Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

BB

This is a discussion on BB within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; de_piere...why dont u just put in ur sig "im not de_p1ere" wouldnt that clear the confusion? -_- use ur brain ...
Page: 5

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

de_piere...why dont u just put in ur sig "im not de_p1ere" wouldnt that clear the confusion? -_- use ur brain a bit u give us no clues that ur a different person than him then get angry when people assume ur the same person

De_Piere

cuz i belive ppl tihnk a lil before posting is obvious by creation date and stuff he cret the acc jsut to sell my char

Croovax

bb gl irl

Originally posted by De_Piere
    cuz i belive ppl tihnk a lil before posting is obvious by creation date and stuff he cret the acc jsut to sell my char
    creation date means nothing tbh :rollseyes: he coulda had that account then got temp banned on it then made a new account named de_p1erre....

Havvk

i know de_piere when we where in PoDeR and i played legolas_v1p and that was more then 1 year ago,i know him
    and he is a legit person,he helped Dumar to get his 70 i i remember,maybe that de_piere im talking about is not
    the same today...it seems there is a stupid kid trying to fuk up the original 1 but well im letting u know what i know...
    with some proofs things will solve...

xourico

ya, de_piere is the legit and nice guy, de_p1ere is the scammer <_<

thats great....i really dont give a shit for explanations of who de_pierre is TBH...not trying to be mean but just saying if he doesnt wanna get confused with the scammer then maybe he should put in his sig that he isnt the scammer :rollseyes:

xourico

ok I will get ur account back piere, and MWEST I will get ur items too OK?? :wub: :wub:

Havvk

and give me ýtems to mé oké?
    :lol:

PoweRTugA

btw the country's name is Portugal not Portuguese :P

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by xourico
    ok I will get ur account back piere, and MWEST I will get ur items too OK?? :wub: *:wub:
    Good job xourico. :wub: :wub:

And guys, the real De_Piere was scamed for his account when he was trying to sell it. So please do not blame him for what someone else using his name did. De_P1ere (the scammer) and De_Piere in this forums are two diferent people !

Let's hope De_Piere and MWEST get their stuff back (or at least what's left of it).

Originally posted by PoweRTugA

btw the country's name is Portugal *not *Portuguese *

:P

MWEST

Originally posted by xourico
    ok I will get ur account back piere, and MWEST I will get ur items too OK?? :wub: *:wub:
    Okey Baba gyft me my items back

Ty for love from my clan :wub: I wish I could still play with u guys but other than that BB I will keep spamming this scammers topics till he gives my items back or makes a new account.. B)

Love West

xourico

I have ur items dude
    pm canapiux in dies2 as soon as possible

MWEST

God I <3 Xourico I will TY baba

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast