Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Before Quitting..

This is a discussion on Before Quitting.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah yeah sure like thats a flame cheesy mod -.-[/b] Lol do you try to act retarded or does it ...
Page: 2

J

yeah yeah sure like thats a flame cheesy mod -.-[/b]
    Lol do you try to act retarded or does it come naturally?

Last time I checked, "faggot" was an insult, which is the slang definition of a flame.

Now, on topic, Cya later GT, you were a pretty cool guy for the short time we played together back in oblivion :P

Ur story sounds very reliable, and for the first time, I see a turk writes such long and perfect english of a thread.

As for that giving out one's account info to another 3rd person without permission is very low IMO. If hes afraid and dont trust the owner of the account, then why begging to play it in the first place?

I never really know u in person, nor talked with u, but u gave me a hard time in CZ, so.. GL with ur IRL now. Let this be a lesson for ur IRL too.

nosneve

By the way, robbie most likely won't reply, his computer got fried.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I played GirlFist for a while and I traded it with Poka. I had it for like a month and that's 1,5 months ago.
    I would've never traded accounts with him if I knew that he did something like that.
    Sorry to hear that and for some reason I don't even need proves because something in that text really made me feel sad for you.
    As said before game > friendship when it comes to Knight Online.
    Good luck to you GT what ever you do.

Aziznow

sen iyi adam

Goodd LucK

sory turkish

have been on ko4life since the first day of it[/b]
    thats why your no. is 79xx ?Anyway like some one said who cares .If u have really friends in game u would say to them good bye personaly posting hire u just want attention.But true is ppl dun care.

Cok az turkce biliyorum
    xD
    hersey için gercekten tesekkur edıyorum
    verdıgın kararlarda sana iyi eylenceler dılıyorum

Seni seviyorum Erdem

-Ops-

bb...

question.. who really cares?[/b]
    real ass hole...

Cocaine

thats why your no. is 79xx ?Anyway like some one said who cares .If u have really friends in game u would say to them good bye personaly posting hire u just want attention.But true is ppl dun care.[/b]
    Wow, are you retarded? GT most likely didnt make an account when it opened simply because he didnt want to deal with morons like you flaming him because he's turkish. Just because his number is high doesent mean he's not been around. I've gotta say, I'm pretty suprised. I thought Robbie was a pretty trustworthy guy. Devin.... He's just a gay :P. The truth is that people that were friends with GT do care, and your an idiot. Get out of this thread kid.

I dont think I played with you much GT, I might have xp'd with you while I was in exodus at trolls but you seem like a good guy. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Aziznow

Doğru adamı

nosneve

Wow, are you retarded? GT most likely didnt make an account when it opened simply because he didnt want to deal with morons like you flaming him because he's turkish. Just because his number is high doesent mean he's not been around. I've gotta say, I'm pretty suprised. I thought Robbie was a pretty trustworthy guy. Devin.... He's just a gay :P. The truth is that people that were friends with GT do care, and your an idiot. Get out of this thread kid.

I dont think I played with you much GT, I might have xp'd with you while I was in exodus at trolls but you seem like a good guy. Sorry to hear about your loss.[/b]

Why aren't you on msn?

Banned

you know i feel sorry for you man..you lvled to 77 witch takes hours of xp
    i think what you did WAS right
    i hope you fucking sold all those items for usd and made profit..
    i think poka and this fucker who delvl you to get IP bann from ko4life because this was plain wrong..
    i wish you the best of luck bro and i am really sorry for this to ever happen..this guiy poka is really pathetic because you cant unseal items when dont got gold prem,.. zzzzzzz
    im sorry

thats why your no. is 79xx ?Anyway like some one said who cares .If u have really friends in game u would say to them good bye personaly posting hire u just want attention.But true is ppl dun care.[/b]
    You obviously cared enough to make a comment on it, if you really didn't care you wouldn't have taken the time to analyze the situation. Thus, I, therefore, decree that you need to get a better hobby than sitting around and being a jerk. If you don't care, don't post.

Anyways, GT you have been a great person to play with since the times of Oblivion, and you have never done anything but gain respect from me.. Had you never told me that you were a Turk, i never would have known; you're truly a great individual and your English is just as good as mine (if not better). It's really sad to see that while you tried to help someone out, they can turn on u in a matter of seconds. I don't really get why a strong willed person like devin would allow poka to puppet him into doing his dirty work, or the other unnamed "gg's" who took part in deleveling your account, but at least you can sleep easy at night knowing that you have proper virtues and aren't simply an e-thug who terrorizes only games *cough*.

So, best of luck to you irl kanka and don&#39;t forget to tell Busee hi for me :P <3

Thats what is wrong with these forums, They think all ppl are the same. GT is a GG turk, Nvr dont nothing wrong to us. But, ppl think All turks are the same.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast