Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Ares Sins

This is a discussion on Ares Sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol at God, and yeah i killed every human sin in 1vs1 except for venom rogue and 000, but i ...
Page: 17

mammlea

lol at God, and yeah i killed every human sin in 1vs1 except for venom rogue and 000, but i didnt have IN so

kibal

lol at God, and yeah i killed every human sin in 1vs1 except for venom rogue and 000, but i didnt have IN so[/b]
    Rofl lier, dont think so.

mammlea

yeah well "every human sin" is most likely a false statement cos there would be at least 1 sin that i ddint fight, but u get the point

i dont recall losing to a sin except for venom and 0, and if i did i would later come and kill, and remember that i fucking played on a laptop!! with F1 and F2 keys broken, and i can take a SS of that!

MillionVoices

lol this topic is ridicolous.

MillionVoices

Best sins around, Anyone who use`s minor heal and lupine for others.

Worst sins, $$ spenders, people who buy from GMs.

Special note for 0000000, being the only one i know to mouth the big words about being banned, and then bending over 5 minutes later.

LOL at any .....the last nominations.[/b]
    lol +1

i still have the SS of it and the convos all on my pc. you can still find the topic on ranking too.

Waz you forgot to say, BEST type of Rogue is the one who KEEPS WOLF UP ALWAYS!!!

G0D

lol at God, and yeah i killed every human sin in 1vs1 except for venom rogue and 000, but i didnt have IN so[/b]
    lol at me?? Fuck you Chris <_<

MillionVoices

Since they had a mage topic and im bored.... Who do you think was expectionally good,legit,most babashopped,etc?
    With the expection of Bobert,SS,NYchris,0000000,BhuddasDream
    And please do explain why

anyone who even mentioned those names are idiots. learn to read.

yea, buts its undenaible zero obviosuly knew wtf he was doing and he knew how to play this game. that is why he was good. he wanst stupid, like the turks, who just spammed buttons. Like i said he knew what he was doing

MillionVoices

someone said Laytz was a joke, i remember this dude raping sins with Dual Shards +8/80 and this guy only used FP +7 and md +7&#39;s.
    he was really skilled and with the worst gear. i remember ppl saying imagine he had nice gear.

then one day he and his buddies appeared in all +8 items shells/shards +8 and then it was ownage time for him.

MillionVoices

owned

no one mentions flamethrow??[/b]
    flamethrow was a 58 sin at that time ahha

flamthrow

I was 61 for about a year :P

MillionVoices

The best guy i saw was ReScUe911 aka FastHit. He was the one who encouraged me to use multiple skillbars so i have a lot of respect for him. took me a lot of practice until i could beat him.[/b]
    Yes that was Tom aka (shit i4got) he had sick warrior before he got hacked and quit ko.
    anyone remeber the name rofl?

Banned

i cant beleave but when i was lvl 50 sumttin i went to war..human side sin in glowing arm bands...we were at warder..and it was NHM or somethign like that..shards 8 shell 8...

mroku

molder thank`s for vote

rescue911 then gondy

dpierre6

imkayah was good =O and
    ewww molder you saw that ss already ... how could u say that venom was gg he was average at best with good gear o.O