Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Best Build for Int/Tanking Priest ???

This is a discussion on Best Build for Int/Tanking Priest ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah i have one or two of those in my inn, I can't remember it is full of useless crap ...
Page: 3

mordeth

Yeah i have one or two of those in my inn, I can't remember it is full of useless crap that needs to be npc'd. Can't wait til i can go back to being a regular priest again, I am getting tired of running around without defense it is annoying having less then 700def, although I do so enjoy putting on a defender of the lord and a +8 impact (Thanks for letting me try that back in the day Krakatoa), 1600 ap and 1k def is awesome, also you hit faster with a impact thanks to the normal speed on it.

Lammer

Check this post...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=770

Or visit Kalai's site

But I consider FP with defences the best build you'll get for tanking priest. Also a Lycaon Hammer +6 (min) will prove quite usefull against Mages.

priest build really matters very little. I think the 1 thing a priest needs is a chitin shield.

flipzter

^_^ I'm sure Zero can post a link where you can purchase that chitin shield for USD.

Lammer

Originally posted by 0000000
    priest build really matters very little. I think the 1 thing a priest needs is a chitin shield.
    Really doubt of that sentece... give a priest a CS and no DD and I wanna see him.. cry...againts 1/2 sins..

way to be pedantic i said its the only thing they really need. of course a DD helm is useful but u can get away with not using one aslong as u have a CS. Thats assuming ur on the same nation as me ofc, otherwise yes you will need a dd helm.

Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    Really doubt of that sentece... give a priest a CS and no DD and I wanna see him.. cry...againts 1/2 sins..[/b]
    i cud get away with not using dd def, its easy to tank a few sins with the correct potting and correct movement so that you can get your heal off without being cancelled

Cava

way to be pedantic i said its the only thing they really need. of course a DD helm is useful but u can get away with not using one aslong as u have a CS. Thats assuming ur on the same nation as me ofc, otherwise yes you will need a dd helm.
    ROFL @ the last comment. what a way to put it xD :lol:

but well a priest that has a cs but no dd helm is gonnna die to 3 or more sins, no matter what poting or healing. (if all 3 are dual dildos) even 2 sins with dual dildos wil give a priest with cs some trouble.

wendigo

well... i dont know about FP build... but def is really nice... try this:

DD FP helm +6/25
    SD Boots and Gloves +5/20
    Chitin Gob Pauldron and Pads
    CS FTW... i'm using a DOTL.. have awsome AC, dd and arrow def... i cant find a CS...

i'm happy with this build... but still need a CS... :P
    00, sell to me pls.. ahahhah

HAHAAHAHAHA XD

Originally posted by Cava+-->
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    ROFL ] even 2 sins with dual dildos wil give a priest with cs some trouble.[/b]
    Every sin on ares has dual dildos. A priest with 5k hp can easy pot/heal 3 sins

addicted_to_X

didn't have the time to read all the posts but this is my opinion : goblin FP pad and pauldron, dd helm with spear shield, or +8/15 hp FP helm and spear gaunts, the rest of the armors(boots gaunt regarding on the build) +8/15 hp FP.
    get hp jewls and undying buff(60% more hp buff). u're hp shoul be somewhere around 5500 regarding of the gear u got. Get a lycaon hammer or a tooth for a weapon.

Cava

Originally posted by Festo+-->
    Originally posted by Cava@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

ROFL ] even 2 sins with dual dildos wil give a priest with cs some trouble.
    Every sin on ares has dual dildos. A priest with 5k hp can easy pot/heal 3 sins[/b]
    not every priest with cs has 5k hp

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I use chitins, have 600 ac, 2600 hp (unbuffed all). Run around with fp dager def , spear shield 48/ dagger 32. But in beramus we have more trouble with the sins than the warriors, usualy is just 1-2 warriors that can be massived =)

Thats quite low for a chitin build, im guessin you dont have any decent uniques due to the low ac

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast