ask him 100times fight me but he answered me everytime neue reasons that he cant 1on1 me

horror dont forget the jobless guys like you that play 24/7, you can farm ,exp, pk [[[[[[[[[[[24/7]]]]]]]]]]]

horror get a life you still live in your own world of trolls and bandicoots

You know you've been verbally owned when you resort to irl flames. Cya.

jeweetzelluf

I don't know what the big thing about BOV is, i've never had trouble with any of their party's o.O[/b]

Hmm who are you..?

I dont know you, but after i readed this: ''I don't know what the big thing about BOV is, i've never had trouble with any of their party's o.O'' i know u suck balls

Come play at times BOV is active baba, we'll pown you SOOO badly..

Anywayz if ur babashopper, and i dont know you (im active player) u gotta do someting terribly wrong.. :unsure:

And idk about 1 vs 1's its al about killing at pking... and thats were BOV's teamwork ownz all..

greetz invitemeforapospls

maybe in real life h0rror

h0rror i accept you are god of your own world. i cant do nothing

your a slave of knightonline ( 24/7)

bb h0rror owned

lez

again u guys flaming about some stupid vs's.
    DerKapeike, looks to me like ur living in ur own little world, not horror in his...
    i mean, slave of knightonline 24/7 hehe that cracked me up lol.
    To Horror, ur a bit exadurating with the Spear def thingy. with 30+ sd ud hardly be hitting them for 300+.
    btw invitemeforapos, horror is LolBye and no offence but a good requiem party would roll through any other now :P
    I agree babashopping ruins the game, but you dont have to freak out so much cause of it <_<

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

this topic is pretty useless.. people only voting for their own clan[/b]
    Akroma knows ALL<3!

If you want to know best old Human DCZ clan, it&#39;s hands down my old clan, AddicteD

TheTruePKers was fun too, heehe

Akroma

Akroma knows ALL<3!

If you want to know best old Human DCZ clan, it&#39;s hands down my old clan, AddicteD

TheTruePKers was fun too, heehe[/b]
    ya TheTruePKers was so much fun back then

and apos idk what your implying but horror wont die that easily.. unless your talkin about a whole party against him, but thats just kinda sad for 1 person

try going for him when hes with a full party and youll see how hard it is :P

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

u mean Addicted with picazo3000 that babashoped his sherions +7? and the other items
    well u guys know how to ruin..[/b]
    IceAssassin, XDell, 123yourpwned, Blackbreed, LammiE = PWNAGE!!! =D

jeweetzelluf

btw invitemeforapos, horror is LolBye and no offence but a good requiem party would roll through any other now :P[/b]

Aight ><

But still didnt see that guy allot, and wenn i saw him.. we owned him^^ and he wasnt solo, i tink with 1 or 2 priest and some sins+mage..
    So times i play i never see &#39;good&#39; Requiem party&#39;s, so i would like too invite them at european time XD

ZyXel123

nobody

xd

vinnietjeuH

All the ppl who got 70+ chars should get the fuck out of ardream.. its for lvl 59 ppl.. cant u own in ronark with ur char? /fags

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast