Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

BB

This is a discussion on BB within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NWEST, In this game dont trust anyone le pierrerererereeree (watever his name was), You are a fag. Simple words of ...
Page: 4

Mrjcolley101

NWEST, In this game dont trust anyone

le pierrerererereeree (watever his name was), You are a fag.

Simple words of advice... peire see a doctor.

Guachimagaa

u can still trust ppl in this game... just trust the right ppl... not strangers and u wont get hurt..

De_Piere

Originally posted by Mrjcolley101

are you refering to me or De_P1ere ... i ain't changing my nick cuz of this scammer so make a diff so i can know when to answer back and when to keep aoeing

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by De_Piere
    claps claps for the retarded so if tomorrow a person sacmmed your char and create an acc named camaZotz and started scamming ppl would that make you an an scammer??

i got scammer my char yest i didn't make a big deal of it cuz it was my fault nad somehow ima get it back either if i need to hire a hacker to crack it or geting his adress and going to portuguse to steal his virginity anywaya ima be near portuguese in 4 months. i prefeer to keep this to myself cuz making big deals of it not solving anything it was my fault i should have warned ppl in forums i got scammed so they wer aware and i apologized to west89 on msn already but mroe than that i don't know how i'm a scammer you dickhead IMO you jsut luv making flame wars and believe you are a mod... let me tell you something lots of ppl don't like you and you are not the shit tbh _/ to w/e you think your opinion ain worth anothing to me
    so lets get this straight...u pm me sayign
    come on keep posting in a thread and call me scammer if ou know shit about what happened i ain't no scammer
    not that u have a different name...that pm sounds exactly like the idiot scammer thats been saying "im not a scammer stfu i dont need ur items" so whos the retard? oh ya its u for not making urself clear

im a dickhead? ok? u think i really care about some little shits opinion on the internet?

i just love making flame wars? nope i dont mind them when they come around but i dont LOVE making them

believe im a mod? nope dont believe that either but i will inform people if they post in the wrong sections...how will they learn if no one tells them?

lots of people dont like me? oh no boo hoo how will i sleep tonight tonight? oh ya...now i remember...like this

im not the shit? like ur opinion matters about that? the good players of diez know im not a noob

if my opinion isnt worth anything to u why are u getting so bent out of shape over it?

Mrjcolley101

Originally posted by De_Piere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(De_Piere)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mrjcolley101

are you refering to me or De_P1ere ... i ain't changing my nick cuz of this scammer so make a diff so i can know when to answer back and when to keep aoeing[/b]
    huh?... Pm me cus i can see this turning into a flame war... im not having a good day today h43r:

De_Piere

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-De_Piere
    claps claps for the retarded so if tomorrow a person sacmmed your char and create an acc named camaZotz and started scamming ppl would that make you an an scammer??

i got scammer my char yest i didn't make a big deal of it cuz it was my fault nad somehow ima get it back either if i need to hire a hacker to crack it or geting his adress and going to portuguse to steal his virginity anywaya ima be near portuguese in 4 months. i prefeer to keep this to myself cuz making big deals of it not solving anything it was my fault i should have warned ppl in forums i got scammed so they wer aware and i apologized to west89 on msn already but mroe than that i don't know how i'm a scammer you dickhead IMO you jsut luv making flame wars and believe you are a mod... let me tell you something lots of ppl don't like you and you are not the shit tbh _/ to w/e you think your opinion ain worth anothing to me
    so lets get this straight...u pm me sayign
    come on keep posting in a thread and call me scammer if ou know shit about what happened i ain't no scammer
    not that u have a different name...that pm sounds exactly like the idiot scammer thats been saying "im not a scammer stfu i dont need ur items" so whos the retard? oh ya its u for not making urself clear

im a dickhead? ok? u think i really care about some little shits opinion on the internet?

i just love making flame wars? nope i dont mind them when they come around but i dont LOVE making them

believe im a mod? nope dont believe that either but i will inform people if they post in the wrong sections...how will they learn if no one tells them?

lots of people dont like me? oh no boo hoo how will i sleep tonight tonight? oh ya...now i remember...like this

im not the shit? like ur opinion matters about that? the good players of diez know im not a noob

if my opinion isnt worth anything to u why are u getting so bent out of shape over it?[/b]

dunno i ain the retard that flames ona forum wheni tried to keep it clena by solving it on pms :rollseyes:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by De_Piere
    dunno i ain the retard that flames ona forum wheni tried to keep it clena by solving it on pms :rollseyes:
    hate to break it to ya but....

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...p=517267#517267

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...p=517375#517375

those aint pm's

De_Piere

btw you say we both have same nicks... can you imagine why :rollseyes: if you are so smart think alil bit

lol u r a piece of shit, u scammed som1 and then u try to get more?
    fuck u!
    this is an english forum and dont talk fucking other languages.
    Guys like u should die...
    If u would live in germany i would come to u ,little piece of shit and i would break ur fuvking neck.
    Now leave this forum.
    oK u scammed som1 and now BB
    Paddy or W/e bann him pls

i hope u ll get ur ban..

De_Piere

dude think carefully i didn't scammed him... tihnk a lil bit why you think we both had same fuking nick

Ohhh sorry dude :wub:
    i ll edit it

De_Piere

kk i'm getting tired of all of this BS. ima put it like this i am tired of retarded like camazots and guys that judge without knowing i got my chars scammed 2 days ago after the maintenance from this guy from N_O same msn that the 1 selling it and still denies it -_-.

that acc he created it 2 days ago to try to sell my char my char had 1620 in it so he needed lil kc to nt it. ididn't post this cuz i didn't want pl to know it was embarrasing for me and i don't want other than my clan mates to know i need ppl to feel pity for me i got enought with myself still i didn't thought that he would scamm ppl with my name i already apologize to Mwest yesterda cuz it was my fault for not warning this forums he wasn't me but I AM NOT THAT SCAMMER PLZ CHECK IPS IF YOU WANT HE IS PORTUGUESE I'M PERUVIAN. now kk let's say cama thinks i'm a scammer so he believe ima posmy mage in sale ato scam some1 and with the hoope some1 will acpet ima nt spend 2k kc wich i don't have and as underage in peru can't buy quit my clan and all my friends for20gbs? i don't need 20gs tbh i'm poor but i never cared about money csw payment is enought for my pots and begging to my clanmates to sell me premium for igc is my scrolls other than that i'm fine i ain fuking rich but is not like i can't buy a pot.
    now let's say a did scammed this guy and that i'm working with a te portuguse kid.
    clannies and friendshp>igc and why would i let some1 else to use my char -.-

now to be done:
    a)hope i get a damcracker to break my pw or somehow guess it
    B) go to portuguese on new year and ass rape him(must do)
    c) give info away on public forums and hope some1 to hack it if i can't have t at least tha guy won't either

plz just make a dam diference whent alkinga bout the scammer and me. i'm tired of al this shit about being scammed i don0't need some1 fuking up with my name too

De_Piere

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-De_Piere
    hate to break it to ya but....

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...p=517267#517267

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...p=517375#517375

those aint pm's [/b]
    dam you so 1337 you can link 2 pages of the same thread btw you started saying stfu scammer when you didn't know what was happening so you started flaming not me. and i have every right to flame some1 that calls me a scammer without anyproof

xourico

hmm

De_Piere

Originally posted by WuTang
    he was also in infinity i think
    btw just to clr this i'm from infinity and i still play a char in it my mage was in infinity till last sunday i believe i ain't sure when it was that i started selling it plz don't link this action to the clan in anyway at infinty it was me who played it not this kid. its been him since the last maintenance 2 days ago

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast