Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

ares mages

This is a discussion on ares mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whatever char im playing im the best!...
Page: 10

The king. Senior Member

whatever char im playing im the best!

maliluki

1.Mrav1337
    2.Beckhouse
    3.LordMozart
    4.Kloud
    5.4garfield

TaDaaa

Me on Diez

Commence flame

kibal

ppl always say mozart babashoper duper
    but he really dont care
    lol[/b]

And we dont care that u come here defend him lol .
    About he didnt dupe ask him about the old times when he was in anihilation with his best friend speedboy( aka has been banned for dupe) .Rlly i dont care babashopers like u , but dont like dupers .

-RW-

And we dont care that u come here defend him lol .
    About he didnt dupe ask him about the old times when he was in anihilation with his best friend speedboy( aka has been banned for dupe) .Rlly i dont care babashopers like u , but dont like dupers .[/b]
    Speedboy and mozart duped like crazy and macroed in abyss

kibal

hiya guys i m gonna give my opinion about that topic and all reply
    about best mage now from ares i guess it s aiori and with old mage i would say kinkeh was good Cab aka hesolah leah on tranquility me joey was good also.
    about mozart is such a noob seriously prolly u played with me i guess at that time cuz mozart always solo
    for my old friend zero and flame moz never had +3 gear only fire ring like prolly all and no other shit like stu said also talking about gear if i remind urs zero it was like somethingsmell gear ... i m wrong?
    and thx to everyone rememeber me :$

Ache ~~[/b]
    LoL didnt read it before .
    1st.-Ssmells had like +2 uniques when +1 was rare , if u c 0000000 videos he hasnt this kind of jewelary.
    2nd.-Rlly don like ur list but including urself like best magues is just a joke .I still remember when u were in w00t just saying all time -"ehy ehy i can tank a DM".
    3rd.-r u having fun in beramus? ,at least being a duper isnt a bad thing there .And im not calling u duper since i dont have idea if u were or not but u always like play with them.

maliluki

Well all i see is that jealous people flame other people for having good stuff.When you show us any proof about the shit you are talking about them we will believe you,until then ßß.

kibal

Well all i see is that jealous people flame other people for having good stuff.When you show us any proof about the shit you are talking about them we will believe you,until then ßß.[/b]

If c a mensagge that say "has been banned for dupe" isnt enought prove ,dunno what u want.
    And about lord_mozart macroing ( at least leeching in macro party) ,his name before was lord_montechius so if u r enought old in ares u ll know that it s true.

-RW-

LoL didnt read it before .
    1st.-Ssmells had like +2 uniques when +1 was rare , if u c 0000000 videos he hasnt this kind of jewelary.
    2nd.-Rlly don like ur list but including urself like best magues is just a joke .I still remember when u were in w00t just saying all time -"ehy ehy i can tank a DM".
    3rd.-r u having fun in beramus? ,at least being a duper isnt a bad thing there .And im not calling u duper since i dont have idea if u were or not but u always like play with them.[/b]

not to mention Somethingsmells acc is -aguila-x- account which i sold at lvl 60 for a ib8.. then zeus sold it on to mos or bidas then outta no where it was 65 then 67 then 70 xD with lovely gm editing ftw with full +2 Uniques... Somethingsmells and SoulSlayer are prolly the most babaed out and edited chrs in k2 history lol... I remember when soulslayer got bacardi151's shells+8 xD and boots +7 and he tried to deny he got em haha

mod bumping old thread lolz[/b]
    About the only area I frequent is the wow section....I dont play this inept game anymore...I happend to notice my name in it and replied to someone I hadn't talked to in ages...

mammlea

and what was the name of the auto provoker warrior that helped speedboy?, yeah the one with shield always on

lol i remember his macro did 3 novas in different spots to kill all scorpions in abyss xD

and what was the name of the auto provoker warrior that helped speedboy?, yeah the one with shield always on

lol i remember his macro did 3 novas in different spots to kill all scorpions in abyss xD[/b]
    lmao, he and prisoner fought for scorpions floor but I timed my novas 1-2 secs before him to piss him off (manually playing ofc, and no swift ftw)

p.s. is this a competition of babashop mages? mama was right, i only see items, not skills, surely i could beat up a sin with 25+10+10+15 DD and with +3 flame/imir and +9/19 hp armor
    try that shit with no DD, +7/12hp armor, +6 staff and watching some 1337 sin asking for tp or running away to stealth like a pussy

two things I have notice in this thread:

kibal's shitty english
    and
    magicality still sucks!

kibal

two things I have notice in this thread:

kibal's shitty english
    and
    magicality still sucks![/b]

never was good xD

Bulb4[/b]
    hahah yea