Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times?

This is a discussion on Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think this is an EXTREMLY old topic GG...
Page: 16

Priestontale

i think this is an EXTREMLY old topic GG

POEK

Oldies sucked balls on the IS/fire/town/unique time :b[/b]
    True we only had 13 players back then (highest lvl I think was lvl 55!)

Reading all the posts and flaming, who cares who is the best clan..In my eyes the best clan is who can stick together, have fun on chat and ventrilo/teamspeak and don't try to 'cheat' to prove they are the best...

It's just a game, full of bugs and the strangest community around it..never saw such much flaming and stuff, even when people ask a normal question. Too many discrimination towards the babas...>95% is turkish so it's 'normal' they have the most bad apples..If this game was filled up with 95% US, Swedish, Germans etc you would have the same...some people/kids just don't care about honesty and see this game as a game and unless they don't get caught they will do things a 'normal' person won't do.

So to come back on Jesse his statement "Yes maybe we sucked balls, but we also showed some during the years!"

Peace all and have fun

Poek

Actually "THE EUROS" owned! ask Necroboy payn00 and zero

those euros got pwn by the peruvians dude :P

Banned

<3 PerfectChoic3
    <3 van

<3 PerfectChoic3
    <3 van [/b]
    +1

Eternal_Knights was formed about 3days-1week after USKO first opened. TOWN did not exist yet. The original TOWN was WMD. Which was disbanded eventually and TOWN was then formed probably a month or 2 later.

Solstice

When did TOWN dominate? You never dominated jack shit. Who gives a fuck about the castle, im talking real PvP. I am sorry but I can&#39;t remember TOWN dominating anyone. Was that when bacardi151 was dying to me and doing cheat scans afterwards? "ZOMG MY DUPES AREN&#39;T WORKING!" NYchris getting his +9 bow present? Commander duping in his cafe and passing around the items? TOWN were just the american version of PaTRiot. Although I don&#39;t think that JadeReal has had her character copied across other servers yet.

I can&#39;t speak for human side because i didn&#39;t fight them, but EK were the only clan to remotely dominate CZ. EK were the only clan that challenged us. TOWN started off average and only grew stronger with every player that gained GM access. You were awful and TOWN were overrated. Your opinion makes me laugh.

Oh and what is so great about being long-lasting? It means nothing. I would rather be in a 2 week legit clan than a 2 year cheat-fest like PaTRiot.[/b]
    Top of the np rankings for fuck knows how long? Right from the days when KO was clean (when you were still sucking up on the forums to decent sins about how you were trying to learn how to combo) to when most people quit.

ps. there was no opinion there, only fact.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

True we only had 13 players back then (highest lvl I think was lvl 55!)

Reading all the posts and flaming, who cares who is the best clan..In my eyes the best clan is who can stick together, have fun on chat and ventrilo/teamspeak and don&#39;t try to &#39;cheat&#39; to prove they are the best...

It&#39;s just a game, full of bugs and the strangest community around it..never saw such much flaming and stuff, even when people ask a normal question. Too many discrimination towards the babas...>95% is turkish so it&#39;s &#39;normal&#39; they have the most bad apples..If this game was filled up with 95% US, Swedish, Germans etc you would have the same...some people/kids just don&#39;t care about honesty and see this game as a game and unless they don&#39;t get caught they will do things a &#39;normal&#39; person won&#39;t do.

So to come back on Jesse his statement "Yes maybe we sucked balls, but we also showed some during the years!"

Peace all and have fun

Poek[/b]
    +1

Im in OldieS for quiet a long time now, and for so far i didn&#39;t even think of quitting the clan
    OldieS isn&#39;t a clan gathered for Nps (such a some other clans), Ppl in OldieS take "care" for eachother
    If OldieS ever quits, then i think many ppl from our clan will stop playing
    And i think that in couple of other clans its completly the same.

I know OldieS isn&#39;t the best clan or something but we definitly are the best ingame family

Oh btw Poek:

"Reading all the posts and flaming, who cares who is the best clan..In my eyes the best clan is who can stick together, have fun on chat and ventrilo/teamspeak and don&#39;t try to &#39;cheat&#39; to prove they are the best..."

I 100% agree with that

When I was there, we had the "Mushroom Alliance" FiRe, ImmortalSouls, and Eternal Knights. Also TOWN was a top clan then.

I remember when i used to merchant next to exoin and put i <3 exoin, dt used to go ape at me!

mobill

Top of the np rankings for fuck knows how long? Right from the [u]days when KO was clean [/u](when you were still sucking up on the forums to decent sins about how you were trying to learn how to combo) to when most people quit.

ps. there was no opinion there, only fact.[/b]
    lol, when was ko ever clean?! KO was duped up and macro&#39;d ever since the beggining of Adonis. I really am beginning to think that solstice was completely oblivious to all the cheating going on back then, particularly in his own clan. But to go as far as to say that even after TOWN was formed KO was clean is a straight up lie. Quick memory refresher for solstice: From what does a +9 +18 dex iron bow drop from again NYChris? How do you gain levels so fast by just having people kill u in the abyss?

Come on solstice, u knew there was alot of cheating going on back then, why do you have to act ignorant? Face it, if its not clear already, TOWN was the least legit of all the top clans.

Heres a fact:

TOWN held #1 nps position most of the time for at least 6 months.

One reason why FiRe didnt have #1 np position is due to most of the fags were leveling hardcore aka Flow / Black_Knight there was only really me zero payn00 Necroboy and garoof pking hardcore

EK, AFewGoodMan.FellowSh1p and actually PerfectChoic3

</3 all who remember me xD

u miss this clan