Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Best BP on Ares

This is a discussion on Best BP on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nealia, MissLilith and NordFront are all good bps Ive had many fun fights with, dunno which one to put 1st ...
Page: 2

Nealia, MissLilith and NordFront are all good bps Ive had many fun fights with, dunno which one to put 1st :P[/b]
    Heard you sold your priest ?
    Anyway i'm really surprised no one mentioned kimbada in this topic, i think he is one of the best and perhaps the best bp around in ares , :riestess:: (both player) was really GG not so long ago too.

ZeIda

Heard you sold your priest ?
    Anyway i'm really surprised no one mentioned kimbada in this topic, i think he is one of the best and perhaps the best bp around in ares , :riestess:: (both player) was really GG not so long ago too.[/b]
    Yeah I sold my priest, wanted to play a new class :P Well reason I didnt mention Kimbada or :riestess:: is that they were like almost always buffers (pking on buff is like teh gay lolz), and I think a real bp fight should be with duffs, not just fighting like some gay warriors (), so I never really had any cool fights with any of them.

PredatorPowa

priestess got my vote

cooltang and fluppy, in no order. Honourable mention for Raine! *hug*

Cooltang / Fluppy ;D

Yep ofcurse NordFr0nt good BP , sometimes he INT priest ( i think becuse i saw him walking with CS , i know its not reasson to say he INT , but anyway ) , Aarmon i know its new guy who bought Vanessita , but this player hit so high , really , i torment him and i hit him for 750 with Helis and FP BP 1850 Ap , thats really low , he hit me for 900-1000 w/o debuff , and i have almost 900 defence , he really strong , and i know there is more great priests on Ares , but since they both 80 ( i think ) , will be nice to see them VS.
    I think CooLTanG is based more on Defence , instead Ap , but he still do great dmg , and i sure he can kill the dupers on human side.
    P.S Felix dont lock it please , there is no flame and this is the only section which i can post it.

all were good Nordfront and cooltang are the ones who own these days. I didnt see Nealia for a long time but anyone who saw his movie would put him in the same line as this couple :P.

Raine still plays? Shoot I remember killing leeches in the abyss with her, and getting killed by her wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in the day in old KO. One of the coolest orcs i've ever ran into and over by lol.

all were good Nordfront and cooltang are the ones who own these days. I didnt see Nealia for a long time but anyone who saw his movie would put him in the same line as this couple :P.[/b]
    I could say many more , for example :

Aliakomans , :riestess:: ( sorry if wrote wrong ) , RoLLBacK , but yea ofcurse have other GG's Bps , but i wanna know between CooLTanG and Aarmon.

Mike_Miller

cooltang in a clan? i heard he doesnt want anyone to know his level... wtf!? is he 80 yet?

cooltang in a clan? i heard he doesnt want anyone to know his level... wtf!? is he 80 yet?[/b]
    Vindictive , i not sure , but i think he around 78-80 , not sure !

CT is still 64 and rollback is koxper.

CT is still 64 and rollback is koxper.[/b]
    The new rollback , and 64? you ment 74 i guess , he still good , actually priests dont need lvl 80 , but if you want 70 debuff + 60 heal + helis , you need it .

Psy

w0nderw0man

w0nderw0man[/b]
    Psychoticness h34r:

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast