Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Best BP on Ares

This is a discussion on Best BP on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; one tp to second floor and u loss all keys ...[/b] not in hell abyss. Kind of like when Doshin ...
Page: 5

one tp to second floor and u loss all keys ...[/b]
    not in hell abyss.

Kind of like when Doshin parasites and torments you in a 1v1....... but still looses. But thats for a different post ^^[/b]
    lol, he spend so much usd on his gear and still sucks.

ArminVanBuuren

For me the best are NordFront and Cooltang atm...but I'm still wondering how would be if Fluppy would have hit lvl 80

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

its wrong for a priest to use his skills?. Honestly if you have debuffs, why would you want to fuck around fighting someone who is buffed, its easier to just duff them and get it over and done with.[/b]
    KK once again someone misses the point.

The king. Senior Member

Kind of like when Doshin parasites and torments you in a 1v1....... but still looses. But thats for a different post ^^[/b]
    maybe becouse he bought pretty much all his gear?

Virtus

Zelda

About rollback koxping , i dont give's a crap , i talking about the old owner , he use to be a good BP , the new one sucks , even i killed him 4 times of 5 in 1 vs 1 , the only time i died was when Nireas came and he ( rollback ) ks the last hit.[/b]
    Old owner ? Rollback have always been a koxper at my knowledge, at least he already was 1.5 years ago, always with his good koxper friend IMH0TEP, both using speed hack in CZ, both always in the same clan (Patri0t > 1EMPIRE > ... > ReturnWolfs)

PS : My personal advice is that a bp shouldn't use all his duff against all class of foes from all level at every versus, a bp unable to versus without full duffing and healling skill don't deserve the title of best bp of ares, this is why i love bp like kimbada and :riestess:: who are able to kick almost anyone's ass (including the shiny shiny warriors around) with only a malice.

SilentDaemon

Fluppy :P

i tought cooltang has quit when ke came out with w00t ? :S

I wish , i just wish to see movie of CT and Aarmon , its gonne be the best pk ill see ever , both are good pker , highest dmg , maybe just do 1 vs 1 ? AQ i really wanna see it O_o

KK once again someone misses the point.[/b]
    then what exactly is the point?, all i see you saying is its wrong for him to use duffs

Banned

aarmona and CT hit HARDDD

btw i consider priest a mage when it comes to 1 v 1, i never ever expect them to stand and tank.... not saying its noobish but dont expect to have a normal vs with a bp.

ZeIda

Zelda[/b]
    <3

Zelda not good priest now , the old owner was , the new i dont know him , the old was annoying allways killed me in cz :P

AKADmoino

Kimbada is the best BP in ARES he won VS ppl 4 lvls highers without using duffs. and he can also keep full party alive. I saw him running to a 8 man party and kill all of them one by one, he is smart and have the skills the only thing he needs is more time to get more Lvls (current lvl 74 if Im not mistaken)
    But all this discussion is just pointless because you can only tell who is best if you pk with all of them. I only have for comparing is Nord and Kimbada and both are good but Kimbada is the best.

ZeIda

Zelda not good priest now , the old owner was , the new i dont know him , the old was annoying allways killed me in cz :P[/b]
    Yeah I sold it now and the new owner name changed it

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast