Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Ares is protesting TERRORISM

This is a discussion on Ares is protesting TERRORISM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I lolled after reading this just when I lolled over the agression that was caused for a few cartoons showing ...
Page: 5

I lolled after reading this just when I lolled over the agression that was caused for a few cartoons showing Mohammed.

Don't get me wrong tho, I've no problems whatsoever with Muslims, I just get annoyed by the fact everything is ok to do until their own community gets hit.

Psy

FROM ANCIENT TIMES TO TODAY, OUR NATION ALWAYS TRIED TO HELP ALL OF THE OTHER NATIONS, AND NEVER GENOCIDE. NEVER BE IN A TERRORIST ACTIVITIES.

we are against ALL KINDS OF TERRORISM... NOT ONLY FUKING B.ASTARD PKK, BUT ALSO OTHER KINDS[/b]
    But not your own kind. I was sympathetic with you until you told me a baldfaced lie. Your "nation" has persecuted people in ancient times and even now.

*After you conquered a nation, you would rip children from their families in a ritual translated into english as "the gathering of children" and force them to serve in wars.
    *You would force the conquered people to abandon their customs to become more like you. This includes them not being able to speak the language of their people.
    *Whenever your people would enter conquered nation's villages, they would run to the nearest cliff and jump off just so as not to be touched by them.
    *The Nazis are as innocent to the Halocaust as Turkey is to the Armenian Genocide

You act pious now, but if you want to bring your HISTORY in to current events, don't just pick and choose the strong points. Your country is and always has been far from perfect in terms of moral and humanitarian values towards other people. The Kurds as a people are living the same way as how the Jews lived (See Jewish and Kurdish Diaspora).

Here's a suggestion, have your nation stop persecuting a [conquered] people if they want to be considered innocent to these attacks. You had it coming, you lay claim to most of their land, along with a large number of conquered nations. When the Native Americans begin to do Terrorist attacks on the US, you can say the same thing to me.

falcon1984

*After you conquered a nation, you would rip children from their families in a ritual translated into english as "the gathering of children" and force them to serve in wars.
    *You would force the conquered people to abandon their customs to become more like you. This includes them not being able to speak the language of their people.
    *Whenever your people would enter conquered nation's villages, they would run to the nearest cliff and jump off just so as not to be touched by them.
    *The Nazis are as innocent to the Halocaust as Turkey is to the Armenian Genocide[/b]
    Psy ... The Pulitzer Prize for you mate

I was just about to remind Turks about some history events and about Their Allies in the past - Russia which still is biggest supplier for Terrorist … Remember you live by sword , you die by sword …

And please do not compare 9/11 to anything ...

this is simply retarted.[/b]

retarded*

but thanks for your input matt

Turkish people have huge pride in their country, and see their solders die like this is most likely a huge blow. Just cause North Americans dont care as much about what happens to our troops/goverment, we all laugh at this.

Protesting against terrorism is good, but doing so in a video game (no matter how big in turkey) will probably lead to more hatred between races, some people just dont understand anyone but themselves.

PSYK0SIN

Just another stupid idea No offence but how would a macrh in CZ support our safety politically .
    Go get ur homies IRL nd do a macrh in your city .

Really i dnt care about americans if they die in war or not enen tho i live in US but when i hear that a moroccan soldier died ill just piss off . (not trying to be racist)

GL with that well im looking forward to see this video on youtube :3

PSYK0SIN

I lolled after reading this just when I lolled over the agression that was caused for a few cartoons showing Mohammed.

Don't get me wrong tho, I've no problems whatsoever with Muslims, I just get annoyed by the fact everything is ok to do until their own community gets hit.[/b]
    lol U know that yugoslavians are muslims most of them nd not just Turks Cmon islam is the 2nd biggest religion in the world nd the most fast growing :/ I believe in islam with all my heart -_-

the question is how about you christians Did really jesus got punished for all of us so we all going to heaven?
    Thats kinda not Logic :/ U gotta read a very short translated parts of Qu'ran nd ull crap in ur pants it aint no fun .

Trichome

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/12/us.turkey/index.html

" Defense Secretary Robert Gates earlier this week pointed out, "Seventy percent of the air cargo, American air cargo, going into Iraq goes through Turkey. Seventy percent of the fuel that goes in for our forces goes in ... through Turkey ...

"For those who are concerned that we get as many of these mine-resistant ambush-protected heavy vehicles into Iraq as possible, 95 percent of those vehicles today are being flown into Iraq through Turkey"

well here is the link for tadaaa. maybe he will believe now the large part turkey plays in the "fight against terrorism"

Aymeric

Nice idea bro

Don't listen them, many english players are racists ...

Peace and love

Cya

Just another stupid idea No offence but how would a macrh in CZ support our safety politically .
    Go get ur homies IRL nd do a macrh in your city .

Really i dnt care about americans if they die in war or not enen tho i live in US but when i hear that a moroccan soldier died ill just piss off . (not trying to be racist)

GL with that well im looking forward to see this video on youtube :3[/b]

People like you make me sick. Why are you living in America if you don't support your troops for DIEING to keep you safe. Yes its a long war and at this point in the war there is not much left to do. But they went there for a good reason and have done a good job up to this point. They are over there FOR YOU in the long run. If you don't care about your fallen people (White, Black, Yellow, Red, Whatever...) and only support one race then get out of this country. We don't need people like you who rely on other people to keep you safe yet don't even return a slight bit of gratitude.

Trichome

maybe he realises that america invaded iraq for no good reason and that usa troops being in iraq has no positive effect on his safety ??

Banned Senior Member

lol blow the the turkey up pls! j/k why tha hell would this game help u geting peace there? itsnt the FM power in it... ill march to the pub and tell hey, this is the freebie knight cash march. it doesnt help me get kc.... over and ut titta där kommer rut

Ignore Me Senior Member

Its just like a minutes silence before a football match. Unity of grief is comforting to those who feel a sense of loss.

tolgahan

rofl psy . you could be good provocateur. sorry but u dont know anything or u like to make up
    btw : PKK killed more ppl in turkiye than ladin killed ppl in 9-11

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This is a game , not a medium for politcal views. Many of us have been seen the evil through terrorisum and one safe haven should be computer games.

I don't think it is right to drag this kind of thing into KO.

There are better ways to show respect

Really i dnt care about americans if they die in war or not enen tho i live in US but when i hear that a moroccan soldier died ill just piss off . (not trying to be racist)[/b]
    Wow that's nice to hear, considering I served in the military and have friends and family in the military. Some still in Iraq.

I got an idea, go tell a soldier or a Vet that to his face and see if he/she doesn't bash your fucking face in.

Disagree with the politics, but support your troops.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast